HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Have you noticed this? (English People only)

Go down 
+5
Finch
NiteKrawler
charlieRE2
Spike991
Jamesy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:27 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
There's only one guy i would say could come into Chris Redfields land of looks and build...Gerald Butler aka the dude from 300...mmmmmmmmmmm now that is as close as i would go to comparing...normally i will say no livng man has Chris' looks....sadly and rather depressingly lol.

I didn't think he looked too much like Chris...

He was also in Shattered with Pierce Brosnan.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Not so much in the looks but very much in the build in 300 that is. Not one man looks like Chris sadly for me to say....pmsl
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:43 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Not so much in the looks but very much in the build in 300 that is. Not one man looks like Chris sadly for me to say....pmsl

I personally think Paul Walker has the face, but like any other character, there may be a few different things all around that make them unique.Smile It is probably really rare to find someone that not only looks, but sounds like the character, looks in face as well as physique.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed this? (English People only)   Have you noticed this? (English People only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you noticed this? (English People only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2