HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Have you noticed this? (English People only)

Go down 
+5
Finch
NiteKrawler
charlieRE2
Spike991
Jamesy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Have you noticed this? (English People only) Empty
PostSubject: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:18 am

Have you noticed that in Resident Evil 5 Chris Redfiled has a slight resemblence to the English Actor Danny Dyer (Guy of the Real Football Factory etc...)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Mmmm, not really, I sort of see it, but I think that there are better candidates for who he looks like.Smile
Have you noticed this? (English People only) 111danydyer
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:16 pm

i dont really see it myself but i can see where you are coming from. a word of advise , dont put english people only on your topic title as it may offend people. i understand you only put that because you thought only british people would recognize the actor but still Smile i arnt arguing or anything though dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:54 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
i dont really see it myself but i can see where you are coming from. a word of advise , dont put english people only on your topic title as it may offend people. i understand you only put that because you thought only british people would recognize the actor but still Smile i arnt arguing or anything though dude Smile

Ahh, well I was a bit confused as to why it said, "English People Only"...not really neccessary to have, as I am sure anyone who didn't know him could have looked him up.Smile

Anyway I think that American actor Paul Walker resembles Chris more than anyone.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Yeah except Chris ain't blonde.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah except Chris ain't blonde.

Sure, but I think that it would be easier for Paul Walker to change his hair color than for Danny Dyer to change his face.Smile

Walker has the right appearance and the voice is even real close and similar to what Chris sounds like.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:23 pm

I'm not English, I don't know him, and I'm too lazy to look him up. Seems as if Jamesy had me pegged just right! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Well Chris Redfield could probably break Paul Walker in half with one arm in reality Very Happy Well except that Chris Redfield isn't a real person.

Okay Paul Walker is like a slightly taller, lighter and skinner verson of Chris Redfield. Certainly though when I saw the Fast and the Furious it never crossed my mind that Walker looked like Chris out of Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:57 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well Chris Redfield could probably break Paul Walker in half with one arm in reality Very Happy Well except that Chris Redfield isn't a real person.

Okay Paul Walker is like a slightly taller, lighter and skinner verson of Chris Redfield. Certainly though when I saw the Fast and the Furious it never crossed my mind that Walker looked like Chris out of Resident Evil.

Paul Walker is the perfect size for Chris, assuming we are not comparing Paul and Chris from RE5, but Chris from every appearance prior to.Smile
Back to top Go down
Finch
Cerberus
Cerberus
Finch

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:58 pm

I don't see it.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:13 am

Well in my opinion like Danny Dyer, Chris Redfield has got dark black hair and quite small eyes like Dyer as well.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:57 am

Jamesy wrote:
Well in my opinion like Danny Dyer, Chris Redfield has got dark black hair and quite small eyes like Dyer as well.

Chris has dark brown hair.Smile I think that generally Walker looks like Chris, with Dyer not really having the right type of head shape and all...
Have you noticed this? (English People only) 1111Chriscopa-1
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:12 am

Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Ahh, well I was a bit confused as to why it said, "English People Only"...not really neccessary to have, as I am sure anyone who didn't know him could have looked him up.Smile

Anyway I think that American actor Paul Walker resembles Chris more than anyone.Smile

Maybe the guy who played Chris in the live action resembles him?
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:52 pm

I'd say this guy could match up pretty well, and I'd love to see him portray Chris.

Have you noticed this? (English People only) Colin_Farrell
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Colin Farrel is a great actor, don't know if he could do a very good Chris, I am devoted to Paul Walker, but I do think that Farrel looks more like Chris than Dyer...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:32 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Colin Farrel is a great actor, don't know if he could do a very good Chris, I am devoted to Paul Walker, but I do think that Farrel looks more like Chris than Dyer...
Paul Walker is pretty good. I liked him in the new Fast & Furious. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:43 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I have yet to see it, but he was great in the first one, as well as Joy Ride with Steve Zahn.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I have yet to see it, but he was great in the first one, as well as Joy Ride with Steve Zahn.Smile
Never saw that. Was it good?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:49 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Very.Smile You should check it out for sure, it is a suspenceful one.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Very.Smile You should check it out for sure, it is a suspenceful one.Smile
Oooh. I do very much like suspense. affraid
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:03 pm

I wonder if they orignally made the character of Chris to resemmble Paul Walkr? Hmmmm

Whats funny as well is that Chris in Resident Evil 5 looks like a compelety different person to how he looked in Resident Evil 1 Remake. Despite the fact its been nearly 11 years since he was in Resident Evil 1. Jill Valentine of course looked very similar to how she looked in Resident Evil 1.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:07 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I wonder if they orignally made the character of Chris to resemmble Paul Walkr? Hmmmm

Whats funny as well is that Chris in Resident Evil 5 looks like a compelety different person to how he looked in Resident Evil 1 Remake. Despite the fact its been nearly 11 years since he was in Resident Evil 1. Jill Valentine of course looked very similar to how she looked in Resident Evil 1.
Yeah, Chris really beefed up between the REmake and RE5. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Yeah, but I think the little things like facial hair and growing your hair out a little can really make a difference.Smile

A very chamelion like appearance.Smile
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:40 pm

I think that this guy resembles Chris the most.
His name is Ilkka Villi or something like that.

Have you noticed this? (English People only) Real_alan_wake
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:41 pm

There's only one guy i would say could come into Chris Redfields land of looks and build...Gerald Butler aka the dude from 300...mmmmmmmmmmm now that is as close as i would go to comparing...normally i will say no livng man has Chris' looks....sadly and rather depressingly lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you noticed this? (English People only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next