HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Go down 
+32
Mcghie
greenblue
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
gmc1992
Hollapeno
Valentine Fan
EQOAnostalgia
Mullet_Wesker
TwerkinBirkin
Kobalt
AzureSparkle
AWDCP
TeenWolf420
Bulls-3ye
DXP
Ssplain
sliced-bread-no2
RebelliousQueen
will1234562
sirjibbs323
TheBatMan
37 Narwhals
White Rock
PWNERX
DampRevil
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
Known_Hero
Vandal
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:47 am

Vandal wrote:
Y'know of all the reviews I've seen none really touch up on the controls. For those of you who played the game so far, do the controls feel more like Resident Evil Revelations or Resident Evil 6? This is a pressing matter for me.

All I have to say about the controls: Finally a dodge mechanic I can get used to, the rest feels more like Revelations + the running from RE6. And for the 5th game in a row (I think) they changed the way you consume an herb.

Vandal wrote:

$20 cheaper, with online, and multiplayer.

Hence the snap Razz

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:09 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
when will the cd version come out mass

March 19th, I think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:14 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Y'know of all the reviews I've seen none really touch up on the controls. For those of you who played the game so far, do the controls feel more like Resident Evil Revelations or Resident Evil 6? This is a pressing matter for me.

All I have to say about the controls: Finally a dodge mechanic I can get used to, the rest feels more like Revelations + the running from RE6. And for the 5th game in a row (I think) they changed the way you consume an herb.
That's interesting, I guess I'll just never run in the game. Unless it's necessary? Eh. I guess I just have to play it myself. My friend said in the demo he played you couldn't open doors. Instead of being an action button Claire would walk to a door and automatically open it. Did that feature stay? Or do you have more control than what he experienced?

How do you take herbs this time? What's so hard about "get hurt, use healing item?" Instead Re6 is like "No, you got a capsule and you can only hold 6, and each one heals one block (which recovers over time unless you lose the block entirely), and you gotta refill your herb container even if you have herbs in your inventory." Like what the fuck?! Why do you have to change the rules when it's the simplest mechanic in the game, no you have to complicate the shit out of it. That was the philosophy of Resident Evil 6.

Or ORC where it's like "Nope, you can only heal if you're damaged and there's one that happens to be around. You can't carry that shit. Oh but First Aid Spray? Yeah, you can carry that, but not herbs!"

PAULSAMSON wrote:

Vandal wrote:

$20 cheaper, with online, and multiplayer.
Hence the snap Razz
The requires the highest of fives.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:20 pm

Vandal wrote:

How do you take herbs this time? What's so hard about "get hurt, use healing item?" Instead Re6 is like "No, you got a capsule and you can only hold 6, and each one heals one block (which recovers over time unless you lose the block entirely), and you gotta refill your herb container even if you have herbs in your inventory." Like what the fuck?! Why do you have to change the rules when it's the simplest mechanic in the game, no you have to complicate the shit out of it. That was the philosophy of Resident Evil 6.

Or ORC where it's like "Nope, you can only heal if you're damaged and there's one that happens to be around. You can't carry that shit. Oh but First Aid Spray? Yeah, you can carry that, but not herbs!"

You have to press the action button in every single door, sometimes there's a slight fade to black on the doors (i'm guessing for single player only) so when you get to the other room your partner enters at the same time with you.

For the herb you have to press and keep pressed R2 for about 2 seconds while your character takes the herb puts in a tube and sprays it like RE5. (both the time of healing and herb power can be upgraded).
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:48 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Vandal wrote:

You have to press the action button in every single door, sometimes there's a slight fade to black on the doors (i'm guessing for single player only) so when you get to the other room your partner enters at the same time with you.

For the herb you have to press and keep pressed R2 for about 2 seconds while your character takes the herb puts in a tube and sprays it like RE5. (both the time of healing and herb power can be upgraded).

Okay, the door thing is a relief to hear. But when you say herb power, do you mean like mixing herbs? Or like the herb you pick up will give you X amount of health and you have to upgrade that ability to get more?
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

Playstation Network Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:49 pm

PAULSAMSON, is the game actually scary? And (without spoilers) do you feel its setting up an interesting narrative?
Back to top Go down
http://taylorjosephdean.com
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Vandal wrote:

Okay, the door thing is a relief to hear. But when you say herb power, do you mean like mixing herbs? Or like the herb you pick up will give you X amount of health and you have to upgrade that ability to get more?

the amount of health a herb heals is what is upgraded. when you mix a green herb and a red one you get 3 separate green herbs.

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
PAULSAMSON, is the game actually scary? And (without spoilers) do you feel its setting up an interesting narrative?

STRONGLY subjective wether it is scary or not, i can tell you it is similar to rev 1 in that aspect rather than any other RE game.

As for the narrative, I'm gonna be honest, I only watched the first 2 or 3 trailers, since this is episode 1 i don't know more of the story than anyone else here, BUT, according to the episode 2 preview everything from that episode onward would be new to me storywise, so I want to know what the hell will happen next.

Also, i didn't know Ali Hillis was Claire's new VA (all I knew was that it wasn't Alyson Court) i had to look it up cause Claire sounded too much like FF's Lightning to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Much better choice for an older Claire if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:40 pm

After completing season 1 I have to say I am impressed. I will not go into spoiler territory.

The soundtrack is excellent so far.
The enemies are adrenaline inducing.
There are several things that are new to RE games in general. (Stealth and the lock picking to name a couple)
The zapping system is a lot of fun when done right.
The skill system is my favorite of any game so far, works like an MMO talent tree.
There is in fact quite a bit of fan service.
After completing season one you have a lot of questions, but at least you know what to begin asking.

If I had to rank season 1 on a scale of 1 - 10.. I would give it a 8.5
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
greenblue
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
greenblue

Playstation Network reach out to the truth

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:50 pm

I love the references Revelations 2 makes like Laughing
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:56 am

greenblue wrote:
I love the references Revelations 2 makes like Laughing
Spoiler:

The second one actually made me lol with the context in which it was used.

This game has the best control of any game in the series so far IMO. I could still be riding the hype of a new release, but I love the crouching mechanic.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:46 am

Ssplain wrote:
After completing season one you have a lot of questions, but at least you know what to begin asking.

You mean episode, right?
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

You mean episode, right?

Err yes, episode 1 lol!
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:10 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

You mean episode, right?

Beat me to it

I replayed the episode and found out something weird, not really a spoiler, but just in case...ç

Spoiler:

Last edited by PAULSAMSON on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:21 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

You mean episode, right?

Beat me to it

I replayed the episode and found out something weird, not really a spoiler, but just in case...ç

Spoiler:

lol dude thanks a lot,at least give someone a heads up before you literally
post the ending of the whole game,i didn't want to know that Claire died at the end

thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:34 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

You mean episode, right?

Beat me to it

Spoiler:

That is a good theory, I could see that happening. I will be paying extra attention for that scenario to play out now :p
Back to top Go down
TwerkinBirkin
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
TwerkinBirkin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 am

OH MY GOD I JUST SAW WHO THE VILLIAN IS ON TUMBLR AND IT THE CHOICE IS AMAZING. YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED/AMAZED. I want to link it, but I'm doing this all from mobile so I can't use the text hiding effect for spoilers and it literally says the name in the link. Look in the "RESIDENT EVIL" tag on tumblr if you dare.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:51 am

post the link yo
Back to top Go down
TwerkinBirkin
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
TwerkinBirkin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:56 am

Do me a favor and post it in the thread with the spoiler screen on the text
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:00 am

TwerkinBirkin wrote:
Do me a favor and post it in the thread with the spoiler screen on the text

There's no way I'll look for it Wink, is the info legit?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:07 am

Don't post a link. That kind of info is not to be shared here.

Besides, it's Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
TwerkinBirkin
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
TwerkinBirkin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:23 am

It's a screen shot of concept art with the name written on the pic
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:46 pm

It's legit and it's the only person it realistically could have been. But I urge you not to spoil it for yourselves. Fight the urge and enjoy the game as Capcom intended.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:12 pm

I have no intention of ever playing this game, so I've spoiled it and, truth be told, it's not very shocking or amazing. Actually, the first word that came to my mind was "predictable." Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:03 am

Can we please stop discussing this matter? Otherwise I might have to stop coming here for the next month or so out of fear of being spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations 2
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next