Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your bottom five RE characters EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your bottom five RE characters EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your bottom five RE characters EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your bottom five RE characters EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your bottom five RE characters EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your bottom five RE characters EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your bottom five RE characters EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your bottom five RE characters

Go down 
+8
RaviorStygian
TeRoR KiD
NiteKrawler
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
Patronum1121
ThomVD
The Knife
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

Your bottom five RE characters Empty
PostSubject: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:09 am

Just to be the opposite of the Top 5 thread.

5. Wesker - He got annoying after a while.
4. Salazar - Coming from my 2ND favorite RE game, He's only No. 4. A midget in a Napoleon costume is just bizzare. Even for RE standards.
3. Any form of Hunter. The whole 'Head-Ripping-Off' thing pissed me off alot.
1. NEMESIS/Rebecca. Both are overrated, and annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 am

I think you are missing #2 and my list is:

1. Ashley
2. Ashley
3. Ashley
4. Ashley
5. Angela

Those are the only 2 characters I dislike. Hunters are awesome and so is Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:34 am

ThomVD wrote:

1. Ashley
2. Ashley
3. Ashley
4. Ashley
5. Angela

Those are the only 2 characters I dislike. Hunters are awesome and so is Nemesis.

#2 is either Nemesis or Rebecca. I can't decide. I mean, Nemesis stalked you like a psycho Ex-girlfriend (or boyfriend, in Jill's case).

Rebecca decided to throw away all the cool stuff she found in RE0 and keep the Craptacular Handgun. Without extra bullets.

Ashley isn't too bad. I mean, she hid behind you when shooting, and if she was in your FOV she'd duck.

Sherry is alot worse than Ashley.

Sherry: "Oh, Claire, there are Zombies behind me, and there are Lickers in front, and Mr. X has just smashed through the wall. Let me sit down for a minute, will you?"
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:38 am

The Knife wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

1. Ashley
2. Ashley
3. Ashley
4. Ashley
5. Angela

#2 is either Nemesis or Rebecca. I can't decide. I mean, Nemesis stalked you like a psycho Ex-girlfriend (or boyfriend, in Jill's case).

Rebecca decided to throw away all the cool stuff she found in RE0 and keep the Craptacular Handgun. Without extra bullets.

Ashley isn't too bad. I mean, she hid behind you when shooting, and if she was in your FOV she'd duck.

Sherry is alot worse than Ashley.

Sherry: "Oh, Claire, there are Zombies behind me, and there are Lickers in front, and Mr. X has just smashed through the wall. Let me sit down for a minute, will you?"

I liked Sherry, don't know why. I really want to know what happened to her.

Ashley is the second most annoying thing on earth. First being Navi from Ocarina of Time. "LEON HELP!".

I'm not a big Sheva fan either, but she isn't that bad.

Rebecca is cute and Nemesis is badass.
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:13 am

1. Ashley- "LEON, HEELP!"
2. