HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Go down 
+32
Mcghie
greenblue
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
gmc1992
Hollapeno
Valentine Fan
EQOAnostalgia
Mullet_Wesker
TwerkinBirkin
Kobalt
AzureSparkle
AWDCP
TeenWolf420
Bulls-3ye
DXP
Ssplain
sliced-bread-no2
RebelliousQueen
will1234562
sirjibbs323
TheBatMan
37 Narwhals
White Rock
PWNERX
DampRevil
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
Known_Hero
Vandal
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:51 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
It's not like the BSAA wouldn't need medics, though.
The US Marine Corps gets by without them.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Kinda weird they put Wesker in there considering he has like zero connection directly to the Rev series or RE6. Idk. Maybe they'll also include Jake so fans can experience a parenting session with Albert Wesker.

I hope you dont have to do tons of tedious playing in Raid mode. I dont EVER expect to unlock HUNK in Raid on the first Revelations.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:02 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
It's not like the BSAA wouldn't need medics, though.
The US Marine Corps gets by without them.
The BSAA does have medics though. They're more of a backup group if anything but this was a thing in RE6. Yes, I know you haven't played it, but it's there. They are a group whose main purpose is fighting bioterror, you would think they'd at least have a chemist team or something.

MSR wrote:
Kinda weird they put Wesker in there considering he has like zero connection directly to the Rev series or RE6. Idk. Maybe they'll also include Jake so fans can experience a parenting session with Albert Wesker.

Albert is a bonus DLC character for those who buy the retail version.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:44 am

There is quite a bit of info available on the official Rev2 website now.

I noticed for Raid mode it shows you can upgrade your weapons as expected, but you can also upgrade active and passive skills for your character. Kind of like a take on re6's customization but with more options.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Capcom did say that Raid Mode was going to be amped up in Revs 2, I guess they weren't lying!

Here's a translation of the information posted on the official website:

What is Raid Mode?
Raid Mode began as an action-packed “shoot-and-loot” style additional mode in the previous “Revelations.” Players battle their way through an army of enemies on multiple stages in order to collect more powerful weapons. These weapons can be customized to their liking and then used to take on harder stages with even stronger enemies. That finely tuned and satisfying gameplay loop kept many a player entertained for hundreds of hours even after they had finished the game’s main campaign.

Player Customization
In “Revelations 2,” Raid Mode starts with choosing a character, and there are plenty of characters to match all tastes. After that, you’ll customize your weapons and skills to ready for deployment.

Deployment
Raid Mode has always been about collecting loot such as weapons, custom parts, and currency; in “Revelations 2,” you’ll also find treasure chests thrown into the mix. Remember, however, your ultimate goal is to always find and break the goal emblem at the end of each stage.

Cooperative Play
Raid Mode allows for cooperative play — including local two-player split-screen! Grab a friend and get ready to shoot your way through one of the most exciting additional modes in Resident Evil history.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:33 am

Merry Christmas Everyone!, Smile and a Happy Hanukkah, Joyful Kwanzaa and whatever else you may celebrate.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 7:57 am

DampRevil wrote:
Capcom did say that Raid Mode was going to be amped up in Revs 2, I guess they weren't lying!

What is Raid Mode?
Raid Mode began as an action-packed “shoot-and-loot” style additional mode in the previous “Revelations.” Players battle their way through an army of enemies on multiple stages in order to collect more powerful weapons. These weapons can be customized to their liking and then used to take on harder stages with even stronger enemies. That finely tuned and satisfying gameplay loop kept many a player entertained for hundreds of hours even after they had finished the game’s main campaign.

Player Customization
In “Revelations 2,” Raid Mode starts with choosing a character, and there are plenty of characters to match all tastes. After that, you’ll customize your weapons and skills to ready for deployment.

Deployment
Raid Mode has always been about collecting loot such as weapons, custom parts, and currency; in “Revelations 2,” you’ll also find treasure chests thrown into the mix. Remember, however, your ultimate goal is to always find and break the goal emblem at the end of each stage.

Cooperative Play
Raid Mode allows for cooperative play — including local two-player split-screen! Grab a friend and get ready to shoot your way through one of the most exciting additional modes in Resident Evil history.

I prefer Mercenaries but Raid is still fun too. I'm interested in this character customization feature. I wonder if it will be as good as the Karacter Kustomization from that MK game.

Can someone briefly without revieling too much about the game tell me what kind of enemies are in Rev2?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:31 pm

DampRevil wrote:

What is Raid Mode?

