Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Super STARS!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Super STARS!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Super STARS!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Super STARS!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Super STARS!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Super STARS!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Super STARS!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Super STARS!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Super STARS!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Super STARS!!

Go down 
+10
charlieRE2
Kytte
duralumin
BioHazardMerc1
frodomir
Down
Ghost Leader
Regenerator
Michael
Spike991
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:09 pm

The Raccoon City Police Department's special unit, S.T.A.R.S., or Special Tactics And Rescue Service. They are elite, pretty similar to S.W.A.T.(Special Weapons And Tactics) in fact. There are two different squads, the Alpha Team and the Bravo Team. The Captain of the Alpha Team, and no doubt STARS, is Albert Wesker. He came in and has risen very quickly within STARS, possibly some connection to Umbrella and their generous donations to the Chief Of Police and the STARS organization in general. The Captain of Bravo Team is the more experienced Enrico Marini. Members on the Bravo Team that are under Marini are: Edward Dewey, the pilot for Bravo, but he took a passenger seat for the investigation in the Arklay Mountains, letting Kevin Dooley take the position of main pilot. Richard Aiken, a crack shot with a shotgun. Kenneth J. Sullivan, an older man, who is very experienced, and especially with chemistry. Forest Speyer, a very avid marksman, second best in STARS. Rebecca Chambers, a rookie, joining STARS at the ripe age of 18. The Alpha Team consists of: Barry Burton, an avid gun fan, who was part of SWAT previously, and loves his .357.Smile Joseph Frost, a cool guy who fancies shotguns. Jill Valentine, a master of unlocking things, and she was previously in the Delta Force where she no doubt honed her skills. Chris Refield, an expert marksman, number 1 in STARS, he is smart and resourceful. So my question is Who is your favorite STARS member, and why?

Super STARS!! Stars10
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:22 pm

sweet keep 'em coming Razz
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 pm

If I would have to choose I would pick Chris because of his marksmanship but Jill comes in at a close second for me...One other note I bet most people will pick Wesker has their favorite Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Jill is without a doubt my favorite.

Though it'd be a tough choice if she were ever stacked up to the lovely Miss Jennifer Burke presented so stylishly in my siggy...but that's another story.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:10 pm

Regenerator wrote:
If I would have to choose I would pick Chris because of his marksmanship but Jill comes in at a close second for me...One other note I bet most people will pick Wesker has their favorite Razz

Wesker is one of my favorite characters, but not favorite STARS members, because although he was the Captain, he wasn't exactly a true STARS member, he was just a type of spy for Umbrella, so I usually don't consider him a TRUE STARS member, but anyway, I think Chris, he is pretty cool, and Barry was cool too.Smile

Also, thanks Michael, but you didn't have a favorite?
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:23 pm

WOW nice nice nice 5/5 dude this is the best one awesome I always wanted to see a picture of the stars members together nice one man keep it up
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:26 pm

Down wrote:
WOW nice nice nice 5/5 dude this is the best one awesome I always wanted to see a picture of the stars members together nice one man keep it up

Thanks alot, I was sort of limited on great pics for some of the members, but all in all I think it turned out pretty good.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:39 am

Nice info on characters.... Best characters are most known characters Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:24 am

Albert Wesker is my favorite STARS member, he pwn3s in RE4 with his thrust punch Razz
also nice Spike991, your paragraph is really nice I love it, it gave me few informations about the STARS member who I didn't really know.
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:17 am

I'm in for good ol' Barry Burton. You just gotta love a guy who wields a six-shooter as good as the rest of the squad does with their semi-autos (granted .357 rounds are far more destructive...lol). He went through a lot having been coerced by Wesker into betraying his comrades for fear of his family being killed...and yet came around in the end and did the right thing. So for me Barry is the man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:01 pm

stewiegriffin_1108 wrote:
Albert Wesker is my favorite STARS member, he pwn3s in RE4 with his thrust punch Razz
also nice Spike991, your paragraph is really nice I love it, it gave me few informations about the STARS member who I didn't really know.

