HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever

Go down 
+13
Ghost Leader
HUNK420
Sithis Malkira
NicemanCandy
Spike991
thawonguy89
nekronuke
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Revan XI9
Regenerator
Míchéal Redfield
ChickenHeart
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HUNK420
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK420

Playstation Network cynical420

Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:09 pm

outbreak 1 and 2 great games hands down ...... i dont get why everyone hates them and i hope for 3 but i know it wont happen capcom does not care for their fans they never have i think its funny their trying to atract cod fans with their new shit but most RE fans would not play that stupidass game
Back to top Go down
Sithis Malkira
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sithis Malkira

Playstation Network Robert2025

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 am

Hunk you more then anyone should be a fan of the new games , being a Hunk fan and all. Besides this game is just as much a resident evil game as any . Plus its nothiung like COD i personaly cant stand COD all the running and gunning and the lack of tactic... its a kid game.... but ORC is gonna have tactic and lots of strategy. Plus being a old school resident evil fan you should enjoy the jump back to the T- virus and not las plagas . Besides resident evil went the way it did becuase of the fans , the fans wanted a better camara angel so they made the over the shoulder vew then later they didnt like that either they wanted the original stuff back . Plus they want there carecters to be weak and open for attack but thats just not the case theve learned from there mistakes they know what there dealing with now and things wont be the same with them. To do that they would need to make all new carecters kinda like they did with outbreak but new people, that dont know what they are dealing with . My question for you is why do you say its a shitty game whats wrong with it why is it not good? Elaborate please...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001334564472
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:37 am

Sithis Malkira wrote:
Hunk you more then anyone should be a fan of the new games , being a Hunk fan and all.
No, being a HUNK fan doesn't mean one has to be a fan of the new games. The character isn't a new addition to the franchise.

Quote :
Plus its nothiung like COD i personaly cant stand COD all the running and gunning and the lack of tactic... its a kid game....
You say the new games are nothing like CoD, yet you just described RE4 and RE5 in a nutshell. Also, CoD is not a kid game, being an M-rated game and all.

Quote :
but ORC is gonna have tactic and lots of strategy.
If the people who buy it are the same ones that buy CoD, then no, there won't be tactics or strategy because everybody will be running and gunning all the same. The difference here is the player, not the game.

Quote :
Besides resident evil went the way it did becuase of the fans , the fans wanted a better camara angel so they made the over the shoulder vew then later they didnt like that either they wanted the original stuff back . Plus they want there carecters to be weak and open for attack but thats just not the case theve learned from there mistakes they know what there dealing with now and things wont be the same with them.
No, Resident Evil going the way it's gone has zilch to do with the fans, it was about Capcom wanting to attract the action shooter junkies who bitched about the gameplay of RE1-CV.
Back to top Go down
Sithis Malkira
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sithis Malkira

Playstation Network Robert2025

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:24 pm

COD fans moving into this game will not play right. Lets use Battlefield for example , COD fans that jump into it and try and pull there lone ranger terminator stuff just dont make the cut. they get lo ratings and people do there best to aviod them. Plus i also stated that resi 4 and 5 just did not do it for me, the whole las plagas thing Zombies with gat guns WTF . It was more an action adventure game then anything else. And yes the fans have plenty of fualt, they said " o we dont like the camera angles so that was changed, then there were the people that could not handle the puzzles, lets make that more simple , Then the people that were like "zombies are to easy" hmmmmm lets put in some random thing we just made up called las plagas. Its like you dont even have to be afriad anymore becuase you know the last save game was only like 2 min ago and therte are plenty more where that came from . i miss being scared i miss runnig away from zombies to save ammo and waiting for the loading screen to open with my gun ready just in case. This new game thoe offers something new that i think we can all enjoy Spec ops trained to deal with the zombie mess. Its a whole new theme that just can not be compared to any other game cuase there just isnt one like it . The only thing that i can think of that comes close is AVP and even thats way differnt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001334564472
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Sithis Malkira wrote:
And yes the fans have plenty of fualt, they said " o we dont like the camera angles so that was changed, then there were the people that could not handle the puzzles, lets make that more simple , Then the people that were like "zombies are to easy" hmmmmm lets put in some random thing we just made up called las plagas.
Again, no, it has nothing to do with the fans, it has to do with action shooter junkies bitching about the game being too slow and not centered on direct combat like games such as Halo.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
No, Resident Evil going the way it's gone has zilch to do with the fans, it was about Capcom wanting to attract the action shooter junkies who bitched about the gameplay of RE1-CV.
I hate this generation of gamers...... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Fans and critics alike have always complained about the older generation of RE games. "Tank-like controls", "Terrible camera angles", "a failed inventory method", "aging gameplay" it's been said again and again. Honestly a game like RE1 or CV just wouldnt make it in today's gaming world.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:09 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
Fans and critics alike have always complained about the older generation of RE games. "Tank-like controls", "Terrible camera angles", "a failed inventory method", "aging gameplay" it's been said again and again. Honestly a game like RE1 or CV just wouldnt make it in today's gaming world.
That's funny, I've never complained about any of that. When was this supposed meeting where my opinion was dictated for me? I apparently missed it.

