HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???

Go down 
+6
02viperacr
Nobudy
Industrial Ridden
Vandal
AWDCP
PWNERX
10 posters

Who shall become the main characters of RE7?
Barry Burton
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_lcap19%WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Jill Valentine
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_lcap12%WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Chris Redfield
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_lcap0%WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Claire Redfield
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_lcap27%WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 7 ]
HUNK (Due to popular demand)
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_lcap15%WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Nicholai Ginovaef (Due to Popular Demand)
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_lcap12%WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Jake Muller
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_lcap8%WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Leon S. Kennedy
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_lcap4%WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Ada Wong
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_lcap0%WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
OUTBREAK CAST
WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_lcap3%WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Empty
PostSubject: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 pm

C'mon, you knew this was coming. ANSWER THE DAMN POLL!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:12 am

No... wtf is Steve?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:40 am

Steve is dead.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:36 am

Why would you put the outbreak cast in there? I understand that Kevin and all them are awesome, but they belong to the side games. I just want to see Billy and Rebecca again. I wouldn't mind a surprise appearance by Barry though. XD
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:07 am

Mercy wrote:
Steve is dead.

It was never confirmed. Even Capcom said it. Razz
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:44 am

AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Steve is dead.

That is why he aint there.. although a Tyrant Steve would make a awesome boss, considering he couldnt be killed in CV.
Also, THIS IS MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:25 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Steve is dead.

Really. Back up your claim.

Here's mine.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Steve_Burnside/biography?action=render
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Steve is dead.

Here's mine.

Actually, if you read his talk page, the members of RE Wikia themselves said that they only placed dead on his page because until they get further proof, then it'll stay (but they still know his death is unconfirmed). But yeah, Capcom has a article where they say he 'might' come back, and that's a big might. I'll have to find it.

When I'll do, I'll back up my claim. Just calm the hell down, Merc. It's just a game. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:57 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Steve is dead.

Here's mine.

Actually, if you read his talk page, the members of RE Wikia themselves said that they only placed dead on his page because until they get further proof, then it'll stay (but they still know his death is unconfirmed). But yeah, Capcom has a article where they say he 'might' come back, and that's a big might. I'll have to find it.

When I'll do, I'll back up my claim. Just calm the hell down, Merc. It's just a game. Razz
You want to know what I got from that?

"Capcom didn't say Steve is alive, I have no proof to back my claim, and aside from other hopeless fans, I have no other evidence that Steve is alive despite the fact he most certainly died."
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Eh, he's pretty much dead. Come to think of it though, Wesker managed to give a sample of the T-Veronica virus to Javier Hidalgo via Steve. I still think he's dead though.
Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:32 am

Id go for Barry ... or someone new to be the main character of 7 ...

Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:01 am

Defiantly Barry "What is this !?" Burton.
We need the big husky fella back in a game Razz
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Steve is dead.

Here's mine.

You want to know what I got from that?

"Capcom didn't say Steve is alive, I have no proof to back my claim, and aside from other hopeless fans, I have no other evidence that Steve is alive despite the fact he most certainly died."

Steve is dead. Until now, whether you like it or not. That's according to the game, and also in his profile. Beside I don't think Capcom is willing to risk their time to make Steve alive again. I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:47 am

At this rate, probably Captain Price and Soap McTavish.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:04 am

I was thinking it'd be either, Sherry, Jake, or Helena. Though Helena is least likely to return.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:37 am

I think it'll either be Hunk or Barry...but I have the weirstest feeling that it's gonna be Jake Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???   WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7??? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO SHOULD BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF RE7???
Page 1 of 1