Thanks.Wink I think that we should all know something about the STARS members, even the not so known ones. I think I put this in the paragraph, but the most common misconception is that Kevin Dooley the pilot for Bravo Team during that mission was a STARS member, and he wasn't he was just an RPD member who was the main pilot for that particular mission.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:22 pm

my favorite was Rebecca because...I dunno really, I just thouht she was really cool and I loved her game lol
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:05 pm

my favourite from S.T.A.R.S is jill valentine Smile
Back to top Go down
Jadice
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Well, of course, Wesker is my favorite...but out of the STARS, I'd say that Chris is my favorite, followed by Barry. Forest ranks next, just because he chases you all over the place and pops up to scare the bejeezus out of you on the 'one lone zombie' game in REmake.

People might wonder why I don't rank Jill higher up...I like Jill, but I prefer Claire as my favorite female character, so I just stuck with the men on this post. bounce
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Jadice wrote:
Well, of course, Wesker is my favorite...but out of the STARS, I'd say that Chris is my favorite, followed by Barry. Forest ranks next, just because he chases you all over the place and pops up to scare the bejeezus out of you on the 'one lone zombie' game in REmake.

People might wonder why I don't rank Jill higher up...I like Jill, but I prefer Claire as my favorite female character, so I just stuck with the men on this post. bounce

Yeah, Chris is the coolest STARS member.Smile
Back to top Go down
billboi92
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:39 am

Hey spike, great topic but i think my favorite stars member has got to be chris, strong minded, determined and last but not least physically strong! my desision was close and i only like chris about 1% better then my other 2 favorite's jill and barry. you could say my favorites are the main characters but who doesn't like those three Smile ?

One character who was more like a sub-character that i liked was Enrico. Reading his description and watching the scene in resident evil zero (the bit where he meets rebecca in the umbrealla lab) tells me he is ( like chris) strong minded determined and what looks like it...a great leader

p.s That scene was kind of sad knowing that enrico would see rebecca for the last time Sad
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Without a doubt ill say :Jill,Rebecca and Wesker.

Rebecca for her cutness and the courage shes got(18years old).
Jill:well,for her beauty and her skills,a perfect woman.
Wesker:one of my favorite characters,and though he was a betrayer of em,i still thinkin he was a good leader.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Wesker:one of my favorite characters,and though he was a betrayer of em,i still thinkin he was a good leader.

Yeah, I hope that if I become a special forces member, my Captain leads me into an ominous mansion to get slaughtered by BOWs.:)lol

Thanks bilboi, I liked all three of those too, and Enrico was great, it would have been nice to see more of him, and just Bravo Team in general.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

Yeah, I hope that if I become a special forces member, my Captain leads me into an ominous mansion to get slaughtered by BOWs.:)lol

Thanks bilboi, I liked all three of those too, and Enrico was great, it would have been nice to see more of him, and just Bravo Team in general.Smile

haha really funny ;P
im sure he they did some other missions or even trainings along with wesker before this.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:39 pm

[quote="PublicEnemy"][quote="Spike991"]
PublicEnemy wrote:

haha really funny ;P
im sure he they did some other missions or even trainings along with wesker before this.

Oh, I have no doubt that he did other training things, but he isn't exactly Captain material, he was put into that position because of his connection with Umbrella & Irons pulling the strings, but from what we saw in RE1, he pretty much just gave a few orders, to split everyone up.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:32 am

yup but they did obey without a doubt,means he must have atleast some leadership abilities.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:35 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
yup but they did obey without a doubt,means he must have atleast some leadership abilities.

Well of course they would obey him without a doubt, he just said, "Go and investigate", and they did, it isn't like he was saying, "Go outside the double doors that we just came in from and tell me if you see Chris", all he was trying to do was lure them & then find a way to split them up, and himself as well.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

Well of course they would obey him without a doubt, he just said, "Go and investigate", and they did, it isn't like he was saying, "Go outside the double doors that we just came in from and tell me if you see Chris", all he was trying to do was lure them & then find a way to split them up, and himself as well.Smile

yeah and for this he has to give real orders that members of a units normally has to obey without a doubt.(what they did)
i know its for lure only,but it worked atleast
Back to top Go down
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:39 pm

lol you know wat i am going to say to this XD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:26 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

yeah and for this he has to give real orders that members of a units normally has to obey without a doubt.(what they did)
i know its for lure only,but it worked atleast

Yeah but I think that anyone put into the Captain position could give orders and have people follow them.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super STARS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super STARS!!   Super STARS!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Super STARS!!
Page 1 of 1