HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?

Go down 
+8
MSR
chocotricks
Valentine Fan
37 Narwhals
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
00biohazard
Sakura the zombie slayer
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? Empty
PostSubject: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:37 pm

what do you guys think of the character's dialogs?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:55 pm

Not the best. Fo example, my fave character Chris was at some point during RE5 a little repetitive and boring, but Chris' dialogue in RE6 vastly improved. My two cents: RE dialogue is VERY cheesy and cliché. But who says it's a bad thing? it works.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Well, if anyone was repetitive in Resident Evil 5, it was Wesker. "The right to be god. That right is now mine."
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Claire Redfield Dialogue lines in RE2, and CVX are the best one. Especially the "Wait! Don't shoot! I'm a human" Love that line. Oldschool but it always be remembered by her loving fans just like me. Her lines in Degeneration make me wanna ripped my head off cause some of them are senseless.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Leon's lines in RE4 were awesome. I like the occasional cheesiness.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:40 pm

For me, the dialogue in RE1 was cheesy as all hell, but that was part of its charm for me. It was like watching an indie horror film.

The dialogue in the REmake and also in Code Veronica were the best for me, they truly did feel like normal conversations, and felt very natural given the situations.

RE6 so far has been very good in the dialogue department as well
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:09 pm

i thought they were are good minus re1 of course
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Claire Redfield Dialogue lines in RE2, and CVX are the best one. Especially the "Wait! Don't shoot! I'm a human" Love that line. Oldschool but it always be remembered by her loving fans just like me. Her lines in Degeneration make me wanna ripped my head off cause some of them are senseless.

I liked her dialogue in DSC. There was a part where Claire, Leon and Ada were in the underground parking garage, right after Leon shoots a Cerberus down before it attacks Ada. While they are talking, Ada just walks away and Claire said something that shocked me a bit, "Fuck is her problem?" -Claire, DSC. She's got such a dirty mouth.

"We all just need to get out of here, okay?" Claire, to Alfred in DSC.

Valentine Fan wrote:
For me, the dialogue in RE1 was cheesy as all hell, but that was part of its charm for me. It was like watching an indie horror film..

The dialogue, especially on Jill's File makes RE1 for me. Jill, Barry and Wesker in RE1 make the original more enjoyable than the REmake for me. Although I do love the REmake, I just finished Chris' File again the other day, on Hard. Currently going through Jill's.

Valentine Fan wrote:
The dialogue in the REmake and also in Code Veronica were the best for me, they truly did feel like normal conversations, and felt very natural given the situations.

CVX did feel kinda real.

"Shut up, I don't wanna talk about it!" *Sprays machine gun fire at the wall.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Rebecca: "It's me, Chris."
Chris (standing 3 feet away and staring right at her): "Is that you, Rebecca?"

Classic.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Jill" "There's a page missing!"

Barry: "Yeah, I thought about that too. Perhaps it was the most important part."
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:37 pm

"there are terrible demons ... ouch"
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:31 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Especially the "Wait! Don't shoot! I'm a human"
My reaction to that was "Well no sh*t,zombies can't talk Laughing ."
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:54 am

Let me present the LEON CHEESY TIMELINE!

RE2: Barely cheesy
RE4: Cheesy levels rising
RE:Degen: Cheesy levels declinining
RE:Damnation: CHEESY LEVELS OVER THE TOP! (Seems we have a Wizard of Oz fan here)
RE6: Cheesy level decrease
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?   what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you think about the character's dialogues throughout the series?
Page 1 of 1