Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Half Life Series

Go down 
+2
Spike991
Regenerator
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Half Life Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Bernard wrote:
lol, yeah, Neither have I.Smile How about HL Decay? That is the co-op one that came bundled with in with the PS2 version of HL? I have it, I haven't beat that one yet, but it is cool, you play as Dr Green, and some other chick and you bring the crystal to the room where Gordon is at, which starts the Ressonace Cascade.Smile
No as well,those expansions I haven't played,and don't seen very worth it as well,exepct the Oposing Force,this one looks badass[/quote]

I have found that the one that I have played, Decay, was pretty good, while Oppossing Force looks cool, the Blue Shift pits you in the shoes of Barney, that guy from HL2.Smile
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Bernard wrote:
lol, yeah, Neither have I.Smile How about HL Decay? That is the co-op one that came bundled with in with the PS2 version of HL? I have it, I haven't beat that one yet, but it is cool, you play as Dr Green, and some other chick and you bring the crystal to the room where Gordon is at, which starts the Ressonace Cascade.Smile
No as well,those expansions I haven't played,and don't seen very worth it as well,exepct the Oposing Force,this one looks badass

I have found that the one that I have played, Decay, was pretty good, while Oppossing Force looks cool, the Blue Shift pits you in the shoes of Barney, that guy from HL2.Smile
Yeah I know...everything
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:20 pm

thats another great thing HL2 has...the driving levels WATER HAZARD and HIGHWAY 17
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:04 am

Regenerator wrote:
thats another great thing HL2 has...the driving levels WATER HAZARD and HIGHWAY 17

Those were pretty nice, but for me it seemed to drag on a little too long, by the time you finally get finished with it, it is pretty relieving, at least for me it was.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Those were pretty nice, but for me it seemed to drag on a little too long, by the time you finally get finished with it, it is pretty relieving, at least for me it was.Smile
I loved the fact that those levels were long...it let me soak in the graphics and the physics
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I loved the fact that those levels were long...it let me soak in the graphics and the physics

There were a few parts were I got stuck & it wasn't too fun, but I think that once you get the Gravity Gun that you are able to soak in the physics a bit more.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:34 am

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

There were a few parts were I got stuck & it wasn't too fun, but I think that once you get the Gravity Gun that you are able to soak in the physics a bit more.Smile
I also liked the fact that you had to use the Gravity Gun to get around areas
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:58 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Hey Spike what did you think about the ending of HL2?...I thought it was a bit strange as it left me hanging

When time stops during the explosion & the G-man starts talking to you again, well I thought it was okay, while the ending for Ep. 2 wasn't much better, certainly left you hanging, but I will not ruin that one for you, I can just say that we will probably have to wait until the next chapter to get the ending, if not another chapter after that.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Hey Spike what did you think about the ending of HL2?...I thought it was a bit strange as it left me hanging

When time stops during the explosion & the G-man starts talking to you again, well I thought it was okay, while the ending for Ep. 2 wasn't much better, certainly left you hanging, but I will not ruin that one for you, I can just say that we will probably have to wait until the next chapter to get the ending, if not another chapter after that.Smile
I did see that they are working on a episode 3 for HL2 but im not sure
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I did see that they are working on a episode 3 for HL2 but im not sure

I hope so, they need a better concluding chapter.Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:35 pm

they are making a movie now

not my upload

Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net/
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:07 pm

thats an awesome video you found there Chris...im going to look around for the others
Back to top Go down
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:57 am

Regenerator wrote:
thats an awesome video you found there Chris...im going to look around for the others

there is no others uploaded yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net/
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Chris Redfield wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

there is no others uploaded yet
im talking about looking up info for this video series
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:45 am

Spike...I just got Half Life for the PS2 so I will let you know how that goes...I will ask you for help if I need any
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:57 am

Regenerator wrote:
Spike...I just got Half Life for the PS2 so I will let you know how that goes...I will ask you for help if I need any

Cool, that one is fun, has alot of memorable parts, and since you have the PS2 version, you have the one with better gun models and everything.Smile

There is an odd system for aiming, it involves locking on, it is okay I guess but I prefer the aiming in HL2.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Cool, that one is fun, has alot of memorable parts, and since you have the PS2 version, you have the one with better gun models and everything.Smile

There is an odd system for aiming, it involves locking on, it is okay I guess but I prefer the aiming in HL2.Smile
finally beat HL yesterday and i found it very fun but like you said there is a very odd system for aiming that I don't care for
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

finally beat HL yesterday and i found it very fun but like you said there is a very odd system for aiming that I don't care for

Cool, congrats.Smile

I loved when you finally go to Xen, I was so lost when I first got there....I can only imagine what it would have been like if we had gone to Xen in HL2...but I heard they are making a HL3 or Ep3 or some continuation, so there is still hope.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:26 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Cool, congrats.Smile

I loved when you finally go to Xen, I was so lost when I first got there....I can only imagine what it would have been like if we had gone to Xen in HL2...but I heard they are making a HL3 or Ep3 or some continuation, so there is still hope.Smile
Xen was a strange place to see but I enjoyed it...and yes there is an episode 3 in develpment but first I need to get the other two episodes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Xen was a strange place to see but I enjoyed it...and yes there is an episode 3 in develpment but first I need to get the other two episodes Very Happy

Oh right, I don't know if they are on console, individually anyway, but I know they are all a part of Orange Box.Smile

Xen could be really frightening on current gen, maybe one day.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:09 pm

I just started playing HL Deathmatch and was wondering if anyone else plays it...so far it is very enjoyable
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I just started playing HL Deathmatch and was wondering if anyone else plays it...so far it is very enjoyable

Unfortunately I think it was only a part of the actual HL2, and since I have Orange Box I don't have access to it...

But with how much fun the actual game was in addition to great controls I could only imagine that it is alot of fun.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Unfortunately I think it was only a part of the actual HL2, and since I have Orange Box I don't have access to it...

But with how much fun the actual game was in addition to great controls I could only imagine that it is alot of fun.Smile
oh yes it is very fun...it is full of great mods witch only adds to the fun
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

oh yes it is very fun...it is full of great mods witch only adds to the fun

Don't rub it in.Smile

Have you gotten Ep. 1 or Ep. 2 yet?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Half Life is DAMN epic! DAMNNNNNNN epic!!! Also Alex Vance is hawt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Life Series   Half Life Series - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Half Life Series
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next