Player Customization

Deployment

Cooperative Play

Thanks for the translation but the site does have an English version with all that info Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:16 pm

Hm, so now you can attach skills to your character instead of having to choose a character with a skill that you like. That's great to hear. I don't know why you could do that in Mercenaries 3D but you couldn't in Revelations.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Vandal wrote:
Hm, so now you can attach skills to your character instead of having to choose a character with a skill that you like. That's great to hear. I don't know why you could do that in Mercenaries 3D but you couldn't in Revelations.

I was gonna mention Mercs3D too. I recall using that "lightning" strikes ability on my BSAA Jill.

As far as why that feature wasn't in Revelations could be because the physical "melee" attacks worked different in Rev. Each character only get one melee and there really isn't any difference in things like power as far as I can tell. Jill does a roundhouse, Chris does an uppercut, Quint swings those two knives around, etc. also Raid is a totally different game from Mercenaries.

I wonder how the physical attacks are gonna work in Rev2. I think the gameplay and controls in RE6 work like a dream IMO but itd be less scary if you go into the game like some kind of action hero. Chris, Leon, Jill, Im looking at you guys.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:33 am

I am okay with what has become the traditional Resident Evil melee. You shoot them a certain way to line up a melee hit. However the way re6 played where you could freely melee made the game far less intense. The charge they added in Revelations looks silly, but it grew on me.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:49 am

Ssplain wrote:
I am okay with what has become the traditional Resident Evil melee. You shoot them a certain way to line up a melee hit. However the way re6 played where you could freely melee made the game far less intense. The charge they added in Revelations looks silly, but it grew on me.

Come on man, it's totally realistic for Chris to charge up his fist for an uppercut. Falcon Punch!!!Honestly, I'm not fond of certain gameplay mechanics in RER, like the awful and random dodging(oddly somewhat similar to the dodge mechanic in RE3) among other things.

I'm really good at lining up those head shots in RE6 I'll tell you what! Also lets all acknowledge that the ability to freely melee in RE6 isn't where it originated. Kevin Ryman in Outbreak started that, although I guess your point was that it made the game less tense, and it does indeed prepare you for combat a lot better in RE6 than they did in RE2, where the 180 degree turn was nonexistent so I'm not against the melee's in RE6 staying as they are fun, but I'm also not against them taking those out in future installments in the name of survival/horror.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:39 am

Haha oh yes good ole Kevin. I actually ~did~ enjoy his little kick, it just bought you a little space. In RE6 it was kick, kick, face slam there head into oblivion LOL. I really want to bust out Outbreak still, I really need to finish File 2 one day.

And about the dodging system in Revelations.. It feels so good when it works.. but it is like a serious art to get it to work unless you are Hunk or one of the other + dodge characters in raid mode lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:11 am

Ssplain wrote:
And about the dodging system in Revelations.. It feels so good when it works.. but it is like a serious art to get it to work unless you are Hunk or one of the other + dodge characters in raid mode lol

It goes to tell how unreliable the dodge mechanic in RER is when there are characters that have "+dodge" Laughing
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:35 am

While we're on the subject, I don't know why everyone complains about the dodge mechanic in the first Revelations. Is it really that hard? I wouldn't know because I've never had a problem with it. You just wait for an enemy to lunge at you, and then you either press the thumbstick up or down to evade. It's a really simple concept in my opinion. I've rarely ever been grabbed while trying to dodge.

And while we're also on the subject, this is why Capcom can't make a decent Resident Evil game anymore. It's because of us. We say we want something, and then when we get, we're still unhappy. For example, the dodge feature in Revelations. It's challenging to some people, but isn't that what we want out of a Resident Evil game? The dodge feature tests your strategy and your timing to see if you're quick enough to evade an enemy. However, people whine about it. So people would rather have a dodge feature like Resident Evil 6 then? A dodge feature that absolutely guarantees your escape. That doesn't sound very "Resident Evil" to me. I would rather face challenges when playing a Resident Evil game.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:26 am

DampRevil wrote:
While we're on the subject, I don't know why everyone complains about the dodge mechanic in the first Revelations. Is it really that hard? I wouldn't know because I've never had a problem with it. You just wait for an enemy to lunge at you, and then you either press the thumbstick up or down to evade. It's a really simple concept in my opinion. I've rarely ever been grabbed while trying to dodge.

