HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon

Go down 
+3
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Jamesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:38 am

Do you feel kinda cheated that the 'Lost in Nightmares' chapter would only take 1-2 hours to complete I mean thats nothing really. Alright fair play to capcom they have made a second chapter called 'Desperate Escape' but that will probably be a little boring to be honest.

I am very happy that there going back to RE's roots with Lost in Nightmares but considering RE may not come out for another 6-7 years I think they should put more into the Lost in Nightmares chapter like zombies instead of some axe wielding guy who stalks you for most of the scenario.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:07 am

No zombies... There's no good plot for them... At least not in the mansion. I don't think Spencer would've risked having the virus in this mansion.

But as for the stalker guy, he kinda reminds me of the Hooked Man from RE4 Beta. Maybe they still wanted to use that idea?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:30 am

The Executioner reminds me more of Lisa Trevor a bit or that axe weilding guy from Silent Hill 2.

When I say Executioner i mean the stalker guy your talking about.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:38 am

im pissed off that they didnt just out it in re5.now i have to buy it again just to play a few chapters.when is it released anyway
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:35 am

weskerbarber you can download it you know.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:40 pm

how do you do that
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:26 pm

Jamesy wrote:
The Executioner reminds me more of Lisa Trevor a bit or that axe weilding guy from Silent Hill 2.

When I say Executioner i mean the stalker guy your talking about.
By the stalker guy I meant this guy: http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/33574/resident-evil-5-gold-edition/images/resident-evil-5-gold-edition-20091119111626406.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Yeah thats the enemy I meant.

Weskerbarber I think you might have to wait till Febuary to be able to download it. I am not sure if I am correct but I think capcom will give the gamers 2 options-either download desperate escape and lost in nightmares chapter onto the X-Box or buy Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition which has the 2 chapters on it. But don't go by what I said because I could be wrong?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah thats the enemy I meant.

Weskerbarber I think you might have to wait till Febuary to be able to download it. I am not sure if I am correct but I think capcom will give the gamers 2 options-either download desperate escape and lost in nightmares chapter onto the X-Box or buy Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition which has the 2 chapters on it. But don't go by what I said because I could be wrong?

well i have a ps3 so i probably wont be downloading it.i might just rent it for a couple of days untill i pass it
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Well to be frank I am dissapointed that it would take an experienced gamer 1 measley hour to get through the Lost in Nightmares chapter. It should be longer because everyone likes the Resident Evil mansion theme right???
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:41 pm

how much does this cost?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 am

Resident Evil: Gold Edition will be available on a single Blu-ray disc for the PS3, and on a DVD with a token for the downloadable content on the Xbox 360. It'll be out March 9 for $49.99.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
No zombies... There's no good plot for them... At least not in the mansion. I don't think Spencer would've risked having the virus in this mansion.

But as for the stalker guy, he kinda reminds me of the Hooked Man from RE4 Beta. Maybe they still wanted to use that idea?

Exactly, if there isn't a reason for them then they don't need to be there. Besides, we haven't seen enough to say there aren't going to be zombies, it was a teaser afterall, they only showed about a minute and a half of a few select things.Smile

And I agree that Spencer probably wouldn't just have T infectees running around his house...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:39 am

Well Spike he does have the Executioner monster roaming about the sewers under the mansion. The Executioner creature must be infected with the T-Virus right.

Here's a pic of the monster

http://www.oxm.co.uk/viewer.php?mode=article&id=12100

And surely not a ZOMBIe Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon Affraid

http://www.oxm.co.uk/viewer.php?mode=article&id=12102
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: re   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:00 am

Oh man ,I hope they bring back the good old zombies!

i hope this is a zombie!

http://www.oxm.co.uk/viewer.php?mode=article&id=12102
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:42 am

Sorry more likely a tourted dead person than a zombie. But one can only hope Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon Icon_neutral

I think Ozwell or somebody else is experimenting on people
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/33572/resident-evil-5-alternative-edition/images/resident-evil-5-gold-edition-20091119111629249.html

Kind of like how Tricell experimented on people from all over the world in the main storyline of Resident Evil 5.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Lost in Nightmares was very short, only about an hour on Normal, although it is quite difficult on harder difficulties, to the extent I died about fourteen times in the span of half an hour against those enemies so often references, known, I believe, as the Guardians of Death or something close to that. I just call them Guardians, or Anchor Man. ^_^;

The zombies people saw were, in fact, progenitor zombies, which implies that Spencer was experimenting with the Progenitor virus in his basement and the sewers below it, and I believe the Guardians could have been there to oversee the prisoners, perhaps, or maybe they were a different strand of the Progenitor virus that mutated people in a way not quite expected? I'm not sure.

The game is definitely worth buying, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon   Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5 Alternative Editon
Page 1 of 1