HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..

Go down 
+12
PunkMaister
Lady Yuna
ChrisSherry
RebelliousQueen
Spike991
Methsia
undeaddragoness82
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
00biohazard
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:22 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Worse than Chris was that lame ass Jill after the credits. She only had like 1 minute of screen time, but I'm convinced that the actress is worse than Megan Fox...

That was Sienna Guillory, who played Jill in the RE apocalypse live action movie. Shes reprising her role in the next one, Retribution, as the main villain.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:24 pm

00biohazard wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Worse than Chris was that lame ass Jill after the credits. She only had like 1 minute of screen time, but I'm convinced that the actress is worse than Megan Fox...

That was Sienna Guillory, who played Jill in the RE apocalypse live action movie. Shes reprising her role in the next one, Retribution, as the main villain.
Huh, okay. I don't remember her being that godawful in Apocalypse though... Then again, it's been a while.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:31 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Huh, okay. I don't remember her being that godawful in Apocalypse though... Then again, it's been a while.

Wait, Bio, are you sure that was Guillory?

I never supsected that, it didn't look much like her, and I don't just mean the hair color difference.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

I never supsected that, it didn't look much like her, and I don't just mean the hair color difference.

I am 3000 percent sure it was Guillory. Shes confirmed, credited in the end of afterlife and there is already behind the scenes footage of her in her RE5 Jill attire.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:44 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

I am 3000 percent sure it was Guillory. Shes confirmed, credited in the end of afterlife and there is already behind the scenes footage of her in her RE5 Jill attire.

Ah, works for me.

Not that I really care, but it just took me by suprise.

I'm gonna watch this new one when it comes out. I'll go to the midnight showing, all dressed up n everything. Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Ah, works for me.

I'm gonna watch this new one when it comes out. I'll go to the midnight showing, all dressed up n everything. Smile
You gonna be all sexy in BattleSuit Jill attire? Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:48 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Ah, works for me.

Fuck that.

Ill go as RE3 Nemesis casual outfit Jill. Smile Nice n breezy.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:06 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Ah, works for me.

Fuck that.

What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 Mother-of-god-template
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:07 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Ah, works for me.

Fuck that.

What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 Mother-of-god-template

Haters gonna hate. study
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Just don't spread too wide, ain't nobody wanna see that! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:32 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Just don't spread too wide, ain't nobody wanna see that! Twisted Evil

Psh, who are you kiddin'? It'll be tastefully done, just like that interrogation scene in Basic Instinct. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4