HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Worst characters in the series history? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Worst characters in the series history? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Worst characters in the series history? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Worst characters in the series history? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Worst characters in the series history? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Worst characters in the series history? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Worst characters in the series history? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Worst characters in the series history? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Worst characters in the series history? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Worst characters in the series history?

Go down 
+5
AWDCP
PAULSAMSON
Vandal
Mass Distraction
Jamesy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Worst characters in the series history? Empty
PostSubject: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:35 pm

"Tim Turi of Game Informer noted the game's impressive visuals and brooding atmosphere, while also claiming that the game's story was one of the best in years. He criticized the game's lack of enemy variety in comparison to other games in the series, and stated that BSAA agents Quint and Keith are the worst characters in the series' history"

Would you agree those 2 were the worst characters ever? I think this may have been due to Quints accent maybe?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Quint and Keith the worst? No way! Keith got his place as one of my personal favorites during my playthrough of RER. Quint is okay too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:17 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Quint and Keith the worst? No way! Keith got his place as one of my personal favorites during my playthrough of RER. Quint is okay too.

Yeah I thought they were entertaining characters.

My 2 least fave characters are Saddler and Irving
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:27 am

I personally dislike both Salazar and Krauser but by no means do I hate them.

I only hate enemy characters like Pluto and Lepotitsa.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:57 am

I loved Quint. He was awesome, and ended up being a deeper character than he first came off.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 am

Quint and Keith are great, just like everyone in Revelations, but I have a feeling that we won't see them anymore...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:00 am

Walks in, making sure there are no talk of Steve being the worst character in RE History. Doesn't see anything. Pleased, walks out of the thread with a very contented expression.

Worst characters in the series history? Cpj3iz11
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:45 pm

I got Salazar, Irving, and Carla. ESPECIALLY Carla. Her getting away (Thanks to Leon's stupidity) right when Chris and Piers had her agitated me even more.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Derrick C Simmons and Helena Harper. Simmons was your cliché bad guy who's supposed to be a good guy and I couldn't stand Helena when she strung Leon along with empty promises, "I'll tell you everything when we reach the cathedral. Wait, did I say cathedral? I meant the lab. Hold on...whenever we find my sister. Uh...wait till we save her? Uh....
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Clearly Steve is the worst character in the history of the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:59 am

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
Derrick C Simmons and Helena Harper. Simmons was your cliché bad guy who's supposed to be a good guy and I couldn't stand Helena when she strung Leon along with empty promises, "I'll tell you everything when we reach the cathedral. Wait, did I say cathedral? I meant the lab. Hold on...whenever we find my sister. Uh...wait till we save her? Uh....

Meh I was indifferent to Simmons. Not particurley good or bad in my view.

Helena I thought was rather hot  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Carla is far worse than either of them. She was doing perfectly fine until she found out that she used to look different and then suddenly she wants to destroy the world because she wants revenge against one fucking person. She called Wesker a moron for trying to destroy the world, but his plan at least had some logic to it; Carla's was just "I'm angry, look how evil I am." They tried to make her sound cool and dramatic with her whole "world of chaos" thing but she just sounded like a cliche comic villain. When Ada said she would've helped Carla, she claimed she was too good for Ada's help (despite her getting help from a bunch of incompetent mutants). Everything she says makes her come across as a narcissistic spoiled brat. Also, where did she get the money for the mansion with a built in lab, the underwater lab, the tank, the helicopter, and the hundreds of guns the J'avo use? Did the government decide to give a limitless credit card to their experiment and not even bother to monitor where the money is going?

There's nothing redeemable about that character except if you want "fan service," which some people may find off putting and can make it harder to take the story seriously. Also her outfit makes absolutely no sense for the snow area where she captures Jake and Sherry. To top it all off, she's basically a clone, because we totally need cloning and doppelganger cliches. I'm surprised we didn't get a moment where Leon didn't know which one was real and had to decide who to shoot.

Simmons was terrible too. He doesn't want the world to know that he nuked Raccoon city because Umbrella caused a zombie outbreak, so he decides to cause an outbreak himself and blow up another city to keep it a secret. I'm sure that wouldn't backfire at all. Plus the only reason Carla exists is because he wanted to bone Ada, so that makes him the worst character.

I don't particularly like Keith or Quint either but they're not that bad if you can get past Quint's voice.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:02 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
Also, where did she get the money for the mansion with a built in lab, the underwater lab, the tank, the helicopter, and the hundreds of guns the J'avo use? Did the government decide to give a limitless credit card to their experiment and not even bother to monitor where the money is going?

She worked for Simmons and the Simmons family is basically the Illuminati of the Resident Evil universe. I guess they don't really shy out on resources.

Otherwise I fully agree with all your points. Villain wise RE6 was the worst of the series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst characters in the series history?   Worst characters in the series history? Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst characters in the series history?
Page 1 of 1