Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???

Go down 
+7
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
Umbrella Spy
Spike991
frodomir
Down
billboi92
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
billboi92
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? Empty
PostSubject: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:08 pm

hey guys, i was reading about kevin Ryman who featured in both the "Resident Evil Outbreak" series. His peronality is said to be kind and an all-round good guy, he is very optimistic aswell. His History seems to be troubled though! He was rejected from the S.T.A.R.S twice, reasons for this are unknown. Anyways my point it, i think that Kevin Ryman would have made a good S.T.A.R.S member. I would have muched enjoyed playing as him alongside the others like barry,jill,chris ect.. during the Arklay mountain incident.

What do you people think?
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:11 pm

Okay see guys I agree I think they should take leon out and leave Ryman I think he looks better plus he can handle zombie situations much better 5/5 agree with you and welcome you are new rite
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Hmmm, i think RE series has enough characters...

And why dont u introduce urself mate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:16 pm

Down wrote:
Ryman I think he looks better

Kevin looks alot lot Ethan Hunt/Tom Cruise from Mission Impossible 2.Smile
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Down wrote:
Ryman I think he looks better

Kevin looks alot lot Ethan Hunt/Tom Cruise from Mission Impossible 2.Smile

jaja yes tom cruise is very similar to kevin
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:01 pm

Well, if Kevin applied for STARS and was turned down twice, he obviously wasn't good enough for the unit. Police agencies in the real world have strict standards for their special units (and just saying "I wanna be on SWAT" doesn't cut it), and I doubt the RPD would be any different.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:45 am

I think Kevin would make a great S.T.A.R.S member...he probably has been through a lot in his career so he could qualify as a member
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:34 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I think Kevin would make a great S.T.A.R.S member...he probably has been through a lot in his career so he could qualify as a member

After what he had went through during the Raccoon City Incident(but it is all a side story & with eight different characters it is hard to say which ones went through which events), but now that the STARS is no longer around, it probably won't happen, but you never know, STARS could come back.

For the Outbreak Scenario, you could assume Yoko or Kevin I think they fit best. As for Below Freezing Point, Yoko seems the best seeing as she has some connection to Umbrella and knew Monica & Greg Mueller. The Hive level seems appropriate for George Hamilton since he is a Doctor & he works at Raccoon Hospital. The Hellfire scenario would probably be best for Alyssa Ashcroft since that seems like something she might report. Decisions, Decisions could be George or Yoko. As for Wild Things Alyssa seems best, since according to Ben Bertolluci in the fourth scenario, she covered it in a report. Underbelly would be best for Jim Chappman since he works there at the subway station. Flashback also seems like one for Alyssa since she has a connection to a dead reporter who is seen in a flashback in the ending cutscene. Desperate Times could be Alyssa or Kevin. End Of The Road seems to go with David or maybe Yoko.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:59 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

After what he had went through during the Raccoon City Incident(but it is all a side story & with eight different characters it is hard to say which ones went through which events), but now that the STARS is no longer around, it probably won't happen, but you never know, STARS could come back.

For the Outbreak Scenario, you could assume Yoko or Kevin I think they fit best. As for Below Freezing Point, Yoko seems the best seeing as she has some connection to Umbrella and knew Monica & Greg Mueller. The Hive level seems appropriate for George Hamilton since he is a Doctor & he works at Raccoon Hospital. The Hellfire scenario would probably be best for Alyssa Ashcroft since that seems like something she might report. Decisions, Decisions could be George or Yoko. As for Wild Things Alyssa seems best, since according to Ben Bertolluci in the fourth scenario, she covered it in a report. Underbelly would be best for Jim Chappman since he works there at the subway station. Flashback also seems like one for Alyssa since she has a connection to a dead reporter who is seen in a flashback in the ending cutscene. Desperate Times could be Alyssa or Kevin. End Of The Road seems to go with David or maybe Yoko.Smile
wow...you really do your research and pay attention well
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

wow...you really do your research and pay attention well

lol, thanks, but I wasn't kidding when I said that I have just about every RE game, and the ones that I do have I have played through over a dozen times each, except Code Veronca & RE0, I have only played through those about 4 or 5 times each.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Doesn't really matter. He could come out of the US Army as an Airborne Ranger, but still not necessarily make the cut for a unit like SWAT or STARS.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:28 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Doesn't really matter. He could come out of the US Army as an Airborne Ranger, but still not necessarily make the cut for a unit like SWAT or STARS.

