Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What have you noticed?? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What have you noticed?? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What have you noticed?? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What have you noticed?? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What have you noticed?? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What have you noticed?? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What have you noticed?? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What have you noticed?? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What have you noticed?? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What have you noticed??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

What have you noticed?? Empty
PostSubject: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Ok i just have to ask......what have you guys found in RE5 that constitutes as intriguing info that cannot yet be explained.......has anyone read all of the files and computers that are around...i only ask because today as i got through the final chapter again i stumbled across a document that i hadn't noticed before by the Tricell lift on board the tanker (before you fight the huge umborous).....it intrigued me greatly because it seemed to be talking of some holding cell or place where there were numerous floors....these people seemed to be prisoners of some kind or another but it didn't state the reasons......they may have been used for experimentations because a few of those being held were listed as deceased....what intrigued me though was the ones who's whereabouts are classfied as unknown...for instance...who is Jenny, why was she involved, what did she do and how did she escape to a good degree that Tricell lost tracking of her and moreimportantly where is she now and what knowledge does she hold.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:29 pm

I need to read though the files again but I really want to know more about the virus that Wesker took and the stuff that keeps it stable. You know, what you "poison" him with.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:39 pm

This is something I really hate about RE5, it is almost as if they don't want you to read documents, because they are in places where they will be overlooked, and the fact that they don't get filed away in your inventory like in every single game before...

And it doesn't help that they use white text on white backgrounds and you have to use a magnifying glass just to see it...

I have been surfing the web looking for the document, but the usual sites have not updated themselves with the documents yet...

If anyone knows where to find them on the web I would be glad to know.Smile

But the few documents I have read are really good, like they always are.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Have to aree it's a bit of a pain that they are not stored in your files like everything used to be...especially what you read on the computers you boot up, that never gets stored either...it's a really intriguing document so if you can find it i'd recommend reading it as it seems lke there may be another base that Tricell has that we know nothing about as yet and a whole lot of people too.

Agree with you too Nite....would be awesome to learn more of what it is that you poison Wesker with and what concuction he actually took that was technically unstable....and does he have more of it stashed somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:40 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Have to aree it's a bit of a pain that they are not stored in your files like everything used to be...especially what you read on the computers you boot up, that never gets stored either...it's a really intriguing document so if you can find it i'd recommend reading it as it seems lke there may be another base that Tricell has that we know nothing about as yet and a whole lot of people too.

Agree with you too Nite....would be awesome to learn more of what it is that you poison Wesker with and what concuction he actually took that was technically unstable....and does he have more of it stashed somewhere.

I think I read all of the ones on the computers, like ones from researchers and one of them is saying how another is full of himself...

I doubt Wesker had more of the virus stashed, as he got the one from Birkin, doubt Birkin would have sent something that he didn't know would even work in large quantaties.Smile

I think that there are more of the 'Wesker Children' around, and we will probably see them in future games...hopefully they can introduce new characters that are really cool, as I think they were successful in doing this in RE5, with Excella, Irving and the Plague Doctor(even though it was really Jill), so I believe they can do it again.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

I think I read all of the ones on the computers, like ones from researchers and one of them is saying how another is full of himself...

I doubt Wesker had more of the virus stashed, as he got the one from Birkin, doubt Birkin would have sent something that he didn't know would even work in large quantaties.Smile

I think that there are more of the 'Wesker Children' around, and we will probably see them in future games...hopefully they can introduce new characters that are really cool, as I think they were successful in doing this in RE5, with Excella, Irving and the Plague Doctor(even though it was really Jill), so I believe they can do it again.Smile

I would have loved for Irving to stick around. Not as the main villain, but a great side character. I think the next villain will probably be the RE4 merchant. "Ha,ha,ha...Thank yuh!" .......Stranger!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:54 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I would have loved for Irving to stick around. Not as the main villain, but a great side character. I think the next villain will probably be the RE4 merchant. "Ha,ha,ha...Thank yuh!" .......Stranger!!!! Very Happy

Yeah Irving was a great eccentric character, would have been nice to have him around at least one more time, and I can say the same thing about Krauser, but I guess Separate Ways was his second round.Smile

I also wish Excella could have stuck around and not turned into a stupid boss that is just a tedious boss fight that is not hard at all but simply annoying.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:11 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah Irving was a great eccentric character, would have been nice to have him around at least one more time, and I can say the same thing about Krauser, but I guess Separate Ways was his second round.Smile

I also wish Excella could have stuck around and not turned into a stupid boss that is just a tedious boss fight that is not hard at all but simply annoying.Smile
Krauser was pretty cool. Then again, if Leon didn't finish him off entirely the first time, who's to say Ada did? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:13 am

I wanna see if those listed on the files are ever going to make a show and let us find out who they are and what they do....the ones that are listed as whereabouts unknown....damn RE being so intriguing.

And was it me or did that 'poison' you gave to Wesker seem to do nowt other than seriously piss him off...didn't look like it took away much of his superhuman powers...after all he still managed to survive being sucked outta that damn plane... Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:44 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
I wanna see if those listed on the files are ever going to make a show and let us find out who they are and what they do....the ones that are listed as whereabouts unknown....damn RE being so intriguing.

And was it me or did that 'poison' you gave to Wesker seem to do nowt other than seriously piss him off...didn't look like it took away much of his superhuman powers...after all he still managed to survive being sucked outta that damn plane... Laughing

That's because Wesker is made up entirely of EPIC. Maybe the people listed in the note you are talking about are the Wesker Children? Although I personally believe they are all dead. Except Albatross of course. (Albert)
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Hmmmm you never know.......whoever they are it stated that Tricell had lost track of them, some had been apprehended and others had died....however the list was extensive and had at least 20 or so names on them....it's this Jenny woman who caught my eye the most...she literally escaped the compound and is now AWOL so to speak...Tricel seem to believe she is alive but can't locate her or her status...so who is she, what does she do and is she part of Tricell, an experiment or even an ex Umbrella agent....i suppose only time will tell...she may make an appearence as may this facility it seemed to be speaking of. This Wesker virus is partly why i want to see more of the story between him and Birkin....why would William create something so unstable and why would Wesker be willing to try it out on himself without knowing what it could do first...i mean it could have gone horrendously wrong...so it would have to have meant they had infected someone or others with the virus first to see if it would take to a human body before attempting an fusion with Wesker...i mean i can't see him willing to put his life on the line for something that wasn't that stable....basically in short they had to have tested it on others before testing it and the stabling injection on some other subject before Wesker because how would they have known for certain that the stabling injection would have done it's job....if i haven't lost you all now lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:18 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Krauser was pretty cool. Then again, if Leon didn't finish him off entirely the first time, who's to say Ada did? Very Happy

Well it was pretty obvious from the way his plaga was fizzing after he died that time by Ada's hand...

Plus I doubt he would have been able to get off of the island, as it blew up shortly after his death in Separate Ways.Smile

@RedFieldRiot, I am pretty sure that Wesker gave the virus to Birkin as of Spencer's orders, and also I think that Wesker trusted Birkin enough to try out the virus, as he was running out of plans anyway.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:35 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Hmmmm you never know.......whoever they are it stated that Tricell had lost track of them, some had been apprehended and others had died....however the list was extensive and had at least 20 or so names on them....it's this Jenny woman who caught my eye the most...she literally escaped the compound and is now AWOL so to speak...Tricel seem to believe she is alive but can't locate her or her status...so who is she, what does she do and is she part of Tricell, an experiment or even an ex Umbrella agent....i suppose only time will tell...she may make an appearence as may this facility it seemed to be speaking of. This Wesker virus is partly why i want to see more of the story between him and Birkin....why would William create something so unstable and why would Wesker be willing to try it out on himself without knowing what it could do first...i mean it could have gone horrendously wrong...so it would have to have meant they had infected someone or others with the virus first to see if it would take to a human body before attempting an fusion with Wesker...i mean i can't see him willing to put his life on the line for something that wasn't that stable....basically in short they had to have tested it on others before testing it and the stabling injection on some other subject before Wesker because how would they have known for certain that the stabling injection would have done it's job....if i haven't lost you all now lol.

