HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

My ideas for the next Resident Evil game

Go down 
+12
Industrial Ridden
Mcghie
TyrantSteve
PWNERX
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Mass Distraction
Nobudy
RebelliousQueen
White Rock
Wesker's Fanboy
Limey
Known_Hero
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ideas for the next Resident Evil game   My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Nobudy wrote:
@Spike: That would probably be a bad idea. Just because you can move and shoot doesn't make it a full blown action experience. Plus, many of these characters have been shown to use their weapons nicely. For them not being able to move and shoot after 15+ years of fighting B.O.W.S would be awkward.

I didn't say being able to move and shoot made RE6 an action experience. The constant action packed shoot outs with firearm equipped enemies instead of the more fun an appealing fights for your life against zombies and creatures is what did that. Obviously RE6 has some of the best creature design in ANY RE game, but we get more shoot outs than the good stuff. I am sick and bloody tired of enemies that shoot at me. It seriously is flipping annoying, even RER has a stupid enemy that shoots weird dumb projectiles at you and it doesn't even make sense.

The spitters piss me off too. Zombies all of a sudden have the ability to launch and shoot their acidic vomit at you from a distance. They were pretty bad in Re6, but in the Chronicle games they literally make you stand there with 3 to 5 spitters as they take turns shooting their load at you from a far. FML

It's like every RE game now HAS to have shoot outs and chainsaws. They literally make any excuse to have them.

Oh and for the record, you can move and shoot in RER, and I think it works perfect. RER's controls are perfect, which is why I want them in a future RE game. You can also move and shoot with RE controls in Outbreak File#2 and Dead Aim FYI.

Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: My ideas for the next Resident Evil game   My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
@Spike: That would probably be a bad idea. Just because you can move and shoot doesn't make it a full blown action experience. Plus, many of these characters have been shown to use their weapons nicely. For them not being able to move and shoot after 15+ years of fighting B.O.W.S would be awkward.

I didn't say being able to move and shoot made RE6 an action experience. The constant action packed shoot outs with firearm equipped enemies instead of the more fun an appealing fights for your life against zombies and creatures is what did that. Obviously RE6 has some of the best creature design in ANY RE game, but we get more shoot outs than the good stuff. I am sick and bloody tired of enemies that shoot at me. It seriously is flipping annoying, even RER has a stupid enemy that shoots weird dumb projectiles at you and it doesn't even make sense.

The spitters piss me off too. Zombies all of a sudden have the ability to launch and shoot their acidic vomit at you from a distance. They were pretty bad in Re6, but in the Chronicle games they literally make you stand there with 3 to 5 spitters as they take turns shooting their load at you from a far. FML

It's like every RE game now HAS to have shoot outs and chainsaws. They literally make any excuse to have them.

Oh and for the record, you can move and shoot in RER, and I think it works perfect. RER's controls are perfect, which is why I want them in a future RE game. You can also move and shoot with RE controls in Outbreak File#2 and Dead Aim FYI.

The vomiters I highly agree with you there. Especially during the chronicles games. However, I guess they didn't want the zombies to be like the RE0-CVX zombies otherwise, it'd make things too easy unless they restricted our ammo. I guess Capcom was thinking "The player controls and characters are evolving, so will the B.O.W's abilities. But again of all the things, why would they make a zombie vomit. Leave it to the giant spiders and Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: My ideas for the next Resident Evil game   My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:34 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
China has 1.35 billion of population.
They might have that in population but how many of those people actually play games? As for Warfare, I googled it and it seems to be an RTS. Those games do sell. Not modern shooters.

Well China has more kids then total population of Japan or Russia or USA. By RTS you mean Real-time Strategy ? well then you've goodled it wrong, Warface is a first person online shooter, built on CryTeks Cry engine 3, produced by Crytek Kiev and Mail.ru . It looks and feels just like Far Cry or Crysis.

What do you mean by that ? if you mean that Shooters dont sell its an utter nonsense . . . Check any top selling video games list. only battle field 4 will cover up all the sales that top 10 games in Japan had . . .
Oh WarFACE. I read it was "Warfare". In any case, cencorship and things like that run rampant in China so it's not really all that obvious that every siungle kind in that country would play games. The fact that console gaming is banned there could also hinder the market.

As for modern shooters, they honestly don't do all that well in Japan. I haven't seen a CoD on top selling games lists from there like... ever. Here, just look at this top30 games list from last year: [link]
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: My ideas for the next Resident Evil game   My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
China has 1.35 billion of population.
They might have that in population but how many of those people actually play games? As for Warfare, I googled it and it seems to be an RTS. Those games do sell. Not modern shooters.

Well China has more kids then total population of Japan or Russia or USA. By RTS you mean Real-time Strategy ? well then you've goodled it wrong, Warface is a first person online shooter, built on CryTeks Cry engine 3, produced by Crytek Kiev and Mail.ru . It looks and feels just like Far Cry or Crysis.

What do you mean by that ? if you mean that Shooters dont sell its an utter nonsense . . . Check any top selling video games list. only battle field 4 will cover up all the sales that top 10 games in Japan had . . .
Oh WarFACE. I read it was "Warfare". In any case, cencorship and things like that run rampant in China so it's not really all that obvious that every siungle kind in that country would play games. The fact that console gaming is banned there could also hinder the market.

As for modern shooters, they honestly don't do all that well in Japan. I haven't seen a CoD on top selling games lists from there like... ever. Here, just look at this top30 games list from last year: [link]

Yea yea i know they dont, ive checked lists of this year, thats why i wrote that i find Japanese people weird(or should i say, i find their taste in Video games weird), cs they find those games more enjoyable then say even COD, i thought you meant that shooters dont do well globally.

As for censorship, yea China has bad ass one, but still in that kind of censorship action game is on the top of the list, a game that has blood and violence, so that says that Chinese people are very much for action.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: My ideas for the next Resident Evil game   My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:

Wait, why is my name last...!?!?

......Problem ? Razz
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: My ideas for the next Resident Evil game   My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

The vomiters I highly agree with you there. Especially during the chronicles games. However, I guess they didn't want the zombies to be like the RE0-CVX zombies otherwise, it'd make things too easy unless they restricted our ammo. I guess Capcom was thinking "The player controls and characters are evolving, so will the B.O.W's abilities. But again of all the things, why would they make a zombie vomit. Leave it to the giant spiders and Ivy.

Oh yeah I hate Ivy's and Spiders too, especially because they poison you. Extra annoying. And T zombies wouldn't have been too easy, think Crimson Heads. Like that vicious mob of Crimson Heads in the train yard at the end of ORC.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: My ideas for the next Resident Evil game   My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

Oh yeah I hate Ivy's and Spiders too, especially because they poison you. Extra annoying. And T zombies wouldn't have been too easy, think Crimson Heads. Like that vicious mob of Crimson Heads in the train yard at the end of ORC.
Ah good ole' Crimmsies. I guess the C-Virus version of a Crimson Head would be a Bloodshot.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: My ideas for the next Resident Evil game   My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:03 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Oh yeah I hate Ivy's and Spiders too, especially because they poison you. Extra annoying.
Ivies aren't that bad if you don't let them mutate Razz Then again, if you run straight into one it's an instant death so that kinda sucks if you haven't saved in forever. As for spiders, I think I've only gotten poisoned by them once. It was a sad day, ruined my perfect "Never Poisoned" record.

Yea yea i know they dont, ive checked lists of this year, thats why i wrote that i find Japanese people weird(or should i say, i find their taste in Video games weird), cs they find those games more enjoyable then say even COD, i thought you meant that shooters dont do well globally.

As for censorship, yea China has bad ass one, but still in that kind of censorship action game is on the top of the list, a game that has blood and violence, so that says that Chinese people are very much for action.
I would say that every single game on that list would be more enjoyable to me than CoD. Or, well, since there are sports games in there I'd say that those are on par with my lack of interest in CoD (or any modern shooter, really).

Btw. I checked the right game this time. I would guess that since it's a browser based free-to-play game it would go through the censors. It also seems that the game's main release was in that country so yeah. So I guess that if Chinese were actually able to play more games they'd play shooters, fair enough. That still doesn't change the fact that they are very low tier when it comes to influence on gaming world. In fact, it's almost impossible to even get a top selling games list from there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ideas for the next Resident Evil game   My ideas for the next Resident Evil game - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My ideas for the next Resident Evil game
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4