HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)

Go down 
+6
ChrisRedfieldRE156
DXP
DivideByZero
37 Narwhals
Vandal
fieldztime
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) Empty
PostSubject: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:00 pm

sorry folks,

if there is people who dont believe i will not be going sooo deep on this, soon the website will be online and I will post some video demos, you will see I am not lying Wink

MANY MANY THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE REVIEWS AND FOR WHO BELIEVES ME Wink

GOD BLESS YOU KISSES!

Last edited by fieldztime on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:10 pm

It looks great, so great that it looks like Nemesis was photoshopped on a picture of my backyard. I'm looking forward to seeing it animated.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:28 pm

1. Those videos you posted are only two months old. What makes you think the developers gave up?

fieldztime wrote:
This is our Real-time render:
This is in game mode ;)this was not made in 3dsmax or maya, or any render, this shows the gameplay render probability
2. Are you saying that this is actually real-time, or what it'll probably look like?

3. I'll believe it when I see some gameplay and cutscenes.
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:53 pm

DEAR FOLKS, I AM REALLY HAPPY TO LET YOU CONNECT IN MY COMPUTER VIA TEAMVIEWER, SO YOU CAN SEE IN MY GAME ENGINE!, I DONT NEED TO LIE Wink BUT YES I WILL MAKE GAMEPLAYS FOLKS, I CONTACTED ALL THE PUBLISHER OF THOSE VIDEOS MY DEAR NARWHALS,

ANYWAY MANY THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY, IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME Wink

SORRY THE CAPS I AM IN AN OLD PDA NOW ,

THANKS
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Hello everyone ! you know, these days i was looking for some projects, and now I know why people was not believing this, but I am happy to say that we are in great stage of the development and the website will be available soon and we will need your help, the help of all fans, because the project is getting really big proportions, you will love it !

You know, I was going to post more screenshots but by the way the website is confirmed thanks god, so I will post the so asked gameplay ! i am really anxious!

Many thanks for believing me ( for the ones who does )
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Wow. It looks promising.

I really can't think of anything to say about this. But a gameplay video could help me. I can't just speculate things based on a picture.

BUT IT LOOKS GOD.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:04 am

Sorry guys but don't believe these lies...

This guy has been trying to get this project off the floor and again nothing has become of it:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evil_1_2_3/index.php?showtopic=2101&hl=
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evil_1_2_3/index.php?showtopic=2736

Not only that...the nemesis image has been done not in a game engine at all....you get the same result in any 3D app using V-ray or other apps like Marmoset tool and XnaLara sorry to have to shoot you all down but no engine (unless its unreal 4) is capable of that ability now.
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:12 am

Hi !, Thats really sad that you CANT EVEN READ !

Look, I told in the last thread that for everyone I can let get in my screen via temviewer and I will show in the GAME ENGINE !, want to get in ? let me know, by the way you can send me a PM and i will reply you my skype and prove you,

about the forums YES! of course ! i was looking desperately for any help to make prototypes, to test and have fun while thinking how to accomplish this, but THANKS GOD I found good friends to help me,

NOW DXP ! I CHALLENGE YOU ! DOWNLOAD TEAMVIEWER AND I WILL SEND YOU ID AND PASSWORD ! YOU CAN LOG HERE AND WE TALK !,

I understand that there is lots of WANNABIES outside saying lots of shits about remakes and they DO NOTHING ! but this is the work of my life! I LOVE RESIDENT EVIL ! I AM CRAZY FOR THIS and now I CAN MAKE MY GAME YEARS AFTER RESEARCHING, STUDYING A FIGHTING AGAINS TONS OF PROBLEMS !

I am waiting for you DXP so you can come back and say YES ! I SAW IT IN THE GAME ENGINE hahahaha come on!
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:16 am

You can be sure i am not a hater, I saw many people talking about remakes, but I found the only way to accomplish this great project, and soon you will know how, I just want to prove I am not lying ok ?

so if DXP help me or any other person that has doubts, you can help me prove I am talking seriously

Many thanks once again
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:19 am

Narwhals, Vandal ? are you online ? can you help me ? would you be willing to connect in my computer ? I MUST prove I am not lying please
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:44 am

You dont have to prove anything, just finish the project and make it downloadable that will be the best proof. Other then than that i love the effort, if what you say is real (pls dont feed back to me saying "connect my pc i want to prove it to you") it really should be the work of your life. I am in 3d myself so i know how complex and tough the making process is. Wish best of luck and waiting for the download, or whatever link the game will have . . .
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Overreaction much? Why so desperate to prove it?
Besides I don't think anyone would connect to a person that they don't know - it's not safe to say the least.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:40 pm

will1234562 wrote:
Besides I don't think anyone would connect to a person that they don't know - it's not safe to say the least.
Thy the truth, thunders from the lips of a girl, who names herself as a boy on forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:06 pm

I need your help because this will need to be proven because this project will need the resident evil 2 fans help, so, at least i would ask people to dont talk bad things like DXP, I dont have fault if other people STARTS and dont get to an END, how I told you, i am honest and my project will need support from fans worldwide, i dont want to have people saying that I am lying, thats why I said, if he have problems with it i can prove that is true, and I am sure that is not problem to connect via teamviewer, by the way the website will be ready soon.