Critics can suck on a horse's you-know-what because I care less about what they think than I do the exact location of pebble #6,478 in my driveway.
Back to top Go down
XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:11 am

I like the controls of the earlier games. I like the newish ones, but i prefer the older ones better. That's just me though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 pm

XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX wrote:
I like the controls of the earlier games. I like the newish ones, but i prefer the older ones better. That's just me though.

I like the controls where it's tank-like and I hold R and press a face button for shooting and have to hold a button to run, and have an inventory and a map and all that jazz....oh wait, which one was that again?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:

I like the controls where it's tank-like and I hold R and press a face button for shooting and have to hold a button to run, and have an inventory and a map and all that jazz....oh wait, which one was that again?
The one that we didn't control telepathically via a headband made of a special metal.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Outbreak series is an awesome addition to the RE universe. I love these games, even though I suck at them. I really wish they did File#3.

I agree. I don't know why they get much hate. They're really the only RE spinoffs worth playing if you ask me. I did like the familiar locations thought like the hospital from RE3 and Birkin's underground lab from RE0/RE2.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Outbreak series is an awesome addition to the RE universe. I love these games, even though I suck at them. I really wish they did File#3.

I agree. I don't know why they get much hate. They're really the only RE spinoffs worth playing if you ask me. I did like the familiar locations thought like the hospital from RE3 and Birkin's underground lab from RE0/RE2.
I wish they would make an Outbreak 3, that way the main series wouldn't be plagued by any co-op BS.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I wish they would make an Outbreak 3, that way the main series wouldn't be plagued by any co-op BS.
There would probably still be co-op in them anyway because this age of gamers can't grasp the possiblity of a game not having online play.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yes!!!

Though tbh ORC might as well be Outbreak 3, but a different name. It's actually a lot like I had envisioned File#3 being...I must be a profet.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Yet again, I must say that ORC is nowhere near an Outbreak game. If the developers had never said "spiritual successor" I would never even have thought of this as a new Outbreak. I can still hope for File#3 being made one day.

Bub537 wrote:
They're really the only RE spinoffs worth playing if you ask me.
I know this is your opinion and all but I'd still recommend the Survivor games if only for the fact that they are canon. I for one thought they were awesome anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Yet again, I must say that ORC is nowhere near an Outbreak game. If the developers had never said "spiritual successor" I would never even have thought of this as a new Outbreak. I can still hope for File#3 being made one day.

Bub537 wrote:
They're really the only RE spinoffs worth playing if you ask me.
I know this is your opinion and all but I'd still recommend the Survivor games if only for the fact that they are canon. I for one thought they were awesome anyway.

Well yet again you are wrong. It is totally like Outbreak. They're both in Raccoon City. Have familiar and unfamilar things to experience. The multiplayer being another.

When I had envisioned what File#3 could be like, I was thinking UBCS guys roaming around through Raccoon, I was definately thinking we'd have the OTS camera, but otherwise, how different is this from what I thought.

It's some weird ass new Umbrella team, that I honestly don't like much at all, but still...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yes!!!

Though tbh ORC might as well be Outbreak 3, but a different name. It's actually a lot like I had envisioned File#3 being...I must be a profet.
"Prophet". Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yes!!!

"Prophet". Wink

Gee thanks. At first I put Profit, but knew that wasn't right.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yes!!!

"Prophet". Wink

Gee thanks. At first I put Profit, but knew that wasn't right.... Embarassed
Ghost Leader: Friendly Neighborhood Grammar Nazi. Razz
Back to top Go down
XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:20 pm

I like both the Outbreak games. I hated the whole save the game as like a quick save you can only use once, but besides that is is just as good as the main series. The same zombie-killing action!!.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:40 pm

I like both the Outbreak games. I hated the whole save the game as like a quick save you can only use once, but besides that is is just as good as the main series. The same zombie-killing action!!.

That was only the first one, it wasn't like that in File#2.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Well yet again you are wrong. It is totally like Outbreak. They're both in Raccoon City. Have familiar and unfamilar things to experience. The multiplayer being another.
But the multiplayer in this one is totally different. Having the same setting and throwbacks at the main series counts for nothing either. It also has two factions as opposed to a group of survivors. The character count is 12, 6 in each team while in both of the Outbreak games there were 8 playable characters. Outbreaks were mostly about survival (hence the use of conventional weapons) but ORC is about destroying or saving the evidence and survivors. In Outbreak each character had their own opening and ending sequences for each chapter but in ORC you only get two sides of the story but have the possibility to manipulate the outcome. There's also the full on action aspect wiht all kinds of weapons while in Outbreak you were lucky to even find a gun.

I can still se it as a kind of a spiritual successor but not as a "File".
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
But the multiplayer in this one is totally different. Having the same setting and throwbacks at the main series counts for nothing either. It also has two factions as opposed to a group of survivors. The character count is 12, 6 in each team while in both of the Outbreak games there were 8 playable characters. Outbreaks were mostly about survival (hence the use of conventional weapons) but ORC is about destroying or saving the evidence and survivors. In Outbreak each character had their own opening and ending sequences for each chapter but in ORC you only get two sides of the story but have the possibility to manipulate the outcome. There's also the full on action aspect wiht all kinds of weapons while in Outbreak you were lucky to even find a gun.

I can still se it as a kind of a spiritual successor but not as a "File".

Nope, you're wrong. Look it up.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:02 pm

You can be in refusal as much as you want but I cannot stand back on my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next