HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Jill vs Claire fictional story both EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Jill vs Claire fictional story both EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Jill vs Claire fictional story both EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Jill vs Claire fictional story both EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Jill vs Claire fictional story both EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Jill vs Claire fictional story both EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Jill vs Claire fictional story both EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Jill vs Claire fictional story both EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Jill vs Claire fictional story both EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Jill vs Claire fictional story both

Go down 

Vote for a new fight between these matches and I'll write about them.
Jill vs Ada
Jill vs Claire fictional story both Vote_lcap36%Jill vs Claire fictional story both Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Jill vs Sheva
Jill vs Claire fictional story both Vote_lcap18%Jill vs Claire fictional story both Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Ada vs Sheva
Jill vs Claire fictional story both Vote_lcap18%Jill vs Claire fictional story both Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Ada vs Claire
 18% [ 2 ]
Sheva vs Claire
Jill vs Claire fictional story both Vote_lcap9%Jill vs Claire fictional story both Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Jill vs Claire fictional story both Empty
PostSubject: Jill vs Claire fictional story both   Jill vs Claire fictional story both EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Fictional story i wrote.

It was a dark night in the Arklay mountains only the bright moon was lighting it up with its silver rays. Jill and Barry were exploring until they were split up. Jill ended up outside and Barry was stuck inside. Meanwhile, Claire arrived in search for her brother. When Jill went around looking for a way back in Jill found a figure standing in the dark, it was Claire. They both stared at each other until Jill broke the silence "So Claire, in search for your brother ? you'll die trying to find your just simply to weak." Claire simply replied with "Hmpf, we'll see about that after I beat your sorry ass I'll humiliate you too in front of my brother and lets see who's weak after that." Jill just gave a sly little smile and Claire also gave a little smirk. Jill asked another question "Knife or no knife?" Claire shot back with "Doesn't matter I'll beat you either way." Jill dropped her knife and took a stance and so did Claire, Jill stared at her 5'5, 115 foe and Claire never lost eye contact with her also 5'5, 120 opponent. Jill quickly attacked sending a high back kick to Claire's head, Claire expected it and timed it perfectly catching it in the air. Jill bounced up and down on when leg until Claire swept her leg. "MMPF" As Jill's back hit the ground Claire capitalized by mounting on Jill. Jill lay on the ground trying to get Claire off but Claire's hot toned butt stayed on Jill's stomach Claire started punching Jill from the top position "I told you i wasn't weak!" Jill finally got Claire off and they both returned to a standing position. Claire smiled at Jill. "Whats the matter Jilly? Am I to good for the widdle stars member?" Jill was getting angry and frustrated to she went on the attack catching Claire off guard hit her with a jab and an uppercut up the middle. "MMMM" Claire got hit with a two punch combo and Jill finished it off with her boot hitting Claire to the side of the head with a perfect roundhouse. Claire fell to the ground but Jill didn't go after her Jill stood up with her hands on her hips "Awww did I hurt little Ms.Redfield ?" Claire quickly got up and got into a stance. Both girls stared at each other, they both got each other well but not enough to end the fight. Claire and Jill both started moving closer to each other, Jill takes a step forward Claire goes back, Claire goes forward Jill goes back. This continued for a bit until Claire went on the attack catching Jill off balance Claire tackled her to the ground. "MMM" Claire got Jill into an arm bar tight. Jills arm was being tortured and Jill was desperately trying to escape as she dug her nails into Claires peach white skin. "Tramp!" yelled Jill. "Tramp?" Claire switched positions putting Jills arm between her legs and putter her legs behind Jills head, now Claires firm butt was planted on Jills chest and Claire now got Jill in a position to finish her. "What you got now Jill ?" Claire slapped her across the face *thwack* "AHHHH" yelled Jill as Claire landed 3 more slaps that Jill could not defend. Claire now began bouncing up and down on Jill's chest squeezing the air out slowly. Jill was now almost done as she desperately tried to escape. "So Jill ends up I was better than you after all. And i guess this fight is finally over." Claire slapped Jill to the face one more time. Jill threw up a hail mary move and bridged her hips up, following with wrapping her long flexible legs across Claires neck and pulling back down. It was successful as Claires head smashed on the ground and Jill was able to get up slowly. Claire was already up in disbelief of Jill recovering Claire came charging at Jill, but Jill was able to dodge her tackle and grab a hold of her red vest and get behind her. Claire was in no position to recover and Jill executed a head grab as she jumped on Claires shoulders and pummeled her head to the ground blood splattered from Claires face. Jill then planted her big toned butt on Claires back and pulled her hair back, "I told you I would win." *thwack* Jill slapped Claire across the face and let go of her head. Claire tried to crawl away as she ached everywhere from Jills assault. Jill finally finished her by delivering a double knee drop to Claires back. "PLEASE!, JILL STOP I QUIT I QUIT." Claire squealed. Claire lay on the road senseless. The fight was over and Jill came out the superior fighter.

