HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favourite moment in all of horror?

Go down 
+10
00biohazard
halestride
Paperface*
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
Known_Hero
PWNERX
Vandal
TyrantSteve
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:17 pm

I guess another great thing would be watching Blair Withc Project for the first time when I was a kid. That shit was terrifying, especially when back then it was okay to have the "based on a true story" text on the cover of the VHS tape.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:25 pm

00biohazard wrote:
In Turok 3, the final boss, Oblivion, when he transforms from the kid to the fucking demon god monster entity. Creepy shit when I was 10.
My step brother Kyle used to have this. Now, I have it, and yes, that was an intense experience.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I guess another great thing would be watching Blair Withc Project for the first time when I was a kid. That shit was terrifying, especially when back then it was okay to have the "based on a true story" text on the cover of the VHS tape.
When Blair Witch first surfaced, there was at least one "documentary" made about the film (it aired on the formerly-named Sci-Fi Channel) that treated it as if it was real. The same thing happened with another found footage movie, UFO Abduction by Dean Alioto, that surfaced in the early 90s. UPN (the network went defunct and was replaced with The CW) aired two different specials about it and both treated it as if it were a real incident even though it wasn't.

The heads of these networks must feel like real morons.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:41 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
When Blair Witch first surfaced, there was at least one "documentary" made about the film (it aired on the formerly-named Sci-Fi Channel) that treated it as if it was real. The same thing happened with another found footage movie, UFO Abduction by Dean Alioto, that surfaced in the early 90s. UPN (the network went defunct and was replaced with The CW) aired two different specials about it and both treated it as if it were a real incident even though it wasn't.

They must have been related to Fox News in some way...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:24 am

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

No, actually neither network was ever owned by the Fox Entertainment Group. SyFy, as it's called now, is owned by NBCUniversal, while UPN was owned at different times by BHC Communications and the original Viacom (or CBS Corporation, as its known today) before it ceased broadcasting.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:30 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

No, actually neither network was ever owned by the Fox Entertainment Group. SyFy, as it's called now, is owned by NBCUniversal, while UPN was owned at different times by BHC Communications and the original Viacom (or CBS Corporation, as its known today) before it ceased broadcasting.
Then what would explain their inane stupidity?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:32 am

Damn good viral promotion?
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:31 am

watch past the first few seconds
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:17 am

Silent Hill 2, after you hear the scream on the 2F woodside apartment building, you run towards where the sound came from and you see Pyramid Head standing behind the bars watching you.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:36 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Silent Hill 2, after you hear the scream on the 2F woodside apartment building, you run towards where the sound came from and you see Pyramid Head standing behind the bars watching you.
Hey, Pyramid Head, I got the stuff. Let me in!

Pyramid Head's not here, man.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:39 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

Pyramid head is creepy and bad ass i think hes one of the best things they could of put into the game.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:55 am

SWITCHMYND wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

Pyramid head is creepy and bad ass i think hes one of the best things they could of put into the game.
Except maybe a Tyrant that is 3x more dangerous than people think; having you destroy it 3 times during the game, and then making you destroy it with an Anti-Aircraft turret, and have it mutate 1 more time after the credits.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:54 pm

its the way pyramid head looks and his story that makes him so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:07 am

Not to mention how nigh-immortal Pyramid Head is. He may die but he always comes back. Always.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:43 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Not to mention how nigh-immortal Pyramid Head is. He may die but he always comes back. Always.
Just like that jackass Adam from the Nightmare Creatures series.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
True that, hes so creepy and just a badass.
Back to top Go down
Deagle50
Zombie
Zombie
Deagle50

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:56 am

My favorite horror moment was in the movie Yeti.

These two European explorers decide they should snoop
around in a cave that their guide told them not to go in because
of a "demon". When they reach a little opening they see the yeti thingie
staring at them, so they decide to run. One of them runs into a dead end.
When that guy turns around to go back he runs straight into the yeti
and it grabs him. That scene freaked me out.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:04 am

The entire RE remake game and the bathroom jump scare in Eternal Darkness, because I just didn't see that coming and me and my friend literally just jumped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite moment in all of horror?   Favourite moment in all of horror? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite moment in all of horror?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3