HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Go down 
+32
Mcghie
greenblue
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
gmc1992
Hollapeno
Valentine Fan
EQOAnostalgia
Mullet_Wesker
TwerkinBirkin
Kobalt
AzureSparkle
AWDCP
TeenWolf420
Bulls-3ye
DXP
Ssplain
sliced-bread-no2
RebelliousQueen
will1234562
sirjibbs323
TheBatMan
37 Narwhals
White Rock
PWNERX
DampRevil
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
Known_Hero
Vandal
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:27 pm

Rev 2 has a site now http://www.capcom.co.jp/rev2/. Nothing interesting on it yet, except the background may indicate that it'll be set on an island.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:29 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
Rev 2 has a site now http://www.capcom.co.jp/rev2/. Nothing interesting on it yet, except the background may indicate that it'll be set on an island.

A prison island and Claire... I think I've heard a story like that before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:10 am

what do u think of the bracelets they all were wearing are? the alive ones were green and most of the zombies were red
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:34 am

If you look at the bracelet on the woman holding the tiny chalkboard you'll see hers change from green to red.

I wonder if they have anything to do with the prison. You know, kind of like the collars the prisoners in Code: Veronica had. Obviously those weren't the color changing type though.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
If you look at the bracelet on the woman holding the tiny chalkboard you'll see hers change from green to red.

I wonder if they have anything to do with the prison. You know, kind of like the collars the prisoners in Code: Veronica had. Obviously those weren't the color changing type though.

I think those bracelets are like an event's ID, maybe a Terrasave congress or something like that where suddenly the virus breaks loose again.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:58 am

Who's that character?
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 Get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.onesite.com%2Fcapcom-unity.com%2Fuser%2Fmohdfikree%2F45a9ae1cc7a428c3b35e61951f755f3b

People say it's Claire. I'm inclined to agree.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:28 pm

It's obvious that the main character is Claire by this point. Between the Sony PlayStation mural, TerraSave, the prison setting, and the silhouette of a grown woman with a little girl behind the bars, there's not really much to debate. TerraSave alone is almost enough proof to confirm Claire's involvement. While this is no proof, I did notice an interesting observation. The logo for the first Revelations is blue. Blue happens to be Jill's color. The logo for the second Revelations is red. Red happens to be Claire's color. I just thought that was interesting.

Now, regarding Alyson's involvement in the game, there's two possible outcomes. Alyson could be lying until Capcom's ready to official announce Claire as the protagonist, or she was replaced as Claire's voice actress. Seeming as if everyone else has gotten new voice actors, it doesn't seem unlikely that Claire would too. Capcom even said that Jill's look and voice changed in the first Revelations so that she would be more "young" and "fresh". I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom did that to Claire in order to attract the new audience.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:55 am

I hear there's going to be a demo available for the game at this year's TGS. Hopefully we'll get it, or at least a demo for home consoles, too.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:35 am

Island/Prison concept art:

DampRevil wrote:
Now, regarding Alyson's involvement in the game, there's two possible outcomes. Alyson could be lying until Capcom's ready to official announce Claire as the protagonist, or she was replaced as Claire's voice actress. Seeming as if everyone else has gotten new voice actors, it doesn't seem unlikely that Claire would too. Capcom even said that Jill's look and voice changed in the first Revelations so that she would be more "young" and "fresh". I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom did that to Claire in order to attract the new audience.
Yeah, it shouldn't be too surprising if Claire gets a new voice since everyone gets a new one every few years. I was surprised that she didn't get replaced in Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:42 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
[
Yeah, it shouldn't be too surprising if Claire gets a new voice since everyone gets a new one every few years. I was surprised that she didn't get replaced in Degeneration.

She was in Darkside Chronicles too, I think she was the only VA of RE that was in both games and Chronicles versions. The VAs that replaced both Ada and Leon in the past time did a great job.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:46 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:

I'm hoping that maybe she's just playing dumb, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's not. We'll find out next week, when they release more details or we'll find out at TGS.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:32 am

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:35 am

Vandal wrote:
http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/rumor-leaked-image-confirms-claire-and-barrys-daughter-for-resident-evil-revelations-2/

Enjoy.

What makes that even more credible is the fact that Barry AND his daughter were in the RER2 trailer we saw.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 Rev3

The clothing on the character talking to him is uncanny.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:55 am

Also, I think you can see in one of those magazine pics that Claire has one of those green bracelets on, indicating that she's clean? Must be some sort of procedure when entering the island? Or is it part of some dystopian society where no one can trust each other to the point where they have to prove they're not infected?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:31 am

According to the game's producer, Machisaka Kawata, it's "the game's most important key item" and that “it will also become a key part of the game’s story.”

