HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back?

Go down 
+5
PWNERX
NiteKrawler
Vandal
Mass Distraction
Nobudy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which would you want back?
Tank Controls&Static Cameras
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Static Cameras
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Tank Controls
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Hope this is not Chris' poll
Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back?   Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:50 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Claire would have higher stamina because she's a woman Wink
I... Don't get it. I mean, I get the whole "Leon's got more gear on him" thing but I don't see how the character's sex reflects upon this.

Btw. I wonder why they didn't have the characters' gear showing on them in RER, RE6 and ORC when it was already a thing in RE5.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back?   Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:02 am

The Claire thing was a joke.

Leon will have lower stamina due to his tactical suit and equipment belt. Any cop in the real world would tell you that these things definitely weigh you down.

To answer your second inquiry: laziness
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back?   Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:08 am

If they ever did go back to tank controls, I would hope that they'd finally add strafing in. Syphon filter was released in 1999, and it let you move in 8 directions using tank controls. RE5 was released ten years later, and still only let you move in two.
Known_Hero wrote:
Want to kill a zombie? Hit em in the head! try hitting a group of swaying zombies in the head with a handgun. Good luck!
If we're talking realism, then damage to the spinal cord should be sufficient.

Known_Hero wrote:
If you want to use a shotgun, you would either have to carry it in your hands or fit it into your backpack.
Or strap it to your back.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Btw. I wonder why they didn't have the characters' gear showing on them in RER, RE6 and ORC when it was already a thing in RE5.
Yeah I thought that was weird too. Some outfits show a weapon on your character, but you can't use it.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back?   Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:24 am

@37 Narwhals

1. Realism according to zombie lore.

2. Sure, why not. The point is to elimate the invisible inventory box.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back?   Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Depends on your zombie lore. It's pretty often stated that severing the spinal cord kills them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back?   Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Depends on your zombie lore. It's pretty often stated that severing the spinal cord kills them.
Well, in the Classic RE games, Zombies had to be taken out either through brute force, Decapitation (via Magnum or Shotgun to face), or Burning in REmake.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back?   Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:51 pm

It's probably going to be a while before the the invisible inventory is gone. Though anything's possible. I'm still not ever hoping to have static cameras again. Especially since headshots were only possible with a magnum or shotgun in the head. Watching Leon make that headshot in that RE2 cutscene made me want to do it in-game.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back?   Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:06 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
MY zombie lore doesn't state that so it's not going to be in MY game. Cool 

I'm beginning to sound like Capcom now Laughing
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back?   Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:23 am

Well, I do still want a RE2/3/CVX remake, but as a new main game? I'm not sure. I just want them to find a nice balance between the survival and horror elements from REmake and RE4's camera. Not gonna lie though, I really miss the camera angles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back?   Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tank Controls and Static Cameras. Do you want them back?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2