Many thanks again folks, all this discussion is very cool to me Wink
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:21 pm

fieldztime wrote:

Look, I told in the last thread that for everyone I can let get in my screen via temviewer and I will show in the GAME ENGINE !, want to get in ? let me know, by the way you can send me a PM and i will reply you my skype and prove you,
No one is going to do this as they don't know who the hell you are...

Quote :
about the forums YES! of course ! i was looking desperately for any help to make prototypes, to test and have fun while thinking how to accomplish this, but THANKS GOD I found good friends to help me,
Actually...you came over announcing your 'project' asking us all for feedback on your own project? Why would it matter what we think we aren't the ones making it. Rolling Eyes 

Quote :
NOW DXP ! I CHALLENGE YOU ! DOWNLOAD TEAMVIEWER AND I WILL SEND YOU ID AND PASSWORD ! YOU CAN LOG HERE AND WE TALK !,

I understand that there is lots of WANNABIES outside saying lots of shits about remakes and they DO NOTHING ! but this is the work of my life! I LOVE RESIDENT EVIL ! I AM CRAZY FOR THIS  and  now I CAN MAKE MY GAME YEARS AFTER RESEARCHING, STUDYING A FIGHTING AGAINS TONS OF PROBLEMS !

I am waiting for you DXP so you can come back and say YES ! I SAW IT IN THE GAME ENGINE hahahaha come on!
1) No thanks...I don't know who you are and quite frankly...I don't trust you since again I don't know you at all...So I have to decline.
2) Yeah there is indeed wannabes yet again they start with pure intentions and get battered from pillar to post by abuse which 9 times out of 10 stops them in their tracks, or its planning...that is always the big thing.
3) Resident Evil is not your game its a copyrighted product, you start spewing that its your game expect to see a massive C&D from capcom.
4) Don't contact me on my DA account its kind of creepy and I'm not going to help you...its your job to make this project happen on your own not having the fans help you. One thing is I hate liars so when you lie to the fans that we are supposed to be making happy, I have no choice to point out why and how....you can't say its a games engine I know its not, you know its not and everyone else i've shown this too agrees that you are lying....
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:33 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Thy the truth, thunders from the lips of a girl, who names herself as a boy on forums Very Happy
I believe "will" can be used as a noun - it's not just a name you know Laughing . Besides most people use capital letters in the beginning of their names.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:35 pm

DXP wrote:
fieldztime wrote:

No one is going to do this as they don't know who the hell you are...

Quote :
Actually...you came over announcing your 'project' asking us all for feedback on your own project? Why would it matter what we think we aren't the ones making it. Rolling Eyes 

Quote :

I understand that there is lots of WANNABIES outside saying lots of shits about remakes and they DO NOTHING ! but this is the work of my life! I LOVE RESIDENT EVIL ! I AM CRAZY FOR THIS  and  now I CAN MAKE MY GAME YEARS AFTER RESEARCHING, STUDYING A FIGHTING AGAINS TONS OF PROBLEMS !

1) No thanks...I don't know who you are and quite frankly...I don't trust you since again I don't know you at all...So I have to decline.
2) Yeah there is indeed wannabes yet again they start with pure intentions and get battered from pillar to post by abuse which 9 times out of 10 stops them in their tracks, or its planning...that is always the big thing.
3) Resident Evil is not your game its a copyrighted product, you start spewing that its your game expect to see a massive C&D from capcom.
4) Don't contact me on my DA account its kind of creepy and I'm not going to help you...its your job to make this project happen on your own not having the fans help you. One thing is I hate liars so when you lie to the fans that we are supposed to be making happy, I have no choice to point out why and how....you can't say its a games engine I know its not, you know its not and everyone else i've shown this too agrees that you are lying....
Well there's nothing wrong i guess with knowing if people from the side like what you're doing or not, that will help you to make some predictions to fit their taste, specially if you're making a free game, but i agree with the fact that it will be a violation of a copyrights since the game and the story is not their property, plus why is he asking to connect his pc, there are tons of ways to show that the project you're working on is yours, the first one that comes to mind is making a showrheel and showing/explaining you're engine(since its yours and not such powerful free engines like Cryengine or smt/) showing a bit of modeling process and "world" creation, that will not only prove youre truth, but also gain a lot of attention, since there are a lot of people interested with CG epecially with gaming, that will get tons of views, so if you're planning to be a game dev that will be just what doctor ordered . . .