And while we're also on the subject, this is why Capcom can't make a decent Resident Evil game anymore. It's because of us. We say we want something, and then when we get, we're still unhappy. For example, the dodge feature in Revelations. It's challenging to some people, but isn't that what we want out of a Resident Evil game? The dodge feature tests your strategy and your timing to see if you're quick enough to evade an enemy. However, people whine about it. So people would rather have a dodge feature like Resident Evil 6 then? A dodge feature that absolutely guarantees your escape. That doesn't sound very "Resident Evil" to me. I would rather face challenges when playing a Resident Evil game.

I actually love the dodge system in Revelations and was even hoping it would stay close to the same in Revelations 2. In fact, I have mentioned before my favorite part of Revelations is the part where Jill wakes up with no weapons and you have to dodge your way through the enemies. Just because it is hard doesn't mean I don't like it :p. I love it, even though I don't always execute it. Revelations on PC IMO has the best controls out of the entire series by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:21 pm

Glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoys the dodge mechanic. It's really not that hard, you just have to have good timing.

In other news, Famitsu has revealed some new information regarding Barry's campaign.

- Barry's campaign will be more action oriented than Claire's.
- Natalia's special ability allows her to see through walls to detect enemies. Once an enemy is discovered, she'll point in the direction of said enemy.
- Natalia is about 12 years old, and her Teddy Bear is named Lotti.

I would also like to point out that my theory about Moira shooting Polly is even stronger now. The producers stated that before the attack on Terra Save, Moira was living with Barry and Kathy. Yet again, there's no mention of Polly anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:38 am

DampRevil wrote:
Yet again, there's no mention of Polly anywhere.

Her name might not have been mentioned but her existence is acknowledged in Moira's bio on the RER2 site.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 Untitl10
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:21 am

DampRevil wrote:
Glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoys the dodge mechanic. It's really not that hard, you just have to have good timing.

In other news, Famitsu has revealed some new information regarding Barry's campaign.

- Barry's campaign will be more action oriented than Claire's.
- Natalia's special ability allows her to see through walls to detect enemies. Once an enemy is discovered, she'll point in the direction of said enemy.
- Natalia is about 12 years old, and her Teddy Bear is named Lotti.

I would also like to point out that my theory about Moira shooting Polly is even stronger now. The producers stated that before the attack on Terra Save, Moira was living with Barry and Kathy. Yet again, there's no mention of Polly anywhere.

The dodge mechanic blows. I remember not really understanding how it worked, it seemed kinda random, so I looked in the instruction booklet and I still didn't have any idea on what I was or wasn't doing right or wrong. The dodging/reversal/counter in RE6 is way more badass and actually seems to be more reliable. I hope they find something that works better, because it may be working for you DampRevil, but it ain't doing a damn thing for Teh Spike.

Also, I gotta say I'm a little unsure what to think about Moira's hair being almost a little too similar to mine right now...

Also, what's that release date for Revelations 2?

@Ssplain, you got stuck on Outbreak File#2? Where at?

RE0, CVX and File#2 are the most difficult RE games to complete IMO
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Her name might not have been mentioned but her existence is acknowledged in Moira's bio on the RER2 site.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 Untitl10

I wasn't even aware of that. And the plot thickens! She's either dead, irrelevant, or maybe even the antagonist.

MSR wrote:
The dodge mechanic blows. I remember not really understanding how it worked, it seemed kinda random, so I looked in the instruction booklet and I still didn't have any idea on what I was or wasn't doing right or wrong. The dodging/reversal/counter in RE6 is way more badass and actually seems to be more reliable. I hope they find something that works better, because it may be working for you DampRevil, but it ain't doing a damn thing for Teh Spike.

While I respect that not everyone appreciates the dodge mechanic in the first Revelations, you just used two words that I believe should never be used to describe a Resident Evil game: badass and reliable. It's hard to create a survival horror game by making the player feel like a badass and giving them a full-proof way to escape. That's how games like Resident Evil 6 are created.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:38 am

DampRevil wrote:

Hard is fine, but when I use it by accident more often than not it starts to feel broken and random.

The problem with RE6's dodging IMO was how they tried to make it seem too badass with the combat rolls and crawling around stuff, and the counters were game-breaking once you get good at them. I'm glad they went with a toned down free dodge in this one.