Of course, that experience alone wouldn't qualify him for STARS or SWAT(which I believe exists in the world of RE, because I believe Barry was a SWAT member before STARS), buy those experiences would certainly highten his potential and survival instinct as well as determination, he could possibly pull a Collin Farrrel.Smile
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:27 pm

Personnaly I don't want him to be in STARS. Compared to Leon S Kennedy, he is nothing, we can compare it with other STARS survivors. He might run faster than the others, do critical hits and be more healthy(virus doesn't increase fast) and made out alive from the Zombie Apocalypse whose story doesn't have a connection to Raccon history(shot more missiles to the city). Leon is way more better, he made out alive for the 1st day of his post as a R.P.D. He REALLY survived to the REAL zombie apocalypse. Leon also escaped and completed his mission to rescue the president's daughter in 1 night(if I'm correct about what I studied) whose mission was more like hell, he faced more zombies and more monsters than Kevin.
For the other STARS members remained after been sent to the mansion, they've survived from a horrible place.
So personally, I don't think Kevin would be a good STARS member, he would be far far the worst among them.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:34 pm

stewiegriffin_1108 wrote:
Personnaly I don't want him to be in STARS. Compared to Leon S Kennedy, he is nothing, we can compare it with other STARS survivors. He might run faster than the others, do critical hits and be more healthy(virus doesn't increase fast) and made out alive from the Zombie Apocalypse whose story doesn't have a connection to Raccon history(shot more missiles to the city). Leon is way more better, he made out alive for the 1st day of his post as a R.P.D. He REALLY survived to the REAL zombie apocalypse. Leon also escaped and completed his mission to rescue the president's daughter in 1 night(if I'm correct about what I studied) whose mission was more like hell, he faced more zombies and more monsters than Kevin.
For the other STARS members remained after been sent to the mansion, they've survived from a horrible place.
So personally, I don't think Kevin would be a good STARS member, he would be far far the worst among them.

I see what you are saying, but a few things: The difference between the actual & the Outbreak version of the destruction would be that the Outbreak version shows, like you said "more missiles to the city", while we know that the U.S. Government acutally shot a single nuke.Smile I agree that Leon is better, and he certainly went through more hell, but his story is still pretty much a side story too.Smile
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:51 am

Yeah I agree with you Spike for a side story, Outbreak is another story for the main RE series, but it doesn't mean it could change my mind Razz
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:40 pm

I think that this would be great to play as him more lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Kytte wrote:

Yeah, maybe in File#3, if they make it...Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Kytte wrote:

File#3 Very Happy, ahh I hope they make that now lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Kytte wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Kytte wrote:

It would be cool to roam around Raccoon City with the RE4 camera, and aiming.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Kytte wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Kytte wrote:

It would be cool to roam around Raccoon City with the RE4 camera, and aiming.Smile

That would be immense Smile but would probably be made in the far future if made at all.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Kytte wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Kytte wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Kytte wrote:

That would be immense Smile but would probably be made in the far future if made at all.

Yeah, especially with RE5 just around the corner(2 months), and maybe some remakes coming out, it won't be for a while.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Kytte wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Kytte wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Kytte wrote:

Yeah, especially with RE5 just around the corner(2 months), and maybe some remakes coming out, it won't be for a while.Smile

Speaking of remakes I would kill for an RE2 & RE3 remake! lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Kytte wrote:

I would also love that, if they did it right, without the lazy.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Kytte wrote:

Making them similer to REmake without missing out any details would be perfect for me haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:50 pm

Kytte wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Kytte wrote:

Making them similer to REmake without missing out any details would be perfect for me haha Smile

Yeah, that would be nice, but I would hate it if they got lazy with the voices and music. I mean, because the original had a lot to improve on, and there was only one track on that album that I really liked(Mansion 2F), but otherwise, it isn't like RE2 & RE3, where both of those have great music and for the most part great voices, it wouldn't be quite as easy to make a satisfying remake like the REmake.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???   kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S??? Empty

Back to top Go down

kevin Ryman..S.T.A.R.S???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next