Trust me if you didnt try so hard in proving that you really are making a game and just uploaded couple of vids depicting the process, you would have got much better feedback . . .

Edit
"I believe "will" can be used as a noun - it's not just a name you know  . Besides most people use capital letters in the beginning of their names."

@will: TKO you win ! ! !
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:03 pm

you can't say its a games engine I know its not, you know its not and everyone else i've shown this too agrees that you are lying....

---- Dear friend you are making me REAAALLY UPSET ! I will make a video for you just to let you be reaaaallly QUIET! YOU WILL SEE IT ON THE WEBSITE,

---- I am not asking feedback for my project you talk like a bad person ! I am talking like fan to fan! I let me pissed off because, YOU SAID I WAS LYING ! WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT? SO IF YOU DONT HAVE WAYS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS TO WORK DONT COME TO SAY THAT I AM LYING YOU DONT HAVE THIS RIGHT OK? SO LETS STOP THE CHILDISH,

OKAY, YOU ARE COWARD AFRAID FROM A SIMPLE CONNECTION USING A SECURE SOFTWARE LIKE TEAMVIEWER ? NO! YOU DONT WANT TO DO IT BECAUSE YOU WILL GET FU(%%)@# UP TO SEE THAT RENDER IN AN ORDINARY-NON-FANTASTIC GAME ENGINE LIKE UDK4! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR FACE!,

FOLKS, LETS END THIS TALKING:

I JUST ASKED SOMEONE TO SEE MY SCREEN TO PROVE I AM NOT LYING AND TO PROVE THIS GUY IS NOT RIGHT TO SAY I AM LYING OK ? THE FANS, I CAN SAY SOMETHING, YOU CAN HAVE FAITH ON THIS PROJECT BECAUSE IT WILL WORK !, BUT WE WILL NEED YOUR HELP SO WIDE EYES OPEN! IT WILL HAPPEN SOON MANY THANKS!
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Folks, you say about the rights of the game, but look there was some fan game made supported by companies, and this work we are doing is really professional, I guess we will have the possibility to release it, and we will, even by torrent!,

ChrisRedfieldRE156, I was asking for someone to connect my computer using teamviewer just because this DXP said I am lying ! I dont have fault if he was not able to end his resdent evil project, i dont have fault if everyday someone post a video in youtube saying RE2REMAKE and years after nothing!, this dont gives the rights for this guy to come here and say i am lying, BUT i dont want to keep posting pictures of my workflow, but no problem, if anyone want to take a peek any time, just send me a PM, we can talk in skype and we can share sceens in skype no problem!, I will make a way to post a really simple gameplay of nemesis, leon or other character in my environment. But if somebody could contest i am talking the truth would be nice, because I am sure that even posting an gameplay someone like DXP will say that its UDK or FALLOUT MODS or any stupidity like this, people are afraid of a simple connection ? come on ?
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:51 pm

fieldztime wrote:
Folks, you say about the rights of the game, but look there was some fan game made supported by companies, and this work we are doing is really professional, I guess we will have the possibility to release it, and we will, even by torrent!,

ChrisRedfieldRE156, I was asking for someone to connect my computer using teamviewer just because this DXP said I am lying ! I dont have fault if he was not able to end his resdent evil project, i dont have fault if everyday someone post a video in youtube saying RE2REMAKE and years after nothing!, this dont gives the rights for this guy to come here and say i am lying, BUT i dont want to keep posting pictures of my workflow, but no problem, if anyone want to take a peek any time, just send me a PM, we can talk in skype and we can share sceens in skype no problem!, I will make a way to post a really simple gameplay of nemesis, leon or other character in my environment. But if somebody could contest i am talking the truth would be nice, because I am sure that even posting an gameplay someone like DXP will say that its UDK or FALLOUT MODS or any stupidity like this, people are afraid of a simple connection ? come on ?
Well as you can see they are, I personally dont get why would you prove that you're making a game vie Teamviewer? There's absolutely no need to do that, when you can make a video of the workflow process, im pretty sure (since you're making a remake of a quite large game) not all the development is done, so to prove people that would think that you're using off game ripped models wrong, record a piece by piece video of high poly modeling, base mesh modeling, baking, unwrapping, texturing, rigging, environment illuminating etc. in the softs that you use then show how you place them in the game engine and within the engine show how you apply shaders, guess that small like 15 to 20 minute video can shut up all the people that might call your project not original, fake or even fraud. Only modeling of such a complex character as nemesis and then porting it to a low poli mesh can fulfill the entire demonstration video, plus complexity of game development makes it incredibly popular, so that will gain your dev team a lot of attention. I try my best to stay away from gaming (CGwise) since its a huge work flow, but if i was in that field and even more so a had a whole team working with me, id make sure that we gained as much attention as possible. I mean i get that whole RE fan thing, but after that REMAKE you and you're team might want to be hired for different projects, i mean you want to make money with your craft dont you ? ? ? RE is very popular, so why not using it to make a good name in game development? But i still dont get how r u planning to release a game, though being free, without full carte blanche from Capcom? they might want to make a remake as well and gain profit from it. . .
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:23 pm

no no dear, this is not the point, the connection would be to prove DXP that he was wrong saying that the nemesis was not in game engine , thats the point, thats unfair and could make people not believing me, THAT NEMESIS IS IN GAME ENGINE HE CAN SUCK THAT,
the game i will show soon on the official website Wink my friend,

