HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...

Go down 
+37
Outbreakgirl
00biohazard
Mcghie
Jill Sandwich
CaptH0wdy
DeadlyGenetics
Dren
rawrgodd
ThomVD
PAULSAMSON
Methsia
RebelliousQueen
chrisredfielmusculo
Chelichan
HUNK420
Vandal
weskersbarber
Residentevil521
r-zone
Monster Mash
Cyberote
Mass Distraction
The Knife
Sargent D
NiteKrawler
S.Winters
Hellraiser
BioHazardMerc1
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
Jadice
charlieRE2
Kytte
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
duralumin
Spike991
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Steve Burnside, what do you think about him?
Cool character
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 Vote_lcap45%Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 25 ]
I hate him, and am glad that he is dead!
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 12 ]
I love him, he & Claire were a nice couple<3
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 11 ]
I don't care anyway:l
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Allyson Court, Sally Cahill and Richard Waugh have gotta be like my fav three.

I mean, if any of them were to be replaced, it just wouldn't be right...oh wait.

But yeah, I mean Waugh was Wesker, and for it to be different is just stupid. I mean if they changed Claire, nobody else could do it. They could mimic, or even try their own thing, but it wouldn't be right.

Richard Waugh gave a lot of insight into voicing the character, and the crappy system Capcom used, at least by CVX, in an interview I read.

The Ashford twins were messed up in DSC, and not in the right kinda way. Wink

Back to top Go down
HUNK420
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK420

Playstation Network cynical420

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:18 am

speaking of steve what the hell happened to him iknow he suposedly died but then what was that joke cracked by wesker in the end of the game about him maybe comin back to life....?..... honestly i was hopeing he would come back later as weskers lackey but instead they used jill i guess ... ahhh resident evil 5 u fukd up everything!!!
Back to top Go down
Chelichan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Chelichan

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:41 pm

I know! Resident Evil 5 ruined everything! The possiblity of Sherry and Steve returning were shattered with RE5 ¬¬' Love Steve, his voice is so funny :3 He's annoying but you gotta love Steve <33
Back to top Go down
HUNK420
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK420

Playstation Network cynical420

PostSubject: steve got screwed   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:30 pm

yeah i honestly thought was won of the best characters in RE universe it said that he got so screwed through the entire game with trying to kiss claire and kept thinkin its finally over and nope here comes another monster to kick steves ass without steve code veronica would have sucked
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:23 am

Chelichan wrote:
I know! Resident Evil 5 ruined everything! The possiblity of Sherry and Steve returning were shattered with RE5 ¬¬' Love Steve, his voice is so funny :3 He's annoying but you gotta love Steve <33

Steve is good people. He was alright in my book.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 am

if steve was 17,does that make claire a pedo?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:02 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
I love Steve! I think he is a great character! Smile

Nice pictures Smile

Same here. I liked Steve Burnside. He is the man. He have the guts to tell Claire his true feelings before he died. In the reality i think no other man can do that. I mean there are few, more or less. I don't care about Steve's Hater. I liked him not because of Claire. Cause he is a real man. Ready to sacrifice his life for others.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:08 am

I had a genuine lol moment the last day playing Code Veronica. Steve ends up crashing the crane and fills the place with gas as he was too busy staring at Claires ass instead of concentrating lol. Vintage Steve Burnside right there.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 am

weskersbarber wrote:
I had a genuine lol moment the last day playing Code Veronica. Steve ends up crashing the crane and fills the place with gas as he was too busy staring at Claires ass instead of concentrating lol. Vintage Steve Burnside right there.

Hahaha. That is funny.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:35 pm

weskersbarber wrote:

Haha, you've played DSC right Barber?

There was a sort of nod to that scene where he was staring at her and messed with the crane, but instead he was just checkin' her out while she was on the computer talkin' to Leon.

Never made that connection.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Despite his voice, I love his childish yet grand character.
And I love Claire's response to his cockiness and generally whatever
he says. No problem with him at all.

On the otherhand, Alfred was a wtf in the game, when I got
to the part where Claire n Steve found that he was dressing up
as his sister. I had to clap and laugh for them making me invicible
for a duration of ten minutos. Seriously, I couldn't take the game
seriously then Razz
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

There was a sort of nod to that scene where he was staring at her and messed with the crane, but instead he was just checkin' her out while she was on the computer talkin' to Leon.

Yeah ive played it, and remember the scene. In fact ive started the Chronicles games again so I will be seeing that scene again soon.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:04 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Yeah ive played it, and remember the scene. In fact ive started the Chronicles games again so I will be seeing that scene again soon.

Cool. I need to play through those again too.

@Methsia, CVX was a real hoot. Such an awesome and fun game, and honestly...IDK if I really have a favourite RE game, but I can't help but consider that one very seriously.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:19 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Cool. I need to play through those again too.

@Methsia, CVX was a real hoot. Such an awesome and fun game, and honestly...IDK if I really have a favourite RE game, but I can't help but consider that one very seriously.

I have to play the Code: Veronica X, i want to see that again. Hahaha. Thats really funny.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:27 am

I played the crane part in CVX recently too, but there's a difference between that and DSC, in CVx he is kinda staring at her like an idiot in love, in DSC he's just checking her tush
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:32 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I played the crane part in CVX recently too, but there's a difference between that and DSC, in CVx he is kinda staring at her like an idiot in love, in DSC he's just checking her tush

I noticed that. I can't believe that Burnside is only 17 years old that time. Too young.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:33 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

I noticed that. I can't believe that Burnside is only 17 years old that time. Too young.

Yeah, it's a little more perverted/realistic in DSC, but that's ok.Smile
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:36 am

Spike991 wrote:

Realistic because he's a 17 year old teenager or realistic because Claire's ass is awesome?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:37 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Realistic because he's a 17 year old teenager or realistic because Claire's ass is awesome?

I guess all of the above. silent
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:52 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Both! ;D
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:09 am

I like how he sprayed bullet at his father while Claire was right under him. A miracle she wasn't hit.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:00 am

Mercy wrote:
I like how he sprayed bullet at his father while Claire was right under him. A miracle she wasn't hit.

Cause he was protecting Claire.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:25 am

Steve was ok, but I hated his voice.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:56 am

I like Steve's Voice in DC.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Yeah I liked his voice in DSC too but in CV he had some terrible lines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next