HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Go down 
+32
Mcghie
greenblue
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
gmc1992
Hollapeno
Valentine Fan
EQOAnostalgia
Mullet_Wesker
TwerkinBirkin
Kobalt
AzureSparkle
AWDCP
TeenWolf420
Bulls-3ye
DXP
Ssplain
sliced-bread-no2
RebelliousQueen
will1234562
sirjibbs323
TheBatMan
37 Narwhals
White Rock
PWNERX
DampRevil
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
Known_Hero
Vandal
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
gmc1992
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
gmc1992

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:31 am

just thought of something.

in the beginning of the first trailer(not the live action one) there is some guy laughing rather maniacally, which makes me think there might be more than one human villain, since this is getting code veronica comparisons maybe the poetry lady has a brother helping her out like the ashford siblings(except this guy isnt dressing like a woman presumably lol)
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:55 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I'm not a big fan of extremely long games, but I think that if this game main campaign is the same lenght as Rev 1 I'm gonna be so pissed...

Then be prepared to be pissed. I'm not sure if you watched the Q&A stream with the Revelations 2 producer tonight, but he said that the game will take about 8 hours to complete. That was about the length of the first game.

gmc1992 wrote:
just thought of something. in the beginning of the first trailer(not the live action one) there is some guy laughing rather maniacally, which makes me think there might be more than one human villain, since this is getting code veronica comparisons maybe the poetry lady has a brother helping her out like the ashford siblings(except this guy isnt dressing like a woman presumably lol)

While we haven't heard about a male antagonist yet, there could be one! The producer did say that family is a central theme in Revelations 2!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:16 am

Crazy theory time! What if the male bad guy (if there is one) is Alex and the lady is either his actual sister or a wife. That might be stretching it, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:51 am

REVELATIONS 2 PUSHED BACK!!! :'(

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-revelations-2-release-pushed-back/

The first episode will now be available on february 24th.
Back to top Go down
gmc1992
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
gmc1992

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:50 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-revelations-2-release-pushed-back/

probably wanna polish up the graphics more since they didnt really look next gen, least i hope thats why they did it
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:51 am

gmc1992 wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

probably wanna polish up the graphics more since they didnt really look next gen, least i hope thats why they did it

It's not a true next gen game though since it's being released on 360 and PS3 too.

In any case, it's still a good thing they are working some extra on the game. We wouldn't want another Unity on our hands.
Back to top Go down
gmc1992
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
gmc1992

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:00 am

true

here is some new videos showing the new enemies in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZsaOS4u4oU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Hbh3wJ95M
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 7:56 am

My friend went to a Capcom event and played Rev2 early last night. He says it needs a lot of work, also that the game is worse than ORC.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:12 am

Vandal wrote:
My friend went to a Capcom event and played Rev2 early last night. He says it needs a lot of work, also that the game is worse than ORC.

:O

We'll see..., what I don't understand is why now with the game only a month away they decided to "fix" it, what the hell can be fixed in so little time??
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:28 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Vandal wrote:

We'll see..., what I don't understand is why now with the game only a month away they decided to "fix" it, what the hell can be fixed in so little time??
He went into detail about how poor the shooting is, you can't open doors, they open automatically, there seems to be a delay in the camera.. he said the first fight in the demo, he knew he wasn't going to like it. Maybe the demo is just bad, but maybe it'll be smart to wait for reviews.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:34 pm

I ended up enjoying ORC so there should be no problems for me. Already pre-ordered it for those sweet extra weapons in Raid. Honestly, the only reason to pre-order nowadays are the bonuses.
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:35 am

Vandal wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Vandal wrote:

He went into detail about how poor the shooting is, you can't open doors, they open automatically, there seems to be a delay in the camera.. he said the first fight in the demo, he knew he wasn't going to like it. Maybe the demo is just bad, but maybe it'll be smart to wait for reviews.

Did he mention anything about new locations or areas not seen before?
Back to top Go down
gmc1992
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
gmc1992

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:58 am

Today, Capcom released three new videos! Two of them feature enemies from the game, and the last gives us a look at the making of the soundtrack! The first two videos also gives us our first look at Barry and Natalia in action!

