HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!

Go down 
+2
Vandal
Mass Distraction
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! Empty
PostSubject: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 am

Here I am again with a whole lot of horror news for you guys!

Project X Zone gets an international release

Good news everyone! Project X Zone, the highly anticipated 3DS crossover of multiple franchises by Capcom, Namco-Bandai and Sega is finally getting an international release. It will most likely be released first in NA, as per usual. You may expect an announcement on the release date further along the line. Get ready to mow down enemies as your favorite characters!

Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! Project-X-Zone

[source]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tomm Hulett leaves Konami

The future of Silent Hill isn't too bright. With Vatra Games, the developer of Downpour, having had some financial trouble after the game's release and now the series' long time producer Tomm Hulett leaving Konami there's just no knowing where the series might go next. Tomm Hulett hasn't really been a well liked face of the series, either, as he is getting a lot of blame from the recent "bad" titles. Now, personally, I haven't seen any bad titles come out of Silent Hill as of now so it's really sad to see the guy go.

What will the future hold for the haunted town of Silent Hill, we can only wait and see.

[source]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Resident Evil 6 gets another update

Yes, indeed, we got another update for the game. This time around we were given the following:
  • Agent Hunt unlocked from the beginning and additional session options for the mode.
  • Improved Chapter Selection will give you the option to start the chapter at any checkpoint you wish.
  • Optional QTE assist added for all difficulties. No more pesky button presses, the game does them for you! Not all of them but at least most.
  • Game balancing on certain parts.

Resident Evil Revelations HD Tidbits

With the recent announcement of the console port of Resident Evil Revelations, which is now being called Resident Evil Revelations: Unveiled Edition, people have been wondering if we are getting anything new with the game. Well, lucky for you, I have deviced a nifty list of all the currently announced additions:

• Updated graphics/textures
  • Upgraded Raid mode
  • New characters, including HUNK
  • New enemies
  • New guns/skills/weapon parts
  • Additional difficulty mode
  • More unlockables, including costumes
  • Reduced/optimized loading
  • Enemy and item positions are now randomized
  • Resident Evil Net features

Honestly, at this point I can only expect an inevitable announcement of a split screen co-op feature.

Not all is good news, though, as it turns out there will be no PS Vita version of the games. My condolences to everyone who might have waited for that. This, in turn, means that there will still be no Resident Evil Portable. I guess we could already call that one "cancelled".

Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! B34DDEE1-F2B1-4B3A-BD69-C27DA3008DD0-880-0000014178F2E14A

Character HD Renders:

Open Beta for Path of Exile

A horrifyingly pretty looking dungeon crawler called Path of Exile is now in open beta. If you want some good dungeon crawling in the vain of Diablo, try the game out for free at https://www.pathofexile.com/ Just create an account and download the installer and you're set to go.

Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! Path-of-Exile-4

Last of US Special Editions

Anyone else as excited for this game as I am? The release is on May 7th but you can already look into the special editions the game will have. As of now, there's already 5 different limted editions you can throw your money at. These editions include Joel Edition, Ellie Edition, Survival Edition, Post-Pandemic Edition and Limited Edition.

The Joel and Ellie editions will only be available in Australia, while Survival and Post-Pandemic will be for the US. Limited Edition seems to be the European version.

Pictures and descriptions of the contents will be in the spoiler tags.

Joel:
Ellie:
Survival:
Post-Pandemic:
Limited:
The Sights and Sounds DLC included in the Limited Edition also seems to be the pre-order bonus for Gamestop in the US.

Here's a link for more pre-order bonuses: [link]

Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! The_Last_of_Us_Featured

Suda51: Killer is Dead trailer

In the vain of Shadows of the Damned and Lollipop Chainsaw, Suda51 is at it again, creating yet another quirky game, this time telling the story of an assassin. I'll let the trailer speak for itself.

Zombieland TV Show?!

Rely on Horror: Upcoming indie horror titles

As the final news piece, here's what to expect from the independent horror developers in 2013: http://www.relyonhorror.com/articles/2013-the-year-of-independent-horror/

All I can say is that this is gonna be one hell of a year!

Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:53 am

Killer is Dead is actually the unofficial sequel to Killer 7 and actually doesn't have a North American release date. Capcom still holds the license to the Killer 7 franchise, so the creator of their own title can't technically make a sequel.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:13 am

Wow, another massive wave of info.

I had completely forgotten about Project X. I can't wait to get my mits on that one. Jill and Chris! I see Chris on the cover wearing his BSAA attire from the later part of RER. I wonder of Jill will be wearing her wet suit. Is it going to have online multiplayer?

Still anxious to play RER on console. It's going to be amazing, plus all the extras...

I have Killer7. Only played a bit of it, but it's an interesting game for sure. Like that weirdo guy always talking about there being a situation or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 am

Spike Reaver wrote:

I had completely forgotten about Project X. I can't wait to get my mits on that one. Jill and Chris! I see Chris on the cover wearing his BSAA attire from the later part of RER. I wonder of Jill will be wearing her wet suit. Is it going to have online multiplayer?
Jill has her RER outfit too. They can also be seen using stuff like the Genesis-Scanner and Pale Rider.

Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! Full

According to Wikipedia, it only has single player.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:01 am

I'm just glad Project X Zone is finally being localized. Any date that we can expect it to come out? It just gave me another reason to hold onto my 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:29 am

Mercy wrote:
I'm just glad Project X Zone is finally being localized. Any date that we can expect it to come out? It just gave me another reason to hold onto my 3DS.
The current date is only "Summer 2013".
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

[*]New characters, including HUNK
I bet 10 bucks that Rachel will be one of them.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

Jill has her RER outfit too. They can also be seen using stuff like the Genesis-Scanner and Pale Rider.

Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! Full

According to Wikipedia, it only has single player.

Dang...it'd be cool to play against someone, instead of a CPU. Cool having Redfield and Valentine nevertheless.

will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

[*]New characters, including HUNK
I bet 10 bucks that Rachel will be one of them.

Looks like someone got a new avy.

I bet 10 bucks we will possibly get gipped in the extras department. I mean, we've seen HUNK, and a new enemy, as well as it looking very nice, but I do hope they actually give us our monies worth.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
I think I'm only going to play as Chris and Jill... nevertheless, I'm really stoked about this announcement.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Revelations gets a special edition running for over $400. It comes with a watch.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/capcom_reveals_resident_evil_revelations_special_edition_bundle_for_japan

Least it's not $1000.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:03 pm

@Mass:

Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! ResidentevilforumsGOTMILK

@Mercy:

Err...Double post. Razz . Interesting news on revelations special edition. Cookies to you too.

*don'tseeanyonegivecookies.Downisnotgoingtobehappy* No
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:24 am

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
I think I'm only going to play as Chris and Jill... nevertheless, I'm really stoked about this announcement.
You also get to have a supporting character with your team of two. Is there anyone you'd like to pick?

Btw. I'm not sure if you can complete the story by playing only as two characters. They all seem to have story elements attached to them, in addition to there being an actual main character duo.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:59 am

For Project X Zone, I'm going to be X and Zero most of the time since they'll be my favorite characters in that game.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:02 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
You also get to have a supporting character with your team of two. Is there anyone you'd like to pick?

Btw. I'm not sure if you can complete the story by playing only as two characters. They all seem to have story elements attached to them, in addition to there being an actual main character duo.
I honestly had no idea who 90% of those characters were in the footage. I guess I'll just have to see. Probably Dante.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!   Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Horror Gaming News, 24/01/13 - Project X Zone localized, RE6 Update, Silent Hill producer leaves and more Zombieland?!
Page 1 of 1