HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story??

Go down 
+6
MSR
EQOAnostalgia
PWNERX
PAULSAMSON
Ghost Leader
zeolite
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story??   RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:06 pm

zeolite wrote:
What's with the graphics on that video? Those graphics are not from the PS1 version. The Jill model looks different. My first thought was that someone had faked it using a modelling package until Barry spoke and the voice was perfect. Also, the left-hand door from the hall to the dining room was opened instead of the right-hand one, which looked wrong to me.

I haven't been able to access the scene with Barry handing Jill the researcher's will yet. Here's some video evidence that it should exist (from the same people as the video above):

IIRC the Sega Saturn version changed a lot of the models so I'd guess it's from that one. The weird colors are probably from a bad recording method or an emulation bug.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story??   RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:39 am

Teh Spike wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:

Ghost Leader wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
You know, Benjamin Franklin found 100 ways not to make a light bulb before he actually made a light bulb.
Actually, it was Humphrey Davy who invented the light bulb.

What are you, some kind of Historian? Well, Ben Jamin' Franklin did create something. Maybe it was him finding out about how to use electricity. Which is like a precursor to the invention of the Light Bulb!
Don't you mean Thomas Edison?

Okay, let's settle this once and for all! This is an answer Teh Spike found via Google.

And as for Ben Franklin, as an inventor, he is known for the lightning rod, bifocals, and the Franklin stove, among other inventions.
I wasn't questioning who invented the lightbulb, though I find it funny that you went through all that trouble. I was asking if you meant Thomas Edison instead of Ben Franklin in your earlier posts.

Yes, that 60 seconds that Teh Spike spent using Google to find just who invented the light bulb...how will Teh Spike ever get that time back??
Why didn't you do that in the first place? Now it's forever ingrained on the internet that you said Ben Franklin invented the lightbulb.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story??   RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:17 pm

Vandal wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:

Ghost Leader wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
You know, Benjamin Franklin found 100 ways not to make a light bulb before he actually made a light bulb.
Actually, it was Humphrey Davy who invented the light bulb.

What are you, some kind of Historian? Well, Ben Jamin' Franklin did create something. Maybe it was him finding out about how to use electricity. Which is like a precursor to the invention of the Light Bulb!
Don't you mean Thomas Edison?

Okay, let's settle this once and for all! This is an answer Teh Spike found via Google.

And as for Ben Franklin, as an inventor, he is known for the lightning rod, bifocals, and the Franklin stove, among other inventions.
I wasn't questioning who invented the lightbulb, though I find it funny that you went through all that trouble. I was asking if you meant Thomas Edison instead of Ben Franklin in your earlier posts.

Yes, that 60 seconds that Teh Spike spent using Google to find just who invented the light bulb...how will Teh Spike ever get that time back??
Why didn't you do that in the first place? Now it's forever ingrained on the internet that you said Ben Franklin invented the lightbulb.

Because sometimes Teh Spike doesn't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
zeolite
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
zeolite

PostSubject: Re: RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story??   RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:50 am

The Sega Saturn! I didn't think of that. I have RE1 and Director's Cut for PS1 and REmake for Wii and it's definitely none of those.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story??   RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:55 am

Actually, I am certain, that I have, seen it in a Directors Cut.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
zeolite
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
zeolite

PostSubject: Re: RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story??   RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:20 am

Sorry, I meant those videos are not of Director's Cut because the models look different. The scene may well also occur in Director's Cut.
Back to top Go down
CDJ89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CDJ89

PostSubject: Re: RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story??   RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:26 pm

I know this topic is a bit older but I found it by accident and thought I'd bring some closure to the whole thing.

You can trigger the "Meet Barry with Forest"  scene in any version of classic RE1 if you go to any room other than the floor above the dining hell before you go to the balcony. So basically you go through the blue door, back to the dining room or to the red hallway on the second floor and you're good.

"Hold on a second!", you're saying. "I've always went through the blue door first and I never trigger that scene!".

Well, you mustn't trigger the Jill sandwhich scene and for some reason you can't pick up the chemicals before visiting the balcony either, because that's what triggers Barry to appear in the main hall to give you the acid rounds. Really, the fastest way to trigger the balcony scene is to go through the blue door after you and Barry split up for the first time and then go back straight away and up to the balcony.

After you've met him there, you'll meet him again with the researcher's will as long as you haven't met Richard yet.
Back to top Go down
zeolite
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
zeolite

PostSubject: Re: RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story??   RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:30 am

Thanks CDJ89! I'll have to try that.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story??   RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:01 am

CDJ89 wrote:
I know this topic is a bit older but I found it by accident and thought I'd bring some closure to the whole thing.

You can trigger the "Meet Barry with Forest"  scene in any version of classic RE1 if you go to any room other than the floor above the dining hell before you go to the balcony. So basically you go through the blue door, back to the dining room or to the red hallway on the second floor and you're good.

"Hold on a second!", you're saying. "I've always went through the blue door first and I never trigger that scene!".

Well, you mustn't trigger the Jill sandwhich scene and for some reason you can't pick up the chemicals before visiting the balcony either, because that's what triggers Barry to appear in the main hall to give you the acid rounds. Really, the fastest way to trigger the balcony scene is to go through the blue door after you and Barry split up for the first time and then go back straight away and up to the balcony.

After you've met him there, you'll meet him again with the researcher's will as long as you haven't met Richard yet.

Nice first post CDJ89! I of course already knew about this, from REmake. Although I can admit I wasnt aware that the scene with Barry and Forest was available in RE1 as well. Until someone on here posted video proof awhile back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story??   RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE1 (PS1): Jill and Barry's secret alternative story??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2