Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Did anyone else noticed? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Did anyone else noticed? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Did anyone else noticed? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Did anyone else noticed? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Did anyone else noticed? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Did anyone else noticed? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Did anyone else noticed? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Did anyone else noticed? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Did anyone else noticed? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Did anyone else noticed?

Go down 
+9
Vandal
RebelliousQueen
White Rock
RaviorStygian
McShowtime
Teh Black Cat
Nobudy
Mass Distraction
Paperface*
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

Did anyone else noticed? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:54 am

Did anyone else noticed that Leon's ending was the only ending that had the RE "classic" ending(Rocket launchers, Helicopters, Explosions).
Sherry's was on A plane, or a motorcycle(Jake) if you will. And Chris' was in an escape pod(Which i found cute).

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:13 am

True.

I think it was also the only campaign with aircraft crashes, another RE tradition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:10 am

I guess we could still say that Leon's game is the closest to a past RE game.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:41 am

I felt like Leon's and Chris's campaign had the best endings, because they actually felt like endings.

Jake's just finished after escaping from the sub. It was still a nice ending, but I felt like there should have been more afterwards.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:54 am

I think Leon is like the '' main '' of the main protagonists in RE 6. Leon does live the most cruel of ironies through all of his campaign XD
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:11 am

McShowtime wrote:
I think Leon is like the '' main '' of the main protagonists in RE 6. Leon does live the most cruel of ironies through all of his campaign XD
I think that was already confirmed.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:17 pm

McShowtime wrote:
Leon does live the most cruel of ironies through all of his campaign XD
Hm?

Jake's ending was the best, while Leon's was my least favorite. I was kind of expecting something to happen between him and Ada, but there's still nothing.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:15 am

"The self-destruct system has been activated. All the personnel must evacuate immediately. Do note however, that this same announcement can be heard in all future Resident Evil releases and this drill will prove useful."

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:20 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I felt like Leon's and Chris's campaign had the best endings, because they actually felt like endings.

Jake's just finished after escaping from the sub. It was still a nice ending, but I felt like there should have been more afterwards.

Just finished Jake's Campaign and I'm expecting more on it's ending. But that's it. Chris's had the best ending for me.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:33 am

I think that Leon had the most unsatisfying ending. I mean, we'll probably never see Helena again, she might as well have been arrested.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:00 am

Just like we may not see Sheva again. Supporting characters are rarely seen again because they're only really in the games as a secondary character. I doubt we will see Billy, Josh, Helena, Sheva or anyone like them any time soon, unless Capcom decides they'd be needed again. I think I'd like to see Billy again. His history in Zero makes me think there's still stuff Capcom could do with him and they didn't really reveal if he shot those men.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 am

Mercy wrote:
I think that Leon had the most unsatisfying ending. I mean, we'll probably never see Helena again, she might as well have been arrested.
Most likely. But I do feel, however, that something may finally happen between Leon and Ada the next time they're both in a game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Paperface* wrote:
Did anyone else noticed that Leon's ending was the only ending that had the RE "classic" ending(Rocket launchers, Helicopters, Explosions).
Sherry's was on A plane, or a motorcycle(Jake) if you will. And Chris' was in an escape pod(Which i found cute).

lol!

Yes I did noticed.

An escape pod cute? Piers did pull a Bruce Willis in Armageddon though.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Just finished Jake's Campaign and I'm expecting more on it's ending. But that's it. Chris's had the best ending for me.

I think Chris's campaign had the better story compared to the rest as well.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:48 am

White Rock wrote:
"The self-destruct system has been activated. All the personnel must evacuate immediately. Do note however, that this same announcement can be heard in all future Resident Evil releases and this drill will prove useful."

Very Happy

sadly this was missing in this game from what i remember
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:57 am

Nobudy wrote:
I guess we could still say that Leon's game is the closest to a past RE game.

wasnt Adas Story the closest to the olds school??? i might be wrong, since i havent played it, but Adas part was heavily based on the puzzles and screamers, when Leons had just couple of puzzles in the Church. But yea as for the environment leons was the closest to the Raccoon.

RaviorStygian wrote:
McShowtime wrote:
Hm?

Jake's ending was the best, while Leon's was my least favorite. I was kind of expecting something to happen between him and Ada, but there's still nothing.

They're keeping it for final Evil.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:10 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
McShowtime wrote:
Hm?

He relives more or less the same kind of tragedy ( Tall Oaks - Raccoon ), he sees the man ( President Benford ) that brought him in the government turned into a zombie, he fights alongside a cop on his first day on the job.... that ultimately get killed, still gets teased by Ada, you get the idea....
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:56 pm

I guess that's why Leon drinks so much along with becoming "Emo".
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:06 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
I'm not sure there will ever be a final one. Razz
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:18 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:

Well then Leon will remain virgin for the rest of his life Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:40 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:

Well then Leon will remain virgin for the rest of his life Rolling Eyes
They'll probably just end the main characters' story and then move onto new characters.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:19 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:

There probably willm if the series go DOWN.. They'll make one and say its the "Final Resident Evil" And advertise it to death Twisted Evil And once the game's out and is a succes they're going to say "We're going to make a sequel cause of huge DEMAND" lol!
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Paperface* wrote:

lol!

Yes I did noticed.

I'm starting to think you hate me Neutral LOL!! I found it cute cause it's so "FAR" away from the ending they do(Helicopter). It's a huge OPPOSITE of Helicopter.. An ending with a vehicle or a plane is not that far from a helicopter. So i found it cute that they did something "NEW" i guess
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:30 am

Paperface* wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Paperface* wrote:

lol!

Yes I did noticed.

I'm starting to think you hate me Neutral LOL!! I found it cute cause it's so "FAR" away from the ending they do(Helicopter). It's a huge OPPOSITE of Helicopter.. An ending with a vehicle or a plane is not that far from a helicopter. So i found it cute that they did something "NEW" i guess

That's cute.

No double-posting!!!

And I'm not a hater. Smile
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:08 am

Quote :
wasnt Adas Story the closest to the olds school??? i might be wrong, since i havent played it, but Adas part was heavily based on the puzzles and screamers, when Leons had just couple of puzzles in the Church. But yea as for the environment leons was the closest to the Raccoon.

To me, it feels more like a stealth shooter. At the beginning, Ada is aboard a submarine and there are a lot of alarms, traps and guards everywhere. If you draw attention to yourself, you don't half get mobbed. The puzzles are like the ones seen in the old-school RE games, I'd agree. The first one involving the 'tasteless' painting took a bit of getting the hang of.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else noticed?   Did anyone else noticed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else noticed?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next