Birkin didn't make the virus. He was part of Spencer's "Wesker Children" plan. Each Wesker child had someone give them the same virus that Birkin gave Albert. That or they were forced to take it. Birkin just happened to be the one who gave Albert the virus. Albert trusted Birkin, and I'm sure Birkin acted like he knew exactly what it would do, even if he actually didn't know what it would do. Injecting himself with the virus was part of Albert's plan probably since before RE0. He knew it would resurrect him after being killed by the Tyrant. At least he hoped to god it did. I think I remember hearing him say that he wasn't entirely sure but took the chance.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Birkin didn't make the virus. He was part of Spencer's "Wesker Children" plan. Each Wesker child had someone give them the same virus that Birkin gave Albert. That or they were forced to take it. Birkin just happened to be the one who gave Albert the virus. Albert trusted Birkin, and I'm sure Birkin acted like he knew exactly what it would do, even if he actually didn't know what it would do. Injecting himself with the virus was part of Albert's plan probably since before RE0. He knew it would resurrect him after being killed by the Tyrant. At least he hoped to god it did. I think I remember hearing him say that he wasn't entirely sure but took the chance.

I was under the impression that Birkin had created, as Wesker said in UC, "The virus that Birkin had created brought me back from the brink of annihilation"....

In any case if what you are referring to is info from RE5, then it is something they took and overlapped previous stuff, and as I haven't read all of the RE5 documents, it could possibly be...I need to get around to that.Smile

Wesker never showed any concern about the virus bringing him back or not, or at least not in game or through documents, I am sure he was concerned about it, but it was probably off screen, as when he was going to use it, it was really too late to turn back.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I was under the impression that Birkin had created, as Wesker said in UC, "The virus that Birkin had created brought me back from the brink of annihilation"....

In any case if what you are referring to is info from RE5, then it is something they took and overlapped previous stuff, and as I haven't read all of the RE5 documents, it could possibly be...I need to get around to that.Smile

Wesker never showed any concern about the virus bringing him back or not, or at least not in game or through documents, I am sure he was concerned about it, but it was probably off screen, as when he was going to use it, it was really too late to turn back.Smile

I guess Birkin could have made it, he was brilliant enough. It just doesn't seem logical that he did. The same virus was given to hundreds of other "Wesker Children" as well, and who knows where they were all located. I just think that it would have been more obvious to us if Birkin was working on something that high profile. Also, everything from UC happened before RE5. Wesker didn't know that the virus was part of Spencer's plans or about the other Wesker Children. I'd bet that Birkin told him that he had made it for him in case of emergency or something like that. Therefore, in UC Wesker probably would have still thought that Birkin made it for him. This is just speculation as I don't think there is any proof out there either way right now.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I guess Birkin could have made it, he was brilliant enough. It just doesn't seem logical that he did. The same virus was given to hundreds of other "Wesker Children" as well, and who knows where they were all located. I just think that it would have been more obvious to us if Birkin was working on something that high profile. Also, everything from UC happened before RE5. Wesker didn't know that the virus was part of Spencer's plans or about the other Wesker Children. I'd bet that Birkin told him that he had made it for him in case of emergency or something like that. Therefore, in UC Wesker probably would have still thought that Birkin made it for him. This is just speculation as I don't think there is any proof out there either way right now.

That is another idea that popped into my head, Birkin could have simply told Wesker he made it, and I am sure Wesker would have no reason to doubt him...

Again as you said there is nothing to confirm or dissprove these theories, but for the time being, since documents and quotes say that Birkin did, I may go with that.Smile Although this wouldn't be the first time Bill took credit for the creation of a virus...shall I say the T-virus that he took credit for after Marcus' death.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you noticed??   What have you noticed?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you noticed??
Page 1 of 1