HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
00biohazard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? Empty
PostSubject: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Capcom has already established itself as only caring about money. Luckily survival horror RE HD made them a shit ton of money, maybe even breaking even after their RE6 flop. Can this be an light of hope for RE to return to its roots as king of the genre?

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:43 pm

I hope it at least makes them release that HD version of Zer0 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

If they do I'm certain it will make them tons of money. This is big, really big for the RE series IMO. Two years ago you couldn't even imagine capcom exploring this route. Now this happens. It's totally unexpected, but the numbers don't lie. And they weren't just nostalgia gamers, because not everybody owned a GC to play REmake, so there were definatly new players. I think this news just might attract me back to this forum, and see it active like in the lore of yesteryear...
Back to top Go down
greenblue
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
greenblue

Playstation Network reach out to the truth

PostSubject: Re: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:36 am

00biohazard wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

If they do I'm certain it will make them tons of money. This is big, really big for the RE series IMO. Two years ago you couldn't even imagine capcom exploring this route. Now this happens. It's totally unexpected, but the numbers don't lie. And they weren't just nostalgia gamers, because not everybody owned a GC to play REmake, so there were definatly new players. I think this news just might attract me back to this forum, and see it active like in the lore of yesteryear...

I hoping for the remaster of Resident Evil Zero Cool
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:27 am

HOW IS THIS NOT BIGGER NEWS FOR ANY OF YOU?? this is huge for resident evil's future! any other opinions on this?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:03 am

Because I tend to like the games no matter what the gameplay style is like? I mean, it's nice for people who long for horror but I personally don't really care. It's good news that REHD did well, though. Still, all I'm personally getting from this is that possible RE0 HD-version.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:40 pm

REmake was a remake of Re1, which was then ported to the Wii and is now on modern consoles. While it was great idea to get it more mainstreamed, I assure you if they announce a REmake of re2 this place will be clammering for some time to come about it.

The most exciting part about the latest port of REmake for me is that there is still hope for a REmake of re2/3.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Hello bio my friend,i would very much so prefer if they turned the series into
the same thing they were back in the gold days of resident evil 5 while
including tons of sex minigames

thanks for listening
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:08 pm

After the 15 different "versions" of RE4 they released to cash-in on, I'd say that's the future of REmake HD than seeing them create remastered version of RE2/RE3. If Capcom is looking to cash in I'd love to see RE2 remastered with RE 1.5 included as a special unlockable.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:37 am

A lot of people are talking about rebooting the series, but I think giving the old current games a REmake treatment would be the better route to go. With the sales of REmastered it seems logical. REmake and release the older titles on major platforms like they did with REmastered. None of this exclusive console nonsense.

Everyone knows the RE2 remake will sell good whenever it happens. Can you imagine how hyped people would get if after you beat RE2 Remake it shows a REmade scene of Jill waking up in the church from RE3?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:55 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
If Capcom is looking to cash in I'd love to see RE2 remastered with RE 1.5 included as a special unlockable.  

Considering Capcom went to great lengths to make all its assets disappear, it's more likely to get a full RE2 remake than seeing absolutely anything official from 1.5

At least you can download the unfinished build online.

Ssplain wrote:
Everyone knows the RE2 remake will sell good whenever it happens. Can you imagine how hyped people would get if after you beat RE2 Remake it shows a REmade scene of Jill waking up in the church from RE3?

Or they could just kill two birds with one stone and remake them into one game. Kind of how in RE3 you were originally supposed to run into Leon and the gang from RE2.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:40 am

Capcom killing 2 birds with one stone? While it makes sense, I don't see it happening. But who knows!

It would be nice if they release it that way and it plays out in order. You start with Jill's campaign up until she passes out. Then you unlock Leon and Claire's. After you beat one of theirs you unlock the last half of Jill's. That would be pretty sick. You would get a lot of content.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:41 am

Ssplain wrote:
Capcom killing 2 birds with one stone? While it makes sense, I don't see it happening. But who knows!

Well they kinda did it with Revival Selection and Chronicles HD Collection.

Ssplain wrote:
It would be nice if they release it that way and it plays out in order. You start with Jill's campaign up until she passes out. Then you unlock Leon and Claire's. After you beat one of theirs you unlock the last half of Jill's. That would be pretty sick. You would get a lot of content.

I think it would make more sense if they were seperate campaigns. At least to me it would break the flow of the game if I suddenly was thrown into the events of a different game for its entire length until I could continue from where I was left off. Just ditch the 4 different campaigns of RE2 and only use the canon scenarios, meaning we'd get 3 campaigns to finish. Kind of like how the original RE has 2 campaigns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?   Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series? Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible return of Survival Horror in the RE series?
Page 1 of 1