HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
+51
residentleet
VitalSigns
Mullet_Wesker
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
VoyageTreader08
ToCool74
Revenant662
Ssplain
DivideByZero
DampRevil
weskydude
EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Shrike
halestride
Sundown31
02viperacr
Valentine Fan
gowett
AWDCP
The mastAH!
Sakura the zombie slayer
37 Narwhals
chrisredfield84
Minizue
GTMippey
RaviorStygian
MSR
Industrial Ridden
PWNERX
gucci13
Progenitor
will1234562
Spike991
Melissa_89
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
kevdliu
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
chocotricks
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Venoym
White Rock
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Vandal
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:43 am

Quote :
Yeah, I learned from my mistake with RE5. When it came to RE6 I was living under a rock. And you know, it worked, because RE6's story was great, and had plenty of suprises. I remembered watching the cutscene that showed Spencer, and Jill's unmasking, and Wesker's death all before I played RE5. Very dissapointing. Stupid Youtube.

I use to be really bad for that myself. I use to watch ALL the cut scenes for any Final Fantasy game that was coming out, before it was released. It took a lot of fun out of playing it, so I just stopped looking up updates for any games I'm thinking about playing.

Quote :
Jake was a cool character. Some characters might not mix well though. I remember Leon and Jake having a bit of a beef. I can't really imagine those two teaming up. I wouldn't expect to see Jake and Jill either, or Claire, or Becca. Actually Rebecca seems like his kind of lady. RE6 Sherry reminds me of her a bit.

I think Jake is the type he's going to have beef with practically anyone x] But yes, I can see Rebecca&Jake having chemistry similar to Sherry&Jake, although I'm not sure if they'll take that route again.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I think Jake is the type he's going to have beef with practically anyone x] But yes, I can see Rebecca&Jake having chemistry similar to Sherry&Jake, although I'm not sure if they'll take that route again.

Yeah, I don't think I'd actually like to see them together either. I'm going to save Rebecca for maybe a possible reunion with Billy at some point. That's really all the potential I see for her character. Though she did have a bigger role in the novels.

As for Jake, I guess he could have a beef with most characters.

The thing with Leon though, while Jake did relax a bit after Sherry jumped between the two, I can still see something there. I doubt they're good buddies now, but yeah, there's definately something there. I mean, it happens sometimes when you get certain personalities together. Like GL and PublicEnemy. Razz

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to see Rebecca and Billy return to the scene. It's been far too long. Same with Claire.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:03 am

Mercy wrote:
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to see Rebecca and Billy return to the scene. It's been far too long. Same with Claire.

Yes, that's true. I'm with you.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:52 am

Mercy wrote:

Definately Claire, but her time is about to come with her new RE6 DLC.

As for Billy/Becca, really, I'm so uninterested in Rebecca that having Billy show up again with her is the only way to keep my attention. I would enjoy seeing them paired together again. It could be a real fun experience. Heck, there could even be something romantic going on.
Back to top Go down
gucci13
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:38 am

I really like Sherry!!! I hope they will include her in RE7...and i hope there will be a love triangle between helena-leon and ada!! ahahhahahahah...

I really like RE6 i don't care what hipsters says about it, i really think its good.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:26 pm

Resident Evil 7....

2 years after the Simmons Betrayal...

Neo-Umbrella is still in an unknown state of repair. Piers Nivans is dead, having saved Chris Redfield. Sherry and Jake successfully cured the C-Virus. Leon and Helena are now at the head of government security protecting the new President, Kyle Jackson. Ada Wong disapeared with out a trace. However, a terrorist attack on the city of Miami leaves the country in another state of emergency. For ex-cop Kevin Ryman, this is no laughing matter. He has survived Raccoon, and doesn't want to deal with the nightmare he has already left behind. Also inside the city is Claire Redfield, on vacation. With this familiar scenario comes new terrors. The B.S.A.A. are called in, but unknown to them, a traitor awaits. The mercenary Nicholai Genovaef has been hired to sabatoge the B.S.A.A. by Neo-Umbrella. A new bio-chemical has been perfected, and Neo-Umbrella will stop at nothing to destroy all who appose them. However, old enemies become allies as the former U.S.S. agent HUNK rises from the shadows to finish the company who has left him for dead, teaming up with former U.B.C.S. mercenary Carlos Oleveira to help fight against the company. Jill and Barry, still within the B.S.A.A. are also together in this horrific battlefield. As survivors work together to survive the mutation onslaught, the United States may just have to retaliate the same way they did with Raccoon...

