Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Got Bad news..=( EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Got Bad news..=( EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Got Bad news..=( EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Got Bad news..=( EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Got Bad news..=( EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Got Bad news..=( EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Got Bad news..=( EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Got Bad news..=( EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Got Bad news..=( EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Got Bad news..=(

Go down 
+2
Regenerator
NEMESIS23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:47 pm

My 360 is broken, I am not gonna spend money to get it fix either....Now i just have a gamecube But i am getting a wii for x-mas.

check out the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn0cwQedIyY&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:33 pm

well thats xbox for you lol
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:45 pm

Regenerator wrote:

Lol every told me not to get one...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:29 pm

NEMESIS23 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

No one listens to Nite...and this is where they end up. I suppose you could try the towel trick. Wrap your 360 in a towel and make it overheat itself, assuming it was the red ring.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:49 pm

my 360 had that ring of death once but it only lasted for a few muinites lol
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:47 pm

Godzilla90s wrote:
my 360 had that ring of death once but it only lasted for a few muinites lol

Same here it did it once then i unplugged it the over time it just got even worse..It got to the point that it would not even go on anymore.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:22 pm

even though i own one i have to say the 360 is a big failure on the reliability front, the only reason i keep it is because i had a ps3 and the games exclusives they have were pretty crap,so thats gone, all thesony fanboys go on about resistance, which i thought was very average, im on my third 360 now and although alot of people complain i did find ms helpful and always had my console back within 2-3 weeks
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:23 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
NEMESIS23 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

No one listens to Nite...and this is where they end up. I suppose you could try the towel trick. Wrap your 360 in a towel and make it overheat itself, assuming it was the red ring.

towel trick is a waste of time, you might as well just send it back for repair
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:10 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
the only reason i keep it is because i had a ps3 and the games exclusives they have were pretty crap,so thats gone

Shocked Shocked Shocked When did you get the PS3? Sony's exclusives have always been awesome. Resistance 1 was pretty good but I agree that 2 is just blah. But games like LBP, Uncharted, Killzone 2, GT5, MGS4, R&C, Infamous, GoW, and upcoming titles like the Agency, Uncharted 2, MAG, and even the PSN titles like Flow, Flower, and Pain don't interest you? What does MS have?
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:53 pm

admittedly i had it when it came out, couldnt get into resistance at all, uncharted was ok, mgs4 was good but the cut scenes went on forever,LBP bored me to death, i cant see why people rave on about that,and when was gow on ps3??or do you mean god of war?(sorry but when people put gow you think of gears of war) trouble is owning both most games are available for each system, that said some xbox exclusives im not to keen on, i cant stand halo anymore,think the interest died with halo 2,also gears of war 2 was a huge disappointment, i was underwhelmed by socom on ps3, awful online,like most ps3 games thats why i sold it and just have the 360 now. (mind you seeing the new slimline ps3 does make me tempted to go for another try!)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:06 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
admittedly i had it when it came out, couldnt get into resistance at all, uncharted was ok, mgs4 was good but the cut scenes went on forever,LBP bored me to death, i cant see why people rave on about that,and when was gow on ps3??or do you mean god of war?(sorry but when people put gow you think of gears of war) trouble is owning both most games are available for each system, that said some xbox exclusives im not to keen on, i cant stand halo anymore,think the interest died with halo 2,also gears of war 2 was a huge disappointment, i was underwhelmed by socom on ps3, awful online,like most ps3 games thats why i sold it and just have the 360 now. (mind you seeing the new slimline ps3 does make me tempted to go for another try!)

Wow, can't believe someone actually said that Uncharted was just "ok" lol. MGS always had long scenes. And to savvy gamers, GoW is God of War and GeoW is Gears of War. Since you admitted that you got it when it came out, I'm going to tell you now that you made a mistake selling it so early. It's grown by leaps and bounds and the Network is, at least as good if not better, than Live now. Plus...Live only has 12-14 year old kids. The only 360 exclusive that I'd like to play is Fable 2. Maybe Mass Effect. Other than that...meh. Plus having the built in Bluray player is awesome. I know it is all preference though and I know what you mean about Halo. I loved the first one so much but never liked the 2nd and didn't even try the 3rd. I want to try Gears sometime although I heard the 2nd was basically just a rehash of the first. And to add to my previous upcoming PS3 exclusives, there is also Heavy Rain and of course, being able to play as the Joker in Arkham Asylum. I just think that Sony's first party developers are much better than MS's. Just my opinion though. Oh, and isn't Unreal 3 an exclusive of Sony aside from being on PC?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:11 pm

My cousin took his xbox 360 to store and fixed it for 30$
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:33 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

Wow, can't believe someone actually said that Uncharted was just "ok" lol. MGS always had long scenes. And to savvy gamers, GoW is God of War and GeoW is Gears of War. Since you admitted that you got it when it came out, I'm going to tell you now that you made a mistake selling it so early. It's grown by leaps and bounds and the Network is, at least as good if not better, than Live now. Plus...Live only has 12-14 year old kids. The only 360 exclusive that I'd like to play is Fable 2. Maybe Mass Effect. Other than that...meh. Plus having the built in Bluray player is awesome. I know it is all preference though and I know what you mean about Halo. I loved the first one so much but never liked the 2nd and didn't even try the 3rd. I want to try Gears sometime although I heard the 2nd was basically just a rehash of the first. And to add to my previous upcoming PS3 exclusives, there is also Heavy Rain and of course, being able to play as the Joker in Arkham Asylum. I just think that Sony's first party developers are much better than MS's. Just my opinion though. Oh, and isn't Unreal 3 an exclusive of Sony aside from being on PC?

yeah i agree with most of your points there, thats why im tempted to give the ps3 slim another chance, yh and live is full of stupid little kids, try fable though brilliant game, as for being a savvy gamer, ive been playing games since the sinclair spectrum era, ive never seen gears of war typed short as geow,i might start buying the off ps mag to read about exclusives and if they start to sway my head it could be time to give the ps3 another shot, i have been bored lately by the lack of 360 releases
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:20 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

yeah i agree with most of your points there, thats why im tempted to give the ps3 slim another chance, yh and live is full of stupid little kids, try fable though brilliant game, as for being a savvy gamer, ive been playing games since the sinclair spectrum era, ive never seen gears of war typed short as geow,i might start buying the off ps mag to read about exclusives and if they start to sway my head it could be time to give the ps3 another shot, i have been bored lately by the lack of 360 releases

Shortening Gears to GeoW might just be a Sony fan thing. In my experience, Gears fans don't necessarily care much for God of War, but God of War fans are usually interested in Gears. I think they shorten it like that for simplicity's sake. But anyway, that's what I meant. Wink If you want a good website for Playstation related news, go to PSXExtreme. I really loved the first Fable and was sad when it was so short. If I get the chance, I'll play the crap out of the 2nd one. Definitely look up those exclusives I mentioned too. Some are looking fantastic. And I found out about another one last night called Demon's Souls.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:21 pm

yeah i think i will, thanks for the web link nite, i think im gonna pre order a slimline ps3, i dug out the ps2 earlier and started thrashing socom 2,great game
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:26 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
yeah i think i will, thanks for the web link nite, i think im gonna pre order a slimline ps3, i dug out the ps2 earlier and started thrashing socom 2,great game

No problem. Did you ever play Shadow of the Colossus? The team that made that, Team Ico, are making another exclusive for Sony called The Last Guardian. Looks very intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got Bad news..=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Bad news..=(   Got Bad news..=( Empty

Back to top Go down

Got Bad news..=(
Page 1 of 1