HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!

Go down 
+6
NiteKrawler
Limey
Mass Distraction
Vandal
PWNERX
Known_Hero
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! Empty
PostSubject: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:45 am

Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! 3515ld5

Daylight is an upcoming game for the next gen consoles developed by a talented team named Zombie. In Daylight, you play an amnesia stricken girl who somehow managed to find herself in a house full of ghoulies. Armed with only an app filled smartphone, she'll have to rely on her instincts and cunningness to survive.

Ok, let's get to the nitty gritty..

1.This game has NO WEAPONS. No baseball bats, knifes or any fancy karate moves. You see a monster: you run! Just like you would in real life Wink
Seriously, this is going create an intense environment where the even slightest noise will be fear inducing. This is survival horror in it's purest form.

2. Everything in Daylight will be randomized; including the map layout. I believe this is due to the protagonist's amnesia. Zombie says this will make every playthrough feel new.

That's all the info I have on this game.

So, what do you think?

Last edited by Known_Hero on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:47 am

I'd buy it.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:53 am

The concept sounds good on paper, but I don't know. Amesia Dark Decent kind of did the same thing, didn't it? I'm ignorant on the matter of Amnesia, I never played it. I'm not a PC gamer. But from what I heard you don't have weapons in that game either.

My basic question is: how do you defend yourself? Progression would seem slow, but then again I'm nitpicking at somethimg I haven't even tested yet. Paint me skeptical, but I may just be comparing this to what little there is about Project Zwei. I actuallu thought for a second because you posted this there was more info on it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:57 am

This concept really reminds me of DreadOut (mixed with Amnesia), which in turn seems like a mix of The Calling and Fatal Frame.

Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:13 am

I'm surprised that Japanese School girl doesn't have anime eyes.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:39 am

@PWNERX

Yup, it sounds good so far.

@Mercy

Haven't played A.D.D either so I can't comment on that.

Your playing as a helpless girl so you can't defend yourself(don't mean to sound chavanistic). Your only tool for survival is the phone.

Never heard of Project Zwei. What's the lowdown?

@Mass Distraction

I'm assuming those games you mentioned(excluding fatal frame) are PC exclusives. I never got into Fatal Frame. Taking pictures of ghost just doesn't sound appealing to me. I should at least give it a try since the series is so highly touted.

Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:49 am

Quite an interesting concept, a versatile multitool for survival. The dynamic mapping will have me buy the game, I think, as I really appreciate such random seeds.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
@Mass Distraction

I'm assuming those games you mentioned(excluding fatal frame) are PC exclusives. I never got into Fatal Frame. Taking pictures of ghost just doesn't sound appealing to me. I should at least give it a try since the series is so highly touted.

DreadOut is still being developed but I guess it'll be a PC exclusive, being an indie game 'n all. The Calling is a Wii game.

This game here also has certain similarities to Asylum and SCP-087-B.

I could keep making these connections all day as The Calling is like a mix of Fatal Frame and The Grudge, while The Grudge is like The House mixed with Hotel/Asylum 626 Razz Confusing, I know, but that's how my brain works. I guess my point is that it's really hard to be entirely original these days.

In any case I do recommend checking at least the first Fatal Frame if you like horror games in general.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:06 pm

Kids these days. They'd die without their phones.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:11 pm

@Known_Hero: Maaaan so unusual from you, you post an image of a hot chick every time you get a chance, whether you do or dont have a reason and now when you had a perfect reason to post a hot chick image you didnt ! ! ! ok enough of chit chatting

Spoiler:

would you believe me if i tell you that she wrote Daylight . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:07 pm

@Hero: Project Zwei is Shinji Mikami's next game. He's promising true survival horror just like the original Resident Evil.

@Nite: Lmao, that was brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
You see a monster: you run! Just like you would in real life Wink
Maybe you would. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
You see a monster: you run! Just like you would in real life Wink
Maybe you would. Wink
Yeah, Ghost will headbutt any monster that tries to cross paths with him. True story.
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

Playstation Network Yonwyn

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Kinda sounds like a rip off of Amnesia.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:55 am

Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Kinda sounds like a rip off of Amnesia.
The point of my posts earlier. I wasn't trying to bash the game, it sounds interesting enough, but it's just so damn hard to be creative and original these days.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:15 am

@ChrisRedfieldRE156

Yeah, I wasn't too happy with that discovery. I have nothing against Chobot but why would anyone hire her as a writer? I hope she proves me wrong.

Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! 343p6jp

This is just silly.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:46 am

Known_Hero wrote:
@ChrisRedfieldRE156

Yeah, I wasn't too happy with that discovery. I have nothing against Chobot but why would anyone hire her as a writer? I hope she proves me wrong.

This is just silly.

As far as i know i think she wrote it first and then sold it, not like she was hired for writing, well one way or the other guess that pretty round booty has some brains . . .
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:24 am

@ChrisRedfieldRE156

She's definitely a smart girl. Talented writer? That remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
@ChrisRedfieldRE156

This is just silly.
thats hot lol
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
@ChrisRedfieldRE156

She's definitely a smart girl. Talented writer? That remains to be seen.

Well yea, but she probably will be cs as it seems they have a lot of plans on daylight and The game seems to be pretty interesting . .. But yea it also might as well turn up to be crap . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!   Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made! Empty

Back to top Go down

Daylight has potential to be the best survival horror game ever made!
Page 1 of 1