What happens next is entirely up to you...
FEATURES:
RE6 style controls
RE3 player choices, this means anyone could be at the risk of death, but everyone could also live as well...
CO-OP
VERSUS
The Mercs
4 Total Campaigns
Campaign Theater: View all cutscenes as you complete the game, and even view your path through the game. (At least 1 alt. choice each chapter.)
Agent Hunt: Play as the enemy to stop the Hero's
Weapon Upgrade System
Unlockable's!!! Alternate costumes, the secret Tank Control option,secret difficulty and bonus modes, infinite ammo special weapons, DLC weapons and more!, and the option to take your own modded weapons, maps and skins and add them to the game via flashdrive.

Last edited by PWNERX on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Apparently The setting of RE7 is set and shown at Ada's Campaign ending, which I have not seen yet. I'm like at chapter 3 of Ada. She is the only campaign I haven't beaten yet.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Well though out, PWNERX. I give toast to that.

One thing though: What makes Carlos team up with HUNK? What has happened for him to step on the stage again?

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Apparently The setting of RE7 is set and shown at Ada's Campaign ending, which I have not seen yet. I'm like at chapter 3 of Ada. She is the only campaign I haven't beaten yet.
That could also allude to the rumored fifth campaign DLC that's supposed to be set after the events of RE6.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Well though out, PWNERX. I give toast to that.

One thing though: What makes Carlos team up with HUNK? What has happened for him to step on the stage again?

Industrial Ridden wrote:
That could also allude to the rumored fifth campaign DLC that's supposed to be set after the events of RE6.

Woah there's going to be a possible fifth campaign? Damn I was completely unaware bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Yep, with Claire in her "Last Hope" scenario, setting he stage for Resident Evil 7.

I'm not entirely on board with PWNERX's ideas actually. They all seem far fetched.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:24 pm

PWNERX wrote:
The mercenary Nicholai Zinovaef... former U.B.C.S. mercenary Carlos Oleveira

That's Seargent Nicholai Ginovaef and Corporal Carlos Oliveira.

Okay...that aside, there's wayyy too many little cameos in your RE7. Maybe the Antagonist of RE7 should just send invitations and free 1st class seats to pick up all of these characters and send them to Spooky Island.

I do like the idea of seeing Kevin, and some of the other Outbreak characters again. Maybe not all of them, otherwise I'd be singing, "It's a small world after all...", but select ones. I mean, surely some of them knew eachother, maybe some of them saw Alyssa on tv doing some journalism and thought to contact her? IDK, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:10 am

SpikeCloud wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
The mercenary Nicholai Zinovaef... former U.B.C.S. mercenary Carlos Oleveira

That's Seargent Nicholai Ginovaef
Actually it's neither. The name "Ginovaef" was in the original English translation of the game but it has later been said to actually translate to "Zinoviev". Not that it really matters anyway.

A lot of the Outbreak cast survived together so it wouldn't be that much of a surprise to see some of them band up again.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:08 am

Why isn't this pinned already? Razz
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Actually it's neither. The name "Ginovaef" was in the original English translation of the game but it has later been said to actually translate to "Zinoviev". Not that it really matters anyway.

Umm, I have RE3 on GC and Ps1, as well as Archives, and they all say Ginovaef. That's legit to me.

Just like how that File in Survivor written by Nicholai, talking about Albert, William and Nemesis, was later said to be a mistranslation.

I don't know where they said, Zinoviev, was the the name, but in the canon games I have, it's Ginovaef, so until Nicholai canonically shows up again, and his last name is Zinoviev, I'm going with the currently canon, Ginovaef. Smile

Mass Distraction wrote:
A lot of the Outbreak cast survived together so it wouldn't be that much of a surprise to see some of them band up again.

Welll...we don't know which endings are canon. Surely all 8 of them were in the chopper at the end of Outbreak. And there's actually a few different ways of survival in File#2. I recall one in which you take a humvee and put the pedal to the metal and get the hell out of Raccoon. I believe you can also escape in the USS carrier, with Rodgrigo and that Umbrella chick who had the vaccine.

RaviorStygian wrote:

Say waht?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:13 pm

SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Umm, I have RE3 on GC and Ps1, as well as Archives, and they all say Ginovaef. That's legit to me.
Sure, yes, as the name has already been established it is Ginovaef but in reality that was only a translation error. That's why I said it doesn't really matter anyway. Zinoviev is still the actual name.

The Nicholai in Survivor wasn't really a mistranslation but the translators trying to add a connection to previous games. For some reason that used to happen quite a lot with games back in the day. Annoying, really, as it messes up the canon in some regions.