I'm also hoping they do a better job with the difficulty in general this time. The first Rev was way too easy on normal mode even with a broken dodge system. On the next difficulty (I think it was called infernal?) they took the boring approach of giving the enemies massive amounts of health. I quit after I fired 30 bullets from my slow handgun at two common ooze and neither of them died. With that much tedium on the most common enemy I can only imagine the bosses would take hours to kill. I'm fine with a challenge, I liked The Evil Within, but that doesn't mean I'll automatically accept any design choice just because it's hard.

Last edited by 37 Narwhals on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:53 am

DampRevil wrote:
you just used two words that I believe should never be used to describe a Resident Evil game: badass and reliable.

That doesn't sound right. I mean, I much prefer a style of game that has reliable mechanics. I don't like mechanics that may or may not work just because it's "hard".

MSR wrote:
Also, what's that release date for Revelations 2?

http://www.capcom.co.jp/rev2/en/index.html
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:15 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
Hard is fine, but when I use it by accident more often than not it starts to feel broken and random.

The problem with RE6's dodging IMO was how they tried to make it seem too badass with the combat rolls and crawling around stuff, and the counters were game-breaking once you get good at them. I'm glad they went with a toned down free dodge in this one.

I'm also hoping they do a better job with the difficulty in general this time. The first Rev was way too easy on normal mode even with a broken dodge system. On the next difficulty (I think it was called infernal?) they took the boring approach of giving the enemies massive amounts of health. I quit after I fired 30 bullets from my slow handgun at two common ooze and neither of them died. With that much tedium on the most common enemy I can only imagine the bosses would take hours to kill. I'm fine with a challenge, I liked The Evil Within, but that doesn't mean I'll automatically accept any design choice just because it's hard.

I agree about Resident Evil 6's dodge system. It worked in RE6, given that it was an action game, but it needs to be toned down in future installments. Like you said, it's toned down in Revs 2, and it seems like it'll work! I believe we can only side step, back step, and do a small dash forward!

I can't imagine the difficulty in Revs 2 will be much different than the first Revs. Capcom will probably follow the same approach of making the enemies stronger but making the players weaker. It seems to happen again and again. The Afflicted don't seem hard to kill though. It doesn't take more than a couple shots at most. Also, all we have to do is shoot them in the leg, and then instant kill them with Moira's crowbar.

Mass Distraction wrote:
That doesn't sound right. I mean, I much prefer a style of game that has reliable mechanics. I don't like mechanics that may or may not work just because it's "hard".

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with a reliable dodge mechanic, I'm just saying that a dodge mechanic that guarantees players escape doesn't sound all that appealing either. If we can dodge enemies without any risk of being grabbed, doesn't that take away the fear and tension? It would for me. It would feel like Resident Evil 6 all over again. It's hard, for me, to fear an enemy when I know they don't pose much of a threat.

I'm not saying Revelations 1 has a perfect dodge system, I'm just saying I don't mind it. I don't think a dodge mechanic should be hard and tricky to use, but I also don't think the dodge mechanic in Resident Evil 6 that guarantees our safety is the best way to go either. There needs to be a balance. I'm anxious to see how it works in Revelations 2.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:59 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with a reliable dodge mechanic, I'm just saying that a dodge mechanic that guarantees players escape doesn't sound all that appealing either. If we can dodge enemies without any risk of being grabbed, doesn't that take away the fear and tension? It would for me. It would feel like Resident Evil 6 all over again. It's hard, for me, to fear an enemy when I know they don't pose much of a threat.

I'm not saying Revelations 1 has a perfect dodge system, I'm just saying I don't mind it. I don't think a dodge mechanic should be hard and tricky to use, but I also don't think the dodge mechanic in Resident Evil 6 that guarantees our safety is the best way to go either. There needs to be a balance. I'm anxious to see how it works in Revelations 2.

I'm happy with anything I can execute with a simple button press without the need for a perfect timing. It doesn't need to be an action roll like in RE6 but just something I don't need to master to use. Silent Hill does well with just a block.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:35 pm

MSR wrote:

@Ssplain, you got stuck on Outbreak File#2? Where at?

RE0, CVX and File#2 are the most difficult RE games to complete IMO

I got stuck on the 2nd level, the subway map :/. I tried to beat it without using guides. That was a long time ago (2005 I think?) And I haven't played it again yet even though I still own it LOL.

Back to the dodge system, I hear you can take partial damage while dodging? I also noticed we have self control on ladders now. I saw one clip where an Afflicted pulled Claire down off of the ladder. Losing that bit of invulnerability should add some tension while on the run!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations 2
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next