HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!!

Go down 
+4
Methsia
Vandal
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! Empty
PostSubject: Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!!   Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:47 am

I haven't done this in a while, have I? Well, here it is again, my random horror news for you to read! Everything from latest RE news to completely new titles!

Resident Evil 6, all the new stuff!

While we keep waiting for the upcoming title of epic proportions we keep getting all kinds of extra stuff to look at just to keep our excitement up.

First up, we have a new trailer for the Mercenaries mode. This time we have Leon at the new ship stage. Hopefully that one isn't as aggravating as the one seen in RE5 and Mercs 3D.

For the previous trailer, here's a link to the thread: [link]

There's also a new trailer for the main game leaked from Gamescom but it's not of very good quality so I won't embed it here. Thanks to Mercy for finding this: [link]

Next... Anyone remember how Capcom said that they want to appeal to the CoD fans? Of course you do. Well we now have our own "Call of Duty Elite", called Resident Evil Net. It will keep track of your score, notify you of pretty much everything, assemble events and provide extra unlockables. It even keeps track of the files you have collected, presenting them for you to read everywhere you go. This feature should be something that makes Spike happy. The service will be totally free and available both online and as an app.

Last but not least, there's yet another special edition of RE6! This one is called the "No Hope Left Edition" and it will be available at UK Gamestops.

Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! ResidentEvil6_NoHopeLeft

List of contents:
  • Steelbook Case
  • Tall Oaks number plate
  • Zombie Bite Hoodie
  • Bullet USB key

This one is actually the fifth special edition of the game. The previous four you can see here: [link]

Come to think of it, there has never been a Resident Evil game that would have had this many special editions in addition to the regular game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devil May Cry pre-order bonus

Keeping the news somewhat RE related. The upcoming Devil May Cry title, fifth one in the series, has been the talk of the fans for a long while now, for better or worse. If you're not one of the haters I'm only assuming you want to pre-order the game. Depending on where you do, you might get some nice perks.

Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! 151993859fa7a7683110fb1d111d9c4c

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zombi U: new trailer and online

If there's one title any horror fan should look forward to on Nintendo's Wii U, it's Zombi U. The upcoming title will bring a new twist to zombie survival with its use of the touch pad controller in addition to using some of the more well known horror features such as limited ammo.

On top of the previously announced features the game will also give you the option to connect to other players online. In addition to playing the game with your friends you can now leave clues for other people all around the world to find. Sounds familiar? Maybe but in a game like this it seems like a fun addition. Better watch out though, some people might dick you over just for fun.

Here's a link to an article on the new feature: [link]

Oh, almost forgot. Have a new trailer:

Hideo Kojima interested in the Silent Hill series

“‘Silent Hill‘ movie that I borrowed from Murashu as the next sequel is coming out. It would be a scary game if we make Silent Hill game on FOX engine. ‘Silent Hill‘ is in closed room setting and doesn’t require full action so that we can focus on the graphic quality. Enemy doesn’t have to be a lot or move fast. It only requires scariness by graphics and presentation. As being a creator making action games in open world, such game is very enviously attractive. Wish someone could create this on FOX engine.”
-Hideo Kojima

As Vatra Games, the developer of Silent Hill Downpour and the latest title in the series, is propably closing it's doors there's a need for someone to continue the series' legacy. When both Metal Gear and Silent Hill series are the property of Konami there definitely would be a chance for Mr. Kojima to take on the next game. Who knows, maybe he would raise the series in the limelight once again after Konami's continuous failures. Don't get me wrong, I like Downpour, it's just that releasing games half finished is not good business.

[source]

Trailer and Teaser Gallery

Excited about Last of US? You should be. Here's the Gamescom trailer of Naughty Dog's upcoming survival title:

The second trailer is something very dear to me: Corpse Party 2. Now, I'm a bit confused since there already is a sequel to the first game, called Book of Shadows. That game was released last year in Japan for PSP and there's still no word of it getting released elsewhere. While I have no idea of what happened in Book of Shadows, I've got my fingers crossed in hopes of this one getting released internationally. Since the first game took 15 years until it was released outside of Japan... the chances are not very high. The game will be a PC release.

Got interested? You can check my LP of the second remake of the first game here: [link]

Just to have a little more Resident Evil in this post, here's a Japanese TV spot of Damnation.

Here's something completely new: an upcoming survival horror title called Asylum. Not much is know about the game yet but you can now find out yourself with this playable teaser: http://www.facethehorror.com/teaser/

Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! Bg_teasercr

As has been my habit, I'll highlight another thread discussing a new game here. It's a new PS Move title called Until Dawn, a game that tries to imitate the style of B-horror movies.

You can find Missy's thread and more info about it here: [link]

Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! UntilDawn_FeaturedImage

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!!   Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:53 am

My OCD likes the RE6 site <3
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!!   Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:19 am

I do like the fact you can earn costumes instead of buying them for $5. Especially costume's you don't want to buy because it was bundled with the costumes you do want.

Also hoping you could get extra characters like STARS Jill and Rebecca, Billy, and Claire for Mercs.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!!   Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:58 pm

ThomVD wrote:
My OCD likes the RE6 site <3

What did I tell you, Mass? He already loves it Razz

As for ZombiU, my gosh it looks awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prince of Judah
Cerberus
Cerberus
Prince of Judah

Steam : BigYehudah

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!!   Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:03 pm

It seems I have been neglecting other zombie games. I should youtube ZombieU. I have tried playing a tablet game called Dead Trigger. The graphics are amazing bt I think the game is unplayable due to poor controls. I hooked up my mouse but it doesn't want to use it for aiming.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!!   Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:11 pm

@Mass Dead Patient is coming out on PC at the moment and more than likely will get ported to PSP like all the other Corpse Party games. There is also a OVA or whatever they are called focusing more on a prequel to the first Corpse Party(get looking for some streams since I haven't looked at it myself) I have a feeling something will be announced this October =P
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!!   Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:56 am

DXP wrote:
@Mass Dead Patient is coming out on PC at the moment and more than likely will get ported to PSP like all the other Corpse Party games. There is also a OVA or whatever they are called focusing more on a prequel to the first Corpse Party(get looking for some streams since I haven't looked at it myself) I have a feeling something will be announced this October =P
Oh yes, totally forgot to mention it's gonna be on PC! I'll be adding that right away. Since we're on the topic, do tell me what the Book of Shadows is about? Is it a direct sequel to the first game?

I do know about the OVA and I also know there's gonna be another one of those. Sadly getting any kind of anime here that isn't a Studio Ghibli movie isn't easy and even if you find one it costs a lot. I'll propably have to torrent them. Sadly none of the mangas have seen the light of day outside of Japan either and I absolutely hate reading anything that's supposed to be in your hand online so I'll propably never read them.

EDIT: I found a site streaming the first episode. I'm pretty surprised, actually. OVAs like this are usually hard to find. [link]

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!!   Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:30 am

I just went and checked Last of Us, since I completely scrolled away from it.

It looks so freaking amazing!! Maybe it's a good idea after all that I decided to get a PS3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!!   Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Methsia wrote:
I just went and checked Last of Us, since I completely scrolled away from it.

It looks so freaking amazing!! Maybe it's a good idea after all that I decided to get a PS3 Very Happy

Yeah it does Razz
I'm loving my chose of getting a new PS3, I will buy it the payday just before RE6 is released.
It's good to see some decent exclusives coming out for it that will make the money on a new machine worth while.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!!   Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:33 am

Damn! I want the Devil May Cry Pre-order Bonus!
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!!   Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Horror Gaming News, 19/08/12 - Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Last of US and more!!
Page 1 of 1