SpikeCloud wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Say waht?
Stickied. I would say it's a bit too early for that, though. Let's give it a year or so, or at least a more prominent hint of the game.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:15 pm

All I can really say to these: Carlos lives in Miami, HUNK want's revenge, cuz The guys over at Umbrella kinda left him to die at a certain mission (Flashback Chapter) but he lives. Nicholai want's money, Neo Umbrella hires him for a operation, by getting him inside BSAA enemy lines. Kevin knew Leon (for a bit, Outbreak file 1 reference) and lives in Miami as well. Claire is fresh into vacation in Miami. Jill and Barry still work in the BSAA, cuz Barry didn't die in RE1. And let's just leave Alyssa in that "Report the disaster, get only the facts" kind of mood. Eventually, Jill and Barry are gonna scrape up some stuff, Carlos and Hunk snoop around, find said stuff, find Jill and Barry. They uncover a old Umbrella conspiracy with a certain somebody now at the reigns of Neo Umbrell. They call in support that never comes. Meet Nicholai. Jill vaguely recognizes him, and later notices the guy. He says it was a BOW attack, and was only survivor. Battle ensues after jill finds out the truth. He gets away, they persue.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:29 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Leon and Helena are now at the head of government security protecting the new President, Kyle Jackson.

I don't think Helena is going to be in the next game. Like someone previously said, partners in the newer games are most likely not to return. (Sheva, Piers, Helena) with the exception being Jake and Sherry. They are pretty big to the franchise at this point, and I'm looking forward to seeing Jake in action again. I think Jake might sit out RE7 and make a return in RE8, but Sherry might return next one to meet up with Claire again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:00 pm

I don't think that's likely either. I think Jake is going to be in the next game. Capcom was really pushing Jake, he has two endings, and they did state that they want fans to like him. So I'm just assuming he's going to be in the next one. PWNERX is coming up with some wild ideas... do you just so happen to live in Miami? Why would Hunk and Carlos be there or all places? And it's rather convenient for Claire to be vacationing in Miami too.

Though if rumors are true about Claire having a DLC campaign in Resident Evil 6 that sets the stage for Resident Evil 7, then I think we can expect both Jake and Claire to at some extent work together in the next main series title.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Mercy wrote:
I don't think that's likely either. I think Jake is going to be in the next game. Capcom was really pushing Jake, he has two endings, and they did state that they want fans to like him. So I'm just assuming he's going to be in the next one. PWNERX is coming up with some wild ideas... do you just so happen to live in Miami? Why would Hunk and Carlos be there or all places? And it's rather convenient for Claire to be vacationing in Miami too.

Though if rumors are true about Claire having a DLC campaign in Resident Evil 6 that sets the stage for Resident Evil 7, then I think we can expect both Jake and Claire to at some extent work together in the next main series title.

Why would Claire have a DLC campaign in RE6 if she didn't make an appearance in any of the other four. She wasn't even mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Why would Claire have a DLC campaign in RE6 if she didn't make an appearance in any of the other four. She wasn't even mentioned.

I said "if rumors are true." Implying it was rumored.

http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4499-news-rumors-new-on-resident-evil-front-revelations-hd-orc2-and-claire-in-re6
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm pretty sure the rumors are true. Just seems legit for some reason.
Back to top Go down
GTMippey
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
GTMippey

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:21 pm

I was kind of hoping that 6 would tie up a lot of loose ends, since many of the series' major players were featured in the game. Instead we kind of got more questions than answers. I want to see a bit more of a scaled-back story that doesn't involve a whole lot of globe-trotting, and some new characters that aren't totally capable. I think the current generation of characters are a little played out by now, and would be better off in support roles.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:29 pm

I agree, I found 6 really left a lot open (which isnt a bad thing) but I found it almost left too much open.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Sure, yes, as the name has already been established it is Ginovaef but in reality that was only a translation error. That's why I said it doesn't really matter anyway. Zinoviev is still the actual name.

Yeah, but it's the actual name where?

Nobody is really playing RE3, "Oh, his name is actually Zinoviev."

Mercy wrote:
I don't think that's likely either. I think Jake is going to be in the next game. Capcom was really pushing Jake, he has two endings, and they did state that they want fans to like him. So I'm just assuming he's going to be in the next one.

That makes sense. I mean, 2 endings? Come on, there's some reason for that. And where did Capcom state they wanted fans to like him?

Mercy wrote:

That'd be an interesting pairing, Jake and Claire.

Claire seems like she can pretty much get along with anyone, except Senator Ron Davis, but it could work between the two. Obviously Claire being a Redfield, and Jake having that whole, "Chris Redfield killed my father" thing...

And it'd be better than Claire babysitting again. Wink

GTMippey wrote:
I was kind of hoping that 6 would tie up a lot of loose ends, since many of the series' major players were featured in the game. Instead we kind of got more questions than answers. I want to see a bit more of a scaled-back story that doesn't involve a whole lot of globe-trotting, and some new characters that aren't totally capable. I think the current generation of characters are a little played out by now, and would be better off in support roles.

Right? We still don't know what "S" stands for, except for "Stylish", and we never heard anything else on Tricell. Nothing on Jill.

They did give us Sherry, and we've been waiting for her for a longgg time, so let's at least take that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next