Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

STARS ID cards in RE3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

STARS ID cards in RE3 Empty
PostSubject: STARS ID cards in RE3   STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:55 am

So since I had $10 in my PSN account, there weren't any DLC items I wanted all that bad, and since I can't hook my Gamecube up anymore, I decided to get RE3.

Anyway, has anyone noticed that once you use them, you aren't given an option to discard them. This is quite strange, as all other single-use items are either discarded by the player or disappear from inventory once used. Is there some little known purpose these ID cards serve besides getting the code for the drawer where the STARS office key is?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: STARS ID cards in RE3   STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:52 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
So since I had $10 in my PSN account, there weren't any DLC items I wanted all that bad, and since I can't hook my Gamecube up anymore, I decided to get RE3.

Anyway, has anyone noticed that once you use them, you aren't given an option to discard them. This is quite strange, as all other single-use items are either discarded by the player or disappear from inventory once used. Is there some little known purpose these ID cards serve besides getting the code for the drawer where the STARS office key is?

It's not something I've ever found out.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: STARS ID cards in RE3   STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 1:58 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

Teh Spike just knows you can get Jill's and Brad's ID cards and take them out of the wallets. Also does anyone remember all the cool extra REmake art like the STARS badges? Teh_Spike has seen those online but not sure if they are available in game...
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: STARS ID cards in RE3   STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:52 am

The reason you can't discard the cards is because you need it if you want to use the computer again (if you forget the code). Idk why they didn't just permanently unlock the computer instead.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: STARS ID cards in RE3   STARS ID cards in RE3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:10 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
The reason you can't discard the cards is because you need it if you want to use the computer again (if you forget the code). Idk why they didn't just permanently unlock the computer instead.
That... actually makes perfect sense. Honestly, I've memorized all four of the codes, so I don't even bother picking up the cards anymore. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARS ID cards in RE3   STARS ID cards in RE3 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARS ID cards in RE3
Page 1 of 1