Here's my thoughts on the videos. Like always, I'm very impressed! The environments just scream Resident Evil. They're very lonely and nostalgic. Revelations 2 seems to be taking us out of the typical environments we see in Resident Evil. I love the enemy designs as well. They're creepy and encounters with them seem to be more unpredictable than the Afflicted. Lastly, I really like how Natalia fits into the gameplay. Often times Capcom preaches about how important teamwork is in the Resident Evil series, but it's rarely ever true. With Natalia though, she actually seems very helpful. Barry and Natalia seem to work well as a team, and actually rely on each other. I also like her warning dialogue. It's realistic and well-written.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:16 am

Invisible monsters? I fear for the physical integrity of my controller Razz
Back to top Go down
gmc1992
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
gmc1992

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:02 am

those glasps look scary as hell, these are the type of monsters I've been waiting for
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:23 pm

TheBatMan wrote:
Vandal wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Did he mention anything about new locations or areas not seen before?
He didn't actually see anything new that hasn't already been seen.
Back to top Go down
gmc1992
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
gmc1992

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:13 am

new trailer showing off campaign and raid mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDofJhfFX1o
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:52 pm

I was just about to post that! Like usual, I don't know how to put my excitement into words. I lost control of myself if that goes to say anything! There was a lot of familiar stuff in the trailer, nothing really new. I noticed a helicopter. Perhaps it's a patrol chopper or a rescue chopper? I also thought it was pretty interesting that Natalia passes out. It's very clear that Natalia has a pretty big hand in the story, I wonder to what extent.

In addition to the trailer, there's also some new screenshots that reveal new characters and areas!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:24 pm

Whaddya know, Japan is getting another super cool limited edition. Guess I'll just have to do with the pre-order bonus weapons for Raid mode here in Europe...

Well, it sure seems I've missed a lot of new content since I last actually used the internet to some extent. The Glasp seems like a mix of Novistador and the Gnezdo from RE6. Not sure how to think about that. I liked the Novistadors but oh dear God did I hate the Gnezdo. One of the shittiest enemies in RE. Now, what I definitely do like is how Natalia works out, gamepley wise. I especially liked her dialogue when she was telling Barry where to shoot and the fact that she kept pointing to the direction of the enemy.

Moira for Raid confirmed. That's 5 out of 15/18 confirmed thus far.

Wonder how important those two other prisoners are to the story?
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:30 am

I forgot the last time I've been on here, but things look pretty good. Anyone mind recapping for me while I wonder why we have new prisoners when there should only be one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:40 pm

For those who are wondering, the new prisoner's names are Gabriel, Pedro, and Neil. My assumption is that they're the equivalent to the gun-shop survivors from Resident Evil 6.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:00 pm

it would be nice if after a while they packed revelations 1 and 2 into one game
Back to top Go down
gmc1992
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
gmc1992

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:45 am

DampRevil wrote:
For those who are wondering, the new prisoner's names are Gabriel, Pedro, and Neil. My assumption is that they're the equivalent to the gun-shop survivors from Resident Evil 6.

their names were on the guest list in the opening cinematic and neil was the guy holding the list
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:36 pm

AWDCP wrote:
I forgot the last time I've been on here, but things look pretty good. Anyone mind recapping for me while I wonder why we have new prisoners when there should only be one.

Had to check when you last posted on this thread Very Happy Since you last were here I don't think they have revealed anything new about the story. Let's see what I can remember... Basically all we still know is that Claire and Moira are trapped by a villainness who only hardcore RE fans would know, Barry goes to save Moira and meets a little kid also snatched from the party called Natalia Korda, Natalia has psychic powers and can detect enemies and hidden items, the Afflicted are regular people gone insane yet we still have mutants roaming the premises meaning there is still some kind of virus at work aaaaand that's about it. Raid mode will have about 15 characters, the ones confirmed thus far are Claire, Barry, Moira, HUNK and Wesker, the two latter being DLC. Oh, and there will be a tie-in comic called Heavenly Island. The game's also been delayed by about a month. That means all versions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations 2
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next