HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Would you dare ever go off RE?

Go down 
+18
Shrike
Industrial Ridden
Mcghie
RebelliousQueen
SWITCHMYND
Wesker's Fanboy
PWNERX
spawn
Ghost Leader
Veronesis
chrisredfielmusculo
Vandal
PAULSAMSON
Methsia
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Limey
Mass Distraction
White Rock
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:16 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
RE6 I find to be less good soley due to obnoxious and generally unlikable enemies (especially the horrible and unredeemably annoying J'avo)
Really? Why those, exactly? I found them to be just mutating ganado.
Not how I see it. Ganado were programmed much more fluently, and they never had any long mutation animations that made them virtually invincible. Plus, I never found it to be easy to aim in RE6 (not even with the laser) so shooting them in weakspots can be very challenging, especially when they move so fast. Their attacks are also a pain to counter. They're obnoxious shooting doesn't help either. RE6 does not have sufficient controls to properly evade constant gunfire, and since you get knocked down pretty easily in RE6, this presents a problem. Plus they're always screaming with their annoying high pitched voices. They never shut up. It wasn't bad with Ganado because it wasn't as loud and not as constant.

J'avo are officially my least favorite common enemy in Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:26 pm

The only time I consider J'avo a pain is when I'm doing No Hope mode. Even then, they're a pest compared to those armored helicopters.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:14 am

Nobudy wrote:
The only time I consider J'avo a pain is when I'm doing No Hope mode. Even then, they're a pest compared to those armored helicopters.
Or Lepotitsa. *shudder*

Also, while J'Avo themselves aren't that annoying, at least to me, some of their Chrysalid transformations are. Especially the goddamn stupid bug thing, which always catches me off guard when I'm low on health.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:20 pm

I have been fan since 2002 when I first played RE0 when it came out, the franchise has been with me most of my life and I will most likely stick with the series until it finally takes its last breath.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Or Lepotitsa. *shudder*

Also, while J'Avo themselves aren't that annoying, at least to me, some of their Chrysalid transformations are. Especially the goddamn stupid bug thing, which always catches me off guard when I'm low on health.
Oh yes. The damn Lepotitsas. I pity anyone doing no Hope mode for their first run with the game. Even using the magnum can be a pain since the tit monster keep following me around like a mosquito.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:53 am

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Or Lepotitsa. *shudder*

Oh yes. The damn Lepotitsas. I pity anyone doing no Hope mode for their first run with the game. Even using the magnum can be a pain since the tit monster keep following me around like a mosquito.
Not to mention the magnum does nothing! I mean, sure, it's powerful, but that thing doesn't even twitch and it takes so many hits D:
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:52 pm

I know a lot of folk probably moaned about RE not having zombies in RE4 (at least before RE6), but I liked the change in enemies with the human like Ganados who could make traps and gang up on Leon, Ada, Luis and Ashley. RE would have got really stale if they kept on using the same enemies and even the endings were always the same. I guess even in current games, the ending is still rather predictable, but build-up is stronger now with Dramatic Horror, also another term cleverly coined by Capcom.

But having zombies back in RE isn't enough. We need a horrific RE game again that has the atmosphere, isolation and mystery. Co-op could still be included, I guess, but make it online only so you cannot see the locales of other players and only have the team meet up briefly, like in the original RE when NPCs would show up and help you, like Wesker and Barry. But having a partner all the way through the game makes it too comforting knowing someone has your back all the way. I mean, look at RE6 when Leon is in the shop. In RE2, Kendo died right away. But in RE6, you have all these other people helping you, which instantly doesn't make it that shocking. Nothing horrific in that! Sad

/rant. flower

Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:46 pm

@Mass: Actually with the "Magnum Master" skill, it takes 6 shots (Full Clip). Thank God we have that.

@White Rock: Exactly! If RE6 played like the older games, the sales would have been terrible since they'll see that "Oh, it just plays like RE1. They're basically the same thing." Shinji even changed the format with 4 and decided to remove zombies because it would make things stale. But realistically, will all the B.O.W.S running amok, the only way to give the isolation, is if it's by mistake story-wise. I wouldn't want to split up during a Bio-terror outbreak just to make things "horrific" for me. That mistake could cost me my life.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:52 pm

You know what's pissing me off the most? The fact that I was so hyped for Resident Evil 6 and I didn't buy a single game in 2012 other than Resident Evil: Revelations, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Resident Evil 6, and only one of the three was any good. This year I bought nearly every single new release title and Bioshock Infinite surprised me, Metro: Last Light is fun as hell, I've never gotten as much amusement as I have from a fighting game than Injustice, Tomb Raider was outstanding, Gears of War: Judgement has a place in my heart, and Dead Space 3 could have tried to stop trying to be Resident Evil and stuck with a single player campaign. My point being, I was so hyped for Resident Evil I could have missed so many good games in 2012 that I didn't even bother to think about. In short, I missed out. I feel like Resident Evil isn't going to get out of this rut that it dug itself into ever since Shinji Mikami left. They don't have any vision, their only vision is to cash in. Capcom just looked at sales numbers and decided to follow trends, when Resident Evil use to make trends.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:30 am

White Rock wrote:
But having zombies back in RE isn't enough. We need a horrific RE game again that has the atmosphere, isolation and mystery. Co-op could still be included, I guess, but make it online only so you cannot see the locales of other players and only have the team meet up briefly, like in the original RE when NPCs would show up and help you, like Wesker and Barry. But having a partner all the way through the game makes it too comforting knowing someone has your back all the way. I mean, look at RE6 when Leon is in the shop. In RE2, Kendo died right away. But in RE6, you have all these other people helping you, which instantly doesn't make it that shocking. Nothing horrific in that! Sad
Something like the story intersections in RE6? That, and only that would work because having a co-op where you barely see each other through-out the game would be just pointless and propably ruin the whole experience.

Nobudy wrote:
@Mass: Actually with the "Magnum Master" skill, it takes 6 shots (Full Clip). Thank God we have that.
Still! That's less than what the tyrant in RE1 took.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
White Rock wrote:
Something like the story intersections in RE6? That, and only that would work because having a co-op where you barely see each other through-out the game would be just pointless and propably ruin the whole experience.

Nobudy wrote:

Why is it that I can't use a Revolver without blowing stuff up?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
White Rock wrote:

Nobudy wrote:
Especially with Barry's magnum. Gotta love those 1 hit KOs.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:51 am

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Barry's magnum was a one hit kill to the Tyrant? Why don't I seem to remember such thing happening. Or are you speaking about normal enemies? Because I think the normal magnum is a one hit kill to them as well.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:14 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Barry's magnum was a one hit kill to the Tyrant? Why don't I seem to remember such thing happening. Or are you speaking about normal enemies? Because I think the normal magnum is a one hit kill to them as well.
No, it was the Derringer ("Self-Defense Pistol", or something like that) that was the one-hit kill.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:02 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
No, it was the Derringer ("Self-Defense Pistol", or something like that) that was the one-hit kill.
Oh, you're talking about the REmake? I was talking about the original.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you dare ever go off RE?   Would you dare ever go off RE? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you dare ever go off RE?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3