HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..

Go down 
+12
PunkMaister
Lady Yuna
ChrisSherry
RebelliousQueen
Spike991
Methsia
undeaddragoness82
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
00biohazard
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. Empty
PostSubject: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:54 pm

What did you think of Wentworth in the role of Chris?Yknow, I might be one of the few who actually liked his performance. I didnt imagine bulked up, veteran Chris Redfield, but the 1998 version of Chris. His hair was shorter and he definantley looked less battle hardened. I think Miller looks like Chris from REmake. Anyway, he did the best he could with the crappy script, and I really enjoyed the brief fight with Wesker. They couldve given him such a great role in the next movie, making umbrella kidnap Claire or something, but no, they just messed it up. Anyway, your thoughts? horrible?good? meh? why?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:58 pm

He's a great actor, and I like him as Chris, but the character was awfully written and directed
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:02 pm

I liked him.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:04 pm

He did okay. Probably as good as anyone could do really, with the script being so bad and everything.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Great actor but a horrible casting decision. Did the best he could. Who would love to know who Paul Anderson passes himself as some sort of movie director when he makes decisions like that.
Back to top Go down
undeaddragoness82
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
undeaddragoness82

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:43 pm

These movies are my guilty pleasure, now & I do & will continue to watch them but I am aware that they do suck, it's a shame because they had such a rich history to spring off from (even if they didn't 'follow' the game storyline) but I don't know what Anderson is thinking, the last sequel that was good was Extinction, with the exception of Carlos being killed & the way he was killed ( didn't make sense,) it's almost like he wants to try to make more acting scenes & not ACTION scenes.

But I did like Chris, but was it just me or did they give him a kind of 'Dirty Harry' like scheme to him?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:06 pm

undeaddragoness82 wrote:
These movies are my guilty pleasure, now & I do & will continue to watch them but I am aware that they do suck, it's a shame because they had such a rich history to spring off from (even if they didn't 'follow' the game storyline) but I don't know what Anderson is thinking, the last sequel that was good was Extinction, with the exception of Carlos being killed & the way he was killed ( didn't make sense,) it's almost like he wants to try to make more acting scenes & not ACTION scenes.

But I did like Chris, but was it just me or did they give him a kind of 'Dirty Harry' like scheme to him?

yeah, most def.

Anyway, you can give an objective opinion, since you dont know much about the games, what did you think of chris in the movie?did you like him?did you want to see him come back?I really thought that him alice and claire should be the leading trio of the movies now, or maybe they couldve killed off alice in a heroic cene and left chris and claire as the protagonists?i dunno my supreme hate of anderson was confirmed when chris was not confirmed for retribution.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:36 pm

He was okay. Was a little disappoint, but I honestly
could not give a fudge. I just enjoyed that Claire
and Wesker was there.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Methsia wrote:
and Wesker was there.

was he a little disappointing as a performance, or how incredibly little protagonism they gave him?. Wentworth couldve given a way better performance if the script was a little better. I never even watched prison break, so this movie is all Ive seen of Miller, but i liked his Chris. It was a young, masion incident Chris Redfield, which I dug alot.
Back to top Go down
undeaddragoness82
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
undeaddragoness82

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 pm

00biohazard wrote:
undeaddragoness82 wrote:

yeah, most def.

Anyway, you can give an objective opinion, since you dont know much about the games, what did you think of chris in the movie?did you like him?did you want to see him come back?I really thought that him alice and claire should be the leading trio of the movies now, or maybe they couldve killed off alice in a heroic cene and left chris and claire as the protagonists?i dunno my supreme hate of anderson was confirmed when chris was not confirmed for retribution.

I liked him as Chris, since I don't watch prison break or whatever that show is called that he is in also, so my views of him weren't tainted. It would be cool... If they would do the character Alice right she could be a bad ass character 'right' Like the started doing, they could be a sweet team.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:23 pm

00biohazard wrote:
but i liked his Chris. It was a young, masion incident Chris Redfield, which I dug alot.

Kind of. But not really. He was too "hard" to be RE1 Chris. No emotion. All of the actors in these films are stiff as a board.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:29 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
but i liked his Chris. It was a young, masion incident Chris Redfield, which I dug alot.

Kind of. But not really. He was too "hard" to be RE1 Chris. No emotion. All of the actors in these films are stiff as a board.

Yeah I hear ya man, but I mean looks wise. It pissed me off when fanboys were all like OH MY GAWDZ HE ISNT CHRIS LOOK HES SKINNY AND HAS NO FACIAL HAIR BLA BLA. He looks the part of young Chris. And Miller mentioned in an interview that his Chris was different from VG Chris (first actor whos actully done the work and recognized this, not like Ali Larter who thinks her portrayal is exact) explaining that his Chris was more battle hardened, who had faced the undead for a while now, with the military. That was another big plus for Miller in my book.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Yeah. He looks similar enough to young Chris.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Whatever that means...Ronald Mcdonald looks more like Chris than Wentworth Miller. Paul Friggin Walker for Chris. Razz
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Whatever that means...Ronald Mcdonald looks more like Chris than Wentworth Miller. Paul Friggin Walker for Chris. Razz

he DOES look like young chris. And paul walker wouldnt dye his golden curls for a movie, the metrosexual sissy.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:54 am

00biohazard wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

he DOES look like young chris. And paul walker wouldnt dye his golden curls for a movie, the metrosexual sissy.

What do you mean "young chris"?

And Paul Walker looks just like REmake Chris, and despite the hair, looks and sounds exactly like Chris. If he did go through with the hair thing, he'd be a shoe-in. bounce

Hasn't Walker been rockin' a short hairstyle recently anyway?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:14 am

He means RE1 Chris.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:24 am

00biohazard wrote:
Methsia wrote:
and Wesker was there.

was he a little disappointing as a performance, or how incredibly little protagonism they gave him?. Wentworth couldve given a way better performance if the script was a little better. I never even watched prison break, so this movie is all Ive seen of Miller, but i liked his Chris. It was a young, masion incident Chris Redfield, which I dug alot.

His performance was good but yeah he and Claire deserved to be the
two main protagonists. Alice's opening and fight scene with Wesker was enough of her
appearance.

Bla. basically wait till i get on the laptop because i despise
touch screens.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:30 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
He means RE1 Chris.

He didn't look like RE1 Chris. He looks vaguely like somebody that sorta resembles Chris, at best.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:46 am

He doesn't look like Chris, but he is good. I don't want to have another Chris. Only him fits it.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
He doesn't look like Chris, but he is good. I don't want to have another Chris. Only him fits it.

Totally, they should keep him. Besides his Chris is like Siennas Jill, hes more badass, and quite funny. I want to see a rematch against Roberts Wesker.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:45 pm

00biohazard wrote:

Totally, they should keep him. Besides his Chris is like Siennas Jill, hes more badass, and quite funny. I want to see a rematch against Roberts Wesker.

Funny? I never got that impression.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:57 pm

I think he was a really good pick! I like him.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:03 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Funny? I never got that impression.

How could you not lol at that hahaha, and when he scares bennet with the boo, and when Crystal says shes the swim champ.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:32 pm

HAhahahahaahahhaha

That was a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..   What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife.. Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you think of Wentworth Miller as Chris?assuming you watched afterlife..
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next