*** about capcom, I will show them when I have a great gameplay mechanics and graphics before it be released, perhaps we can do a deal, because this engine can export to ps3 or xbox, so would be nice for them, if they let slant six release that sI#)##_))%#_ they called resident evil, perhaps they will support me on this, who knows ? the important fact is that I am working on this with this people with faith! and faith can do georgeous things ! and If capcom dont support me, I will release it anyway even via torrent, no problem.

ChrisRedfieldRE156 - Thanks to be very active !, thank you once again
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:46 pm

This topic title should really include "fan project" in parenthesis or something, lest it be confused as, you know, real. Rolling Eyes And no, I won't connect to your computer because I wasn't born yesterday.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Delusions of grandeur. Spike says know your role and shut your mouth! And stop using all CAPS. Extra annoying and I commit myself to refusing to read anything you type in all CAPS. And even if your fanmade bootleg RE2 "remake" looks pretty, you dont have the means of aquiring the VA services of the appropriate VAs like Allison Court and Paul Mercier, nor do you have the means to appropriately remake the soundtrack of the game. Ill hold out for Capcom's official legit REmake of RE2. Nice try tho.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:15 am

fieldztime wrote:

---- Dear friend you are making me REAAALLY UPSET ! I will make a video for you just to let you be reaaaallly QUIET! YOU WILL SEE IT ON THE WEBSITE,

---- I am not asking feedback for my project you talk like a bad person ! I am talking like fan to fan! I let me pissed off because, YOU SAID I WAS LYING ! WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT? SO IF YOU DONT HAVE WAYS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS TO WORK DONT COME TO SAY THAT I AM LYING YOU DONT HAVE THIS RIGHT OK? SO LETS STOP THE CHILDISH,

OKAY, YOU ARE COWARD AFRAID FROM A SIMPLE CONNECTION USING A SECURE SOFTWARE LIKE TEAMVIEWER ? NO! YOU DONT WANT TO DO IT BECAUSE YOU WILL GET FU(%%)@# UP TO SEE THAT RENDER IN AN ORDINARY-NON-FANTASTIC GAME ENGINE LIKE UDK4! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR FACE!,

FOLKS, LETS END THIS TALKING:

I JUST ASKED SOMEONE TO SEE MY SCREEN TO PROVE I AM NOT LYING AND TO PROVE THIS GUY IS NOT RIGHT TO SAY I AM LYING OK ? THE FANS, I CAN SAY SOMETHING, YOU CAN HAVE FAITH ON THIS PROJECT BECAUSE IT WILL WORK !, BUT WE WILL NEED YOUR HELP SO WIDE EYES OPEN! IT WILL HAPPEN SOON MANY THANKS!
Sure a website and video....sureeee. Rolling Eyes 

1) You are asking for feedback, isn't that the point of all these pointless threads you have made? Fan feedback...contradicting yourself much?
2) My projects are going fine...see unlike you I don't steal other artists models from a commercial game no less...I model my own you can't say the same so don't even go there.
3) Again i'm not connecting I don't know who you are and I don't trust you i'm not a coward...clearly you are getting all apprehensive over my opinion and having no evidence to back up your claims.
4) There is no UDK 4....clearly you are on some time warp where Epic have already released that...
5) You are lying no matter what you say you still haven't learned from last year when I said this would not get off the ground and this year you have a render....of a model that isn't your own in an external app congratulations....can't wait to see what you have in store next.

Its like what many members have said prove its real you don't need to get all pissy and be like connectionz!!!!! so far you have shown just how much you care about this project....your asking the fans for help when if you are as 'professional' as you are you could make the entire game with your own ideas....but again you won't listen.

And for the record i've modded in both fallout and made UDK projects I know what can and cannot be done...and that nemesis is done in an external app stop lying to the fans that your trying to make the thing for....

I agree with Spike you have delusions of grandeur you honestly think Capcom would look at a half stolen content project and consider it worthy of been made a real AAA game? I'll answer that....not in a million years.
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:17 am

I am so super excited for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)   Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project) Empty

Back to top Go down

Announce: Resident Evil 2 Remake (fan project)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next