HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership

Go down 
+6
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
The mastAH!
will1234562
CaptH0wdy
AWDCP
10 posters

Do You Like The Idea Of Steve And HUNK Working Together?
Yes
Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership Vote_lcap27%Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Not Really, But It Could Work
Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership Vote_lcap9%Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
No
Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership Vote_lcap64%Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:14 am

Hello everyone, my name is AWDCP. I wanted to first say hello to everyone here, because this is my first question I've sent to this website, and would appreciate it if you all replied to it. Well, my two favorite characters in RE are Steve Burnside and HUNK, and I've been really curious over what happened to them. With Steve, Wesker took his dead body to extract the T-Veronica Virus, but not before revealing that Steve may return to life once again and see Claire. HUNK has been a mystery for most of the Resident Evil franchise, and is the guy who "just can't die". But what happened to Mr.Death with the end of Umbrella? Well, below is my possible partnership campaign for Steve & HUNK in RE7.

Plot
Ever since the fall of Umbrella, HUNK has had no employers and is currently being tracked down by the U.S. Government for being a primary witness to Umbrella's terrible actions. Hunk was finally tracked down by the BSAA back on the virtually ruined Rockfort Island (which was the only safest place HUNK could think off), where HUNK was able to fend off most of them until a unknown Tyrant entered the warehouse, killing the remaining BSAA members. The Tyrant then surprises HUNK by talking, causing him to say "your smarter than most of the freaks I've fought". The Tyrant tells HUNK that Neo-Umbrella wants to employ him, but HUNK responds that he only works for the true Umbrella, and not some "uprising reject". The Tyrant then attacks HUNK, who tries to fight it off, but the Tyrant impales HUNK to the wall and prepares to kill him when someone opens fire on the Tyrant's back. The Tyrant turns around to reveal a young man with blazing red hair holding a pair of SMGs. The Tyrant attacks the intruder, who uses incredible agility and jumps over the monster and shoots it repeatedly in the face with his SMGs until the Tyrant collapses on the floor.

The young man then turns over to HUNK, who points his gun at him, ordering him to state his name and rank. The young man reveals his name is Steve Burnside, and HUNK recalls a scientist named Burnside that used to work for Umbrella. Steve nods, then tells HUNK all the events of RE: CVX, then states that Albert Wesker took his dead body to a research facility controlled by the Organization, where he inexplicably revived him, and placed him in cryostasis for 15 years, where Steve's body intergrated with the T-Veronica Virus until he was like Alexia. After awakening, Steve escaped and soon became a enemy of both the Organization, who still wants the Veronica Virus now that Steve has entered the Co-Existing Form, and Neo-Umbrella, who want Steve to work for them. Steve, to escape their tracking, is forced to join Tricell, where he finds valuable information about the scattered remnants of the original Umbrella plotting to "end everything". Steve deserts Tricell and returned to Rockfort Island to find any stray files that may have been left behind by Umbrella, as well for clues for someone "he lost", with HUNK guessing he means Claire Redfield.

HUNK then realizes that Steve might be his ticket to reuniting with Umbrella, and destroying Tricell and the Organization once and for all. HUNK volunteers to aid Steve, but Steve is skeptical at first. Then HUNK tells Steve he knows where to find Claire, but he must first help him destroy Tricell and the Organization, along with Neo-Umbrella. Steve grudgingly agrees, and the two set out on a uneasy partnership.

And so begins the end…

Author's Note: I tried to flesh the plot out, but I am in a hurry and I have a terrible headache, so I might add more later. This is told as if it is the main campaign in RE7, and RE7 being the second to last game of the series, with everything ending in Resident Evil 8. Hope you enjoyed, bye!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
CaptH0wdy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CaptH0wdy

Playstation Network xCaptH0wdyx

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:14 am

Wow, this is a rough one. I am fan of both HUNK and Steve, but I don't see them pairing up. I would love it they brought back Steve. I know they say he's dead but that doesn't seem to mean much in the Resident Evil universe. I also don't see them using HUNK for the main game. He's always been in side missions and mercenaries. Compared to other characters in the game we don't know much about HUNK, and I kind of like it that way. This is just my opinion, other people may feel different. I would like to see what other people think about this.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:06 am

Welcome to the forum Smile .
Personally,I doubt that Capcom will use Steve again.Hunk however could make an appearance.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:48 am

Damnit, I forgot Steve was one of my top 10 Resi Characters, and the way he's described in your plot makes him sound so cool, I definitely would enjoy playing as him. HUNK, is in my opinion basically the male Ada of the series, we know nothing about him, while being in the sidelines.

