HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Sinking City
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:02 am by White Rock

» Death Stranding
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:57 am by White Rock

» Guilty pleasures in music?
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:30 am by White Rock

» Redcon-1
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:53 pm by White Rock

» HUGE PROBLEM - Site Link Broken???
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:27 pm by White Rock

» Facebook disabled my account!
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:26 pm by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:24 pm by White Rock

» What was the best spin off game for you?
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:01 am by White Rock

» I wonder why forums get less activity now...
Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:03 am by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 STARS ID cards in RE3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Posts : 4526
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : The State of Insanity

PostSubject: STARS ID cards in RE3   Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:55 am

So since I had $10 in my PSN account, there weren't any DLC items I wanted all that bad, and since I can't hook my Gamecube up anymore, I decided to get RE3.

Anyway, has anyone noticed that once you use them, you aren't given an option to discard them. This is quite strange, as all other single-use items are either discarded by the player or disappear from inventory once used. Is there some little known purpose these ID cards serve besides getting the code for the drawer where the STARS office key is?

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 22
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: STARS ID cards in RE3   Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:52 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
So since I had $10 in my PSN account, there weren't any DLC items I wanted all that bad, and since I can't hook my Gamecube up anymore, I decided to get RE3.

Anyway, has anyone noticed that once you use them, you aren't given an option to discard them. This is quite strange, as all other single-use items are either discarded by the player or disappear from inventory once used. Is there some little known purpose these ID cards serve besides getting the code for the drawer where the STARS office key is?

It's not something I've ever found out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
37 Narwhals
Cerberus
Cerberus
37 Narwhals

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-10-11

PostSubject: Re: STARS ID cards in RE3   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:52 am

The reason you can't discard the cards is because you need it if you want to use the computer again (if you forget the code). Idk why they didn't just permanently unlock the computer instead.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Posts : 4526
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : The State of Insanity

PostSubject: Re: STARS ID cards in RE3   Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:10 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
The reason you can't discard the cards is because you need it if you want to use the computer again (if you forget the code). Idk why they didn't just permanently unlock the computer instead.
That... actually makes perfect sense. Honestly, I've memorized all four of the codes, so I don't even bother picking up the cards anymore. lol!

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: STARS ID cards in RE3   

Back to top Go down
 
STARS ID cards in RE3
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» ★ The African Stars Pack ★
» stars & images
» NEWS: Twitter Cards on Forumotion Forums
» Kathal Sogam

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: