Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13

Go down 
+3
DivideByZero
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Mass Distraction
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 Empty
PostSubject: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:38 am

After a long while without anything interesting to report on I have decided to do one of my news recaps once again. There may not have been much on the Resident Evil front since the release of Resident Evil 6 and Revelations HD but we'll get there. In the meanwhile, have some interesting stuff!

Last of Us movies and DLC

There is a chance Sony might want to do a feature film on The Last of Us. Nothing is certain but Sony has recently registered the domain for "thelastofus-movie.com" so they at least want to have their bases covered in the off chance such a thing would come to fruition. You can see the registration record [here].

While that is something that only time will tell, there is still something you can watch to satisfy your craving for a feature length film. You may or may not remember when I reported on The Last of Us getting a webseries back in February. I was a bit off with the whole "webseries" thing but hey, it turned out to be a pretty decent short film! You can check the site and the full thing at http://www.whatremainsfilm.com/

If you have the game, don't forget that you can soon get your hands on a piece of story DLC. Trailer below.

The light is green, step forwards

100 new games have gotten through the Steam Greenlight program with a handful of horror games included.

These titles unclude
  • Coma: Mortuary tells the story of a man whose grief leads him to attempt suicide at the spot his girlfriend died at. He fails and falls into a deep coma, only to find himself in a world beyond ours. The game looks like a mixture of Silent Hill and Amnesia but at this point in development it's still hard to tell what it'll be like.
  • Enola is a pretty straightforward, no bullshit kind of horror game. You are trapped in a strange place and must survive and save your girlfriend.
  • The Last Door has gotten a lot of its inspiration from E.A. Poe and H.P. Lovecraft. That should already have you interested. This all being wrapped in beautiful pixel art and point'n'click controls brings me back to the good old days of adventure gaming.
  • Gunz N Zombies Top down zombie carnage. Not much else to say here.
  • Zombie Grinder Zombie survival co-op RPG. That's uh... a lot of things in one.
  • 99 Levels to Hell is a hectic shooter platformer set in creepy castles and other such environments.

You can check these and the 94 other games on the Steam Greenlight page by clicking the picture below.

Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 Greenlight_collection_logo

DreadOut gets a new trailer

The title tells it all, really. This will be one of those games I buy and will never be able to complete because of going into cardiac arrest every five minutes.

Rely on Horror: Resident Evil Recap and Carrier

Rely on Horror had an article on their favorite moments in Resident Evil from the last generation. You can hit it up [here]

For those who yearn for experiences similar to Resident Evil, you should totally check out a Dreamcast game called Carrier: [link]
They aren't all that expensive anymore either, at least from what I saw on eBay. I'll be ordering my copy sooner or later.

Infected in need of help

A while ago we got a whiff of a new Resident Evil esque horror game being developed called Infected. This game has been on Kickstarter for quite a while but doesn't seem to be doing so well, despite being greenlit on Steam. There's only a couple of days left in the campaign so if you ever wanted to take part, do it now! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1331682987/i-nfected-classic-survival-horror

Original thread [here].

Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 A74479403e3e2dd2e72e4d823935414a_large

Charity Stream

Taking a break from horror news and a turn for the sad, a member of the BroTeam community was recently assaulted in his own home. His insurance isn't covering anything, he is struggling to pay rent due to hospital costs and now the dickwad who robbed him is counter suing him for attacking him in self defense. There will be a charity stream filled with gaming and random mishaps held on this Friday the 6th. If you don't feel like paying, you can still watch the stream at http://www.twitch.tv/broteam

Previously on Resident Evil Forums

Resident Evil: Distant Memories is coming along nicely

Resident Evil 2 fan project

Fan made audiobooks

RE character sculptures

DYKG: Resident Evil

Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:24 pm

The Last Of Us makes me sorry for not having console . . . I hate console exclusive games, very unfair . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:23 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
The Last Of Us makes me sorry for not having console . . . I hate console exclusive games, very unfair . . .  
There's a dozen more PC exclusives. Nothing unfair in console exclusives.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
There are more PC owners then Consoles.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
There are more PC owners then Consoles.
...and? Please, no "PC master race" bs. A lot of people just prefer to play on a console. The number of PC owners does not mean all of them are gamers or use their computers for gaming.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm

I hate console exclusive games, very unfair . . .  
There are certain games exclusive on PC, y'know. Like Solitaire or 3D Pinball or Minesweeper. And TypeMaster. Don't get jealous on those exclusive things. We got more than what we bargained for.

Anyway, DreadOut. One of the games where, well, I guess you can say that "There's never a dull moment." Or after the hellish moments, your brain will get dull. But I'll play it still.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:48 am

I think it's safe to say that companies that make exclusive games only for consoles or PC are unfair.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:18 am

will1234562 wrote:
I think it's safe to say that companies that make exclusive games only for consoles or PC are unfair.
Manufacturer's gotta get their foothold somehow. If everything was on everything there'd be no point in even having different consoles.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Manufacturer's gotta get their foothold somehow. If everything was on everything there'd be no point in even having different consoles.
I tell you one thing my friend, Fuck SONY! They are everywhere, they even make fucking batteries, I really doubt that entire SONY empire would have collapsed cs of 1 game and now the fact is that I cant play an awesome game, cs some fags want to make their pockets thicker. . . FUCK SONY . . .
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:59 pm

PS3 isn't the only platform with exclusives, you know. Xbox and PC have them, too. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Having an exclusive on PC is much smaller problem then on Console . . .
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Having an exclusive on PC is much smaller problem then on Console .  .  .
How so? Most people just use their PC for Facebook and Youtube, because their PCs can't run games like TLoU. Exclusives suck, but they suck equally for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:27 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
How so? Most people just use their PC for Facebook and Youtube, because their PCs can't run games like TLoU. Exclusives suck, but they suck equally for all of us.
I could agree, but im stating my opinion from the POV of a PC gamer, it was shit when they released Gears Of War and now TLoU, it sucks when you want to play certain game, but you cant cs someone wants to make more money.

@GhostLeader: Console Nerd. . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
I tell you one thing my friend, Fuck SONY! They are everywhere, they even make fucking batteries, I really doubt that entire SONY empire would have collapsed cs of 1 game and now the fact is that I cant play an awesome game, cs some fags want to make their pockets thicker. . .  FUCK SONY . . .
I wasn't talking about Sony in particular, you know. Microsoft does this with their own console despite their strong foothold on the PC market.

37 Narwhals wrote:
Having an exclusive on PC is much smaller problem then on Console . . .
I could agree, but im stating my opinion from the POV of a PC gamer, it was shit when they released Gears Of War and now TLoU, it sucks when you want to play certain game, but you cant cs someone wants to make more money.
You can't really blame a company for wanting to make more money. If you had a company you'd do all you could to make more profit. That's how economy works.

Do I hear a pot calling the kettle black?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:03 am

Console Nerd. . .
Take your snobby elitist attitude and shove it. You're a hypocrite not because you're a PC gamer, but because you're decrying Sony over PS3 exclusives while seemingly being perfectly okay with Microsoft having their own exclusives both on PC as well as Xbox. If you're going to decry exclusives, don't single out a specific platform or system for it.

And just for the record, I play games on both console and PC. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:03 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
I tell you one thing my friend, Fuck SONY! They are everywhere, they even make fucking batteries, I really doubt that entire SONY empire would have collapsed cs of 1 game and now the fact is that I cant play an awesome game, cs some fags want to make their pockets thicker. . .  FUCK SONY . . .
I wasn't talking about Sony in particular, you know. Microsoft does this with their own console despite their strong foothold on the PC market.

37 Narwhals wrote:
You can't really blame a company for wanting to make more money. If you had a company you'd do all you could to make more profit. That's how economy works.

Do I hear a pot calling the kettle black?
Thats exactly what i hate, i know thats the way economy works, but whats wrong with not liking it? I hate the way they are trying to force you to buy a console.
I never liked consoles, for me its just a waste of money, a simple box that runs games only, when PC is most powerful and useful tool in modern technology, where you can learn something and make it useful as well to play games, what can you do with console? nothing. So i guess buying new hardware for PC makes more sense then just buying an Xbox. And as for PC exclusives, usually its Hardware Companies that order games for PC exclusives to sell their newgeneration gadgets and SONY is heavily involved in there as well, Microsoft makes softs only and by this far i havent seen a game that runs only on Microsoft OS, but yea they're twisting their Xbox heavily.

Guess i will have more important things to do 7 years from now when ill reach his age, rather then playing video games or calling people Hypocrite for not liking consoles . . .

Ghost Leader wrote:
Console Nerd. . .
Take your snobby elitist attitude and shove it. You're a hypocrite not because you're a PC gamer, but because you're decrying Sony over PS3 exclusives while seemingly being perfectly okay with Microsoft having their own exclusives both on PC as well as Xbox. If you're going to decry exclusives, don't single out a specific platform or system for it.

And just for the record, I play games on both console and PC. Rolling Eyes 
Who says i like exclusives on Xbox either? Where the fuck have you ever seen a PC game that runs only on 1 OS? even the Microsoft Windows published games run on MAC. Its hardware companies that are selling new graphics cards or new CPUs usually produce an PC exclusive. I would never like an Xbox eclusive simply cs of that i couldnt play Gears of War. Thats like the dumbest thing to say, once again you dont read a post before one that you're quoting. I once again think that console is a useless piece of crap and investing in it is just a waste, its much better to invest in PC since you can get more rather then just playing games . . .

In youre age, guess that makes u an ultra nerd . . . Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am

Guess i will have more important things to do 7 years from now when ill reach his age, rather then playing video games or calling people Hypocrite for not liking consoles . . .
Do you even know what "hypocrite" means? Maybe you should use that learning box of yours to look the word up. It actually in no way whatsoever refers to liking PC over console or vice versa. You're a hypocrite because you're targeting a specific company's exclusives as unfair while brushing aside competing exclusives as a "smaller problem".

Quote :
Who says i like exclusives on Xbox either? Where the fuck have you ever seen a PC game that runs only on 1 OS? even the Microsoft Windows published games run on MAC. Its hardware companies that are selling new graphics cards or new CPUs usually produce an PC exclusive. I would never like an Xbox eclusive simply cs of that i couldnt play Gears of War. Thats like the dumbest thing to say, once again you dont read a post before one that you're quoting.
Then explain to me why you're singling out Sony here? Why not Microsoft over Halo, Ryse: Son of Rome, or Dead Rising 3? And running on multiple OS doesn't make a PC title non exclusive.

Quote :
I once again think that console is a useless piece of crap and investing in it is just a waste, its much better to invest in PC since you can get more rather then just playing games
You do realize people use their consoles not only to game, but also to browse the Internet, stream movies and TV shows, listen to music, and so on, right? As much as I do admittedly dislike it, game consoles aren't single-use machines anymore. Whether you consider a console to be a worthy investment or not is irrelevant since you don't decide what I or anyone else here except yourself should and shouldn't invest in.

Oh, and check this.
Spoiler:
See, I have one of those multipurpose learning boxes, too. Rolling Eyes 

Quote :
Keep on going with the insulting and see where it gets you. It wasn't an insult when I said you're a hypocrite, it was a statement of fact because you are being a hypocrite by decrying one platform over exclusives and not the other. And, to reiterate, liking PC over console has nothing to do with it at all.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:57 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Do you even know what "hypocrite" means? Maybe you should use that learning box of yours to look the word up. It actually in no way whatsoever refers to liking PC over console or vice versa. You're a hypocrite because you're targeting a specific console's exclusives as unfair while brushing aside competing exclusives as a "smaller problem". Give me one logical reason why Sony shouldn't be allowed exclusives on Playstation. Please, I'm all ears.
You had absolutely no grounds to call me a hypocrite, cs i've specified SONY here simply cs of Last Of Us being SONY exclusive, I hate all consoles absolutely the same way and i think PC exclusive can be better for a person, cs when shutting off the game you might as well get interested in how the PC system works, as well as maybe double clicking on simple softs like Word and start exploring it and maybe working your way up to the softs having a high level of complexity, thus learning something that might come handy in your life then just a dumb box witch you turn on and off. What can you learn there? how to insert CD in receiver ? I cant give you any reason why SONY cant have an exclusive, cs there is none, but can you give me a logical reason why i am not allowed to hate that? Im all ears as well . . .

As for Hypocrite i do know what it means, we dont use that term much in my country, but i know exactly what it means since the age of 9 (that was when i started listening to Deep Purple), plus ill tell you one thing that is not in wikipedia, the origin of that word comes from the Greek physician named Hippocrates, who used to ban eating certain foods or doing certain activities to others, though he was doing everything he used to ban, that gave grounds for the term Hippocratism and then from it developed a phrase Hypocrite.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Do you even know what "hypocrite" means? Maybe you should use that learning box of yours to look the word up. It actually in no way whatsoever refers to liking PC over console or vice versa. You're a hypocrite because you're targeting a specific company's exclusives as unfair while brushing aside competing exclusives as a "smaller problem".

Quote :
Who says i like exclusives on Xbox either? Where the fuck have you ever seen a PC game that runs only on 1 OS? even the Microsoft Windows published games run on MAC. Its hardware companies that are selling new graphics cards or new CPUs usually produce an PC exclusive. I would never like an Xbox eclusive simply cs of that i couldnt play Gears of War. Thats like the dumbest thing to say, once again you dont read a post before one that you're quoting.
Then explain to me why you're singling out Sony here? Why not Microsoft over Halo, Ryse: Son of Rome, or Dead Rising 3? And running on multiple OS doesn't make a PC title non exclusive.

Quote :
I once again think that console is a useless piece of crap and investing in it is just a waste, its much better to invest in PC since you can get more rather then just playing games
You do realize people use their consoles not only to game, but also to browse the Internet, stream movies and TV shows, listen to music, and so on, right? As much as I do admittedly dislike it, game consoles aren't single-use machines anymore. Whether you consider a console to be a worthy investment or not is irrelevant since you don't decide what I or anyone else here except yourself should and shouldn't invest in.

Oh, and check this.
Spoiler:
See, I have one of those multipurpose learning boxes, too. Rolling Eyes 

Quote :
Keep on going with the insulting and see where it gets you. It wasn't an insult when I said you're a hypocrite, it was a statement of fact because you are being a hypocrite by decrying one platform over exclusives and not the other. And, to reiterate, liking PC over console has nothing to do with it at all.
You can do that and billion times more having PC, plus 59.99 for a single fucking game (http://www.thelastofus.com/purchase-now.html) R u kidding me? with the price of 3 last of us games u can buy I5 IVY and make you're own game, animation, music and whatever. . . And if you must plug it into a TV, well then most of 3d gen tvs have HDRI sockets and wireless mouse/keyboard both of witch you can buy for 1 Last Of Us game with and if you add 1 more Last of Us game ull get wirless headphones, Controller and Joystick (give take 20$) and enjoy PC right from the couch. I cant tell anyone what to do, but i think its  more reasonable to invest in something that pays back, rather then in just a box.

Do you realize that for just couple of console games you can buy a Lap Top? If you do, do you think its normal? Once again fat fucks make money to buy new yachts . . .

I dont mean to insult anyone, but i felt insulted myself so i reacted.

Last edited by ChrisRedfieldRE156 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:25 am

You had absolutely no grounds to call me a hypocrite, cs i've specified SONY here simply cs of Last Of Us being SONY exclusive, I hate all consoles absolutely the same way and i think PC exclusive can be better for a person, cs when shutting off the game you might as well get interested in how the PC system works, as well as maybe double clicking on simple softs like Word and start exploring it and maybe working your way up to the softs having a high level of complexity, thus learning something that might come handy in your life then just a dumb box witch you turn on and off. What can you learn there? how to insert CD in receiver ? I cant give you any reason why SONY cant have an exclusive, cs there is none
Yeah, I did have grounds for the exact reason I've already stated. You're decrying console exclusives while brushing aside PC exclusives.

Quote :
but can you give me a logical reason why i am not allowed to hate that? Im all ears as well . . .
I never said you couldn't. What platform you play on is your choice and I have no issue with that regardless of how much you try to make out the opposite.

Quote :
plus ill tell you one thing that is not in wikipedia, the origin of that word comes from the Greek physician named Hippocrates, who used to ban eating certain foods or doing certain activities to others, though he was doing everything he used to ban, that gave grounds for the term Hippocratism and then from it developed a phrase Hypocrite.
You're right, that's not on Wikipedia. It's not on Wikipedia because it's wrong. "Hypocrite" is derived from the Greek hypokrites, meaning "actor" basically. Hippocrates is where the word "Hippocratic" in "Hippocratic Oath" comes from. Hippocrates of Cos, as you know, being widely regarded as the father of western medicine.

Did I ever tell you I'm an avid student of classical history? Really, your "learning box" argument for PCs as "better" isn't working on me.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 am

Honestly, you don't see me crying over Xbox exclusives. There are some games I'm interested on that console but I'm not buying one because I have a PS3. I also have a PC. Still, I very much prefer to play my games on a console.

Besides, not all people have the money to buy a high-end gaming PC. You can also get those console games for way less than 60 bucks. I rarely pay over 20 for games.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Honestly, you don't see me crying over Xbox exclusives. There are some games I'm interested on that console but I'm not buying one because I have a PS3. I also have a PC. Still, I very much prefer to play my games on a console.

Besides, not all people have the money to buy a high-end gaming PC. You can also get those console games for way less than 60 bucks. I rarely pay over 20 for games.
And i dont understand what makes it so preferable ? If irs a controller, then genius copies come cheaper.

well even with 20 $ its quite high price, 10 of those make 200 already.

@ghostleader: Well whether you consider it wrong or not, it perfectly explains the meaning of it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

And i dont understand what makes it so preferable ? If irs a controller, then genius copies come cheaper.

Because it just does. I love console gaming. I have multiple consoles attached to my TV right now. It's pointless to talk about monetary value on games depending on system. So what if something costs 20$? Many games on PC cost more. See? Pointless. If you know how to shop, all games end up costing the same amount.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Because it just does. I love console gaming. I have multiple consoles attached to my TV right now. It's pointless to talk about monetary value on games depending on system. So what if something costs 20$? Many games on PC cost more. See? Pointless. If you know how to shop, all games end up costing the same amount.
Speaking of multiple connected consoles, I have my 360 next to my SNES. Sadly, my N64 is in a small plastic tote crammed next to 6 controllers, various cords, and 30 something of my 40 something games. Don't worry, I used 3 days ago with Turok 2 and The World is Not Enough.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13   Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Horror Gaming News, 05/12/13
Page 1 of 1