Only time will tell when RE7 gets a release trailer... NEXT YEAR PLEASE!!, I need more Resi!
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:48 pm

I love all of your answers. I really wish Steve Burnside would return, and that HUNK at least make another side mission appearance, if not campaign.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:59 pm

While I would like to see HUNK again I still wouldn't want to have him star in a main series release. Either have him as an extra OR if he needs to star in a game, make it a spinoff.

A while back I thought it would be nice to see HUNK and Vector in an Army of Two style game. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 pm

I think it would be an interesting pair up, in fact I'm already thinking up a bunch of different scenarios right now.lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Yeah, I don't see Hunk appearing in the main game, either. He's more of a shadow that works in the dark.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Yeah, I don't see Hunk appearing in the main game, either. He's more of a shadow that works in the dark.

And that's the way he should be, always. We've seen what happens when they take a character that typically is behind the scenes, and gives them a main role, Wesker in UC and RE5.

Oh, as far as what's happened to HUNK since Umbrella's end, he's probably works as a Merc. Kind of like Krauser did maybe.

He definately isn't wearing his Umbrella gear in RE4 Mercs.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Still, HUNK might be wanted for questioning by the U.S. Government (BSAA), Neo-Umbrella, etc.. I mean, he was as close to Umbrella then a soldier can get too a superior, so he probably knows a lot of information (unless Umbrella had him on a "I Tell You This, You Do It" work plan). But your also right about his outfit in Mercs; definitely not Umbrella attire. Still, it would be pretty cool to see him in RE7 as either a man character (as portrayed in my plot) or in a minigame entitled 'Abandoned Shadows'.

Steve, on the other hand, would sort of make since coming back, but sadly I don't see Capcom doing it. I mean, yeah in CV and CVX he was a bit of a arrogant, ignorant, teenage boy with a bad accent, but that's what made him likeable. Actually, if you look at all RE Characters, he was the only one that resembled a real life person and not based on the "Good Guys/Bad Guys" stereotype. He realized he acting like a prick, tried to make up for it, and died a hero at the end. But still, I mean WESKER said that Steve may come back to life and see Claire again, and that means a lot coming from that guy. It also makes since that Wesker had Steve in cryostasis, because he might've wanted to study the Veronica Virus in full bloom. I would it if Steve returned.

Good evening/morning/night.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:50 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Steve, on the other hand, would sort of make since coming back.
Not really on the account of him being dead.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Laughing True.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:52 pm

AWDCP wrote:
unless Umbrella had him on a "I Tell You This, You Do It" work plan
I think that's exactly what they did. If I recall correctly from the ORC files, HUNK never really questioned his missions. He just did what he was told, whatever the cost.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:

Never really confirmed, actually Razz But still, I doubt he comes back, but that would still be awesome too if he did.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:05 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:

Never really confirmed, actually Razz But still, I doubt he comes back, but that would still be awesome too if he did.
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Steve_Burnside/biography?action=render

Wesker saying that he may come back was a threat. He may come back… as a zombie.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Mercy wrote:
Wesker saying that he may come back was a threat. He may come back… as a zombie.

Better than nothing right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:11 pm

BOW weapon!! imma gonna put that in RE7 LMAO xD!!!! Just a little cybernetic workings, keep the body, and keep him on that stuff that Tyrant-ized him, and I'll have the CYBERDEMON (doom reference) style monstrosity. Also, as a boss for claire. Muahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:12 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Meaning he's still dead. Zombies are still dead.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:18 pm

Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Alas Mercy, why does thou throw daggers into my hopes and dreams XP
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:23 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Because your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:

And the dagger goes deeper and deeper Razz. O.O Not all my ideas are bad >.> Only like, 58% of them.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:33 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:

And the dagger goes deeper and deeper Razz. O.O Not all my ideas are bad >.> Only like, 58% of them.
I was quoting a Zoidburg meme.

I'm just saying why it isn't plausable for Steve to be anywhere near the mainseries titles.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:35 pm

Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I was quoting a Zoidburg meme.

I'm just saying why it isn't plausable for Steve to be anywhere near the mainseries titles.

lol I know, this is fun though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership   Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 Predictions- Steve Burnside and HUNK Campaign/Partnership
Page 1 of 1