Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE7 news?

Go down 
+7
will1234562
Ghost Leader
Vandal
DampRevil
MSR
weskersbarber
Jamesy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

RE7 news? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE7 news?   RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
There is a solution to this: more zombies, less ammo.
They'd also need to fix the overpowered hand-to hand combat.

I know, where did Leon find the courage to wrestle zombies?
Ever since he found that bites/scratches don't give infection anymore. Though I'll admit that Leon using wrestling moves seems out of place for him and it looked funny just looking at it.
Wait, come to think of it, the virus never transmitted through bites in the game, it was always airborne. I find that stupid.
Agreed. If it was airborne, the entire cities as well as Leon and Helena should have been infected unless they were in areas that were less dense than the gas.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

RE7 news? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE7 news?   RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Airborne, waterborne, and injections...or Nemesis. Maybe you can only turn if you are infected via bits/scratches and die?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

RE7 news? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE7 news?   RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Ever since he found that bites/scratches don't give infection anymore. Though I'll admit that Leon using wrestling moves seems out of place for him and it looked funny just looking at it.

Come on guys, they've been using wrestling moves for a long time. Surely GL and weskersbarber noticed that. I recall Leon uses a belly to belly overhead suplex on the illuminados in RE4. While RE5 had many more moves, including Josh's German belly to back suplex, elbow drop and dropkick, while in RE6 there are even more, such as Leon with a running bulldog that you use from behind, Jake uses a German suplex and the tornado spinning DDT, Helena uses the elbow drop, and Ada uses a luchadore hurricanra\frankensteiner type move. Its kinda become RE's thing, with the melee's. I like how that also separates the characters and makes them unique. Chris, with his upper body strenght will often have straight punches, uppercuts, and haymakers, while Jill, with her martial arts skills will use a plethora of kicks like a roundhouse or spinning reverse roundhouse kick. Again though, like some others have said, make some that dont take an hour to perform. Leon's judo throw is borderline too long, but not as bad as Helena's...uh...whatever the hell thing she does.

Will things be too easy if we have all these physical melee's to use on zombies? What if we had none at all? Or maybe only 1 unique move per character like in RER? I also liked the way if you have the knife equipped with Chris, it takes over for some of his moves, like instead of the neck snap it slices their throat. And instead of a stomp it stabs the enemy, or when you dodge/counter it will "gut" the enemy.

Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

RE7 news? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE7 news?   RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:24 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Come on guys, they've been using wrestling moves for a long time. Surely GL and weskersbarber noticed that. I recall Leon uses a belly to belly overhead suplex on the illuminados in RE4. While RE5 had many more moves, including Josh's German belly to back suplex, elbow drop and dropkick, while in RE6 there are even more, such as Leon with a running bulldog that you use from behind, Jake uses a German suplex and the tornado spinning DDT, Helena uses the elbow drop, and Ada uses a luchadore hurricanra\frankensteiner type move. Its kinda become RE's thing, with the melee's. I like how that also separates the characters and makes them unique. Chris, with his upper body strenght will often have straight punches, uppercuts, and haymakers, while Jill, with her martial arts skills will use a plethora of kicks like a roundhouse or spinning reverse roundhouse kick. Again though, like some others have said, make some that dont take an hour to perform. Leon's judo throw is borderline too long, but not as bad as Helena's...uh...whatever the hell thing she does.

Will things be too easy if we have all these physical melee's to use on zombies? What if we had none at all? Or maybe only 1 unique move per character like in RER? I also liked the way if you have the knife equipped with Chris, it takes over for some of his moves, like instead of the neck snap it slices their throat. And instead of a stomp it stabs the enemy, or when you dodge/counter it will "gut" the enemy.

Come to think of it, I have noticed this. Things would actually be much easier if we could use free melee on enemies, but I guess the reasons the characters use them now is because they don't risk infection via body fluids.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE7 news? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE7 news?   RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:35 pm

Yes, body fluids. That why Leon always brings protection on his missions. He has a 9mm automatic!

Oh, and I always liked how in Outbreak, with Kevin Ryman, when you are aiming you can press I think Circle or Square and it would do a straight kick, no QTE or anything. You could use it anytime. I liked that it was useful, amd I also loke how they expanded on that in RE6.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

RE7 news? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE7 news?   RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:05 am

I felt that Leon only kicked out of insinct. He saw an enemy was flinching so he had an opportunity. If you notice, you can't supplex until nearing the middle of the game, where he was getting more cocky. At any rate, all the characters do the same moves in Resident Evil 6 except for one move when you shoot them in the head. Chris picks them up and fucking throws them, Helena jumps on their neck spins around and tosses them with her thighs, and Sherry jumps on their chest and propells herself from her foe. In short, they're all ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

RE7 news? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE7 news?   RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:21 am

Vandal wrote:
I felt that Leon only kicked out of insinct. He saw an enemy was flinching so he had an opportunity. If you notice, you can't supplex until nearing the middle of the game, where he was getting more cocky. At any rate, all the characters do the same moves in Resident Evil 6 except for one move when you shoot them in the head. Chris picks them up and fucking throws them, Helena jumps on their neck spins around and tosses them with her thighs, and Sherry jumps on their chest and propells herself from her foe. In short, they're all ridiculous.
I noticed that many of the animations in the game were all shared by the characters. For example, during the Leon/Chris intersection, Helena bangs on the door the EXCAT same way as Leon so she has a more bulky appearance. I guess they did this for PC users to mode their models easily. Also, some hackers used Jake's melee moves with Sherry's model.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE7 news? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE7 news?   RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Vandal wrote:

Thats an interesting way to look at Leon's reasoning for suplexing later in the game, out of cockiness. But he didnt only just start suplexing once you get to the castle, it was only on the Illuminados. The regular village ganados you encounter later after the castle, dont get suplexed, they get a roundhouse kick for their troubles.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

RE7 news? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE7 news?   RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Thats an interesting way to look at Leon's reasoning for suplexing later in the game, out of cockiness. But he didnt only just start suplexing once you get to the castle, it was only on the Illuminados. The regular village ganados you encounter later after the castle, dont get suplexed, they get a roundhouse kick for their troubles.

I guess they just opted for coding the moves according to the enemies rather than the area. Maybe it was easier to do?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE7 news? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE7 news?   RE7 news? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I guess they just opted for coding the moves according to the enemies rather than the area. Maybe it was easier to do?

How do I know? I just wanted to clear that up. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RE7 news? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE7 news?   RE7 news? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE7 news?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3