Since Claire and Moira were kidnapped (or something to that extent) I think it's one of those Battle Royale deals. If you've seen those movies you know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:26 pm

I literally don't know what to say. Looking at those screenshots of Claire has me completely speechless. It's so crazy that she's finally coming back after all this time. The atmosphere looks great, and the gameplay design sounds intriguing. There also looks to be no HUD either.

So basically, Claire and Moira are kidnapped and brought to this island. There's an outbreak and I'm assuming those bracelets are meant to show any signs of infection.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Am I the only person that noticed that Claire will be babysitting again? Shocked xD
And geez, the game isn't even out yet and there are people calling it a copy of The Last of Us Question
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 Original
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:48 pm

ALL I WAS GONNA SAY IS.... CLAIRE IS BAAAAAAAAAAACK.

OH MY G. I heard this and I was like wow.

That's all I was gonna say for now.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:59 pm

will1234562 wrote:
And geez, the game isn't even out yet and there are people calling it a copy of The Last of Us Question

Anything with zombies is a "copy of Last of Us" nowadays. The game is too popular for its own good. Seriously, a guy I sadly happen to know compared DayZ to it one time.

I don't know which is sadder, that or the fact that people are already shipping Barry and Jill because of the flavor text in one image saying "With her pedigree, if Moira doesn't turn out to be a master of unlocking we'll be really disappointed." Some even think Moira is Barry and Jill's illegitimate child. Friggin' shippers man. You can't even joke without them thinking it's some hard evidence of their fantasies.
Back to top Go down
sliced-bread-no2
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
will1234562 wrote:

Anything with zombies is a "copy of Last of Us" nowadays. The game is too popular for its own good. Seriously, a guy I sadly happen to know compared DayZ to it one time.

Yeah, I agree, it's rather over the top. I mean, I loved The Last of Us, and Capcom would be wise to copy certain aspects of that game, but I fully expect Revelations 2 to be a game in it's own right. The only similarity so far is that you are accompanied by a teenage girl who isn't able to fight.

Something Resident Evil 4 already done (though I hope Moira doesn't turn out to be as annoying as Ashley).
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:34 pm

sliced-bread-no2 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
will1234562 wrote:

Yeah, I agree, it's rather over the top. I mean, I loved The Last of Us, and Capcom would be wise to copy certain aspects of that game, but I fully expect Revelations 2 to be a game in it's own right. The only similarity so far is that you are accompanied by a teenage girl who isn't able to fight.

Something Resident Evil 4 already done (though I hope Moira doesn't turn out to be as annoying as Ashley).

I enjoyed Ashley, protecting her was Leon's job and if you failed you got a game over. Ironically my fiancee's name is Ashley so maybe that is just me being bias. But no really it was far better than having a partner gun down enemies with you. All though they have already stated the roles of each and that it will have a coop option. Hopefully it is done well.

Also of interesting note, in the bottom image, Moira's bracelet is not green. It is orange'ish' which I can only believe suggest she is at a medium stage of infection? http://arcadesushi.com/resident-evil-revelations-2-to-star-claire-redfield-and-moira-burton/
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:21 pm

Good observation! I hope Capcom doesn't pull a whole "Moira is the key to stopping this" cliche. The fact that her bracelet is orange does mean something though, like you mentioned, she could be in the medium stages of infection.

On another note, it looks like the gameplay is a mix between the first Revelations and Resident Evil 6. If you notice in the picture where Claire is unarmed, she stands just like Jill from the first game. However, in the picture where Claire is armed, she's hunched over like they do in Resident Evil 6.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:24 pm

I hope they don't hunch awkwardly like they did in re6.

I wonder if the bracelet in game will be used as a plot point for a race against infection, or if it will be used as an in game health meter/infection hud type thing. Either way I like the concept.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:50 am

DampRevil wrote:
There also looks to be no HUD either.

Or they just left it out of promotional pictures.

DampRevil wrote:
I hope Capcom doesn't pull a whole "Moira is the key to stopping this" cliche.

Didn't that one article state that Moira's job is to keep Claire alive? It would seem Claire is a more important piece of the puzzle than Moira is. Of course, I could be misinterpreting the meaning of that sentence but it may be something after all.

sliced-bread-no2 wrote:
The only similarity so far is that you are accompanied by a teenage girl who isn't able to fight.

Moira being unable to fight isn't granted yet. She may play a supporting role but there's still a chance she'll be able to use at least some form of a weapon.

Ssplain wrote:
I wonder if the bracelet in game will be used as a plot point for a race against infection, or if it will be used as an in game health meter/infection hud type thing. Either way I like the concept.

I think both. The producer said it is the most impartant key item in the game but it would also seem like it would show your health from fine (green) to caution (orange) and eventually danger (red).
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:20 am

I'm hyped for this. It's nice to have a new RE that hypes me in a way that I'm really looking forward for the release date
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations 2
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next