Claire Redfield Jill vs Claire fictional story both Claire_Degeneration_Render

Jill Valentine Jill vs Claire fictional story both Jillzy4

Alternate ending Claire wins.
It was a dark night in the Arklay mountains only the bright moon was lighting it up with its silver rays. Jill and Barry were exploring until they were split up. Jill ended up outside and Barry was stuck inside. Meanwhile, Claire arrived in search for her brother. When Jill went around looking for a way back in Jill found a figure standing in the dark, it was Claire. They both stared at each other until Jill broke the silence "So Claire, in search for your brother ? you'll die trying to find your just simply to weak." Claire simply replied with "Hmpf, we'll see about that after I beat your sorry ass I'll humiliate you too in front of my brother and lets see who's weak after that." Jill just gave a sly little smile and Claire also gave a little smirk. Jill asked another question "Knife or no knife?" Claire shot back with "Doesn't matter I'll beat you either way." Jill dropped her knife and took a stance and so did Claire, Jill stared at her 5'5, 115 foe and Claire never lost eye contact with her also 5'5, 120 opponent. Jill quickly attacked sending a high back kick to Claire's head, Claire expected it and timed it perfectly catching it in the air. Jill bounced up and down on when leg until Claire swept her leg. "MMPF" As Jill's back hit the ground Claire capitalized by mounting on Jill. Jill lay on the ground trying to get Claire off but Claire's hot toned butt stayed on Jill's stomach Claire started punching Jill from the top position "I told you i wasn't weak!" Jill finally got Claire off and they both returned to a standing position. Claire smiled at Jill. "Whats the matter Jilly? Am I to good for the widdle stars member?" Jill was getting angry and frustrated to she went on the attack catching Claire off guard hit her with a jab and an uppercut up the middle. "MMMM" Claire got hit with a two punch combo and Jill finished it off with her boot hitting Claire to the side of the head with a perfect roundhouse. Claire fell to the ground but Jill didn't go after her Jill stood up with her hands on her hips "Awww did I hurt little Ms.Redfield ?" Claire jolted up with lots of speed and tackled Jill to the ground. Claire began slapping landing elbows on Jills head and banging her head on the cement. Jill desperately tried getting out of this situation but Claires round tight butt kept her planted. Jill bucked and bucked until Claire rolled off of her stomach. Jill regained her fighting stance and so did Claire. "Jill your pathetic, I could beat you anytime.... Tramp!" Jill was angered by Claires comment and attacked ferociously Claire kicked Jill to the stomach causing Jill to double over and landed a reverse roundhouse sending Jill crashing to the floor. Jill began trying to crawl away on her knees and hands but Claire just stared at her "Your worthless." As Claire kicked Jills rib. Claire grabbed locks of Jills beautiful brown hair and began pulling as hard as she could. "STOP ! CLAIRE PLEASE !" Claire slapped Jill across the face. Jill lay on the ground without movement and Claire planted her boot in between Jills bust and stared Jill in the eye and said "Don't cross me again or i swear next time I'll kill you." The fight was over and Claire was the superior fighter.
Back to top Go down

Jill vs Claire fictional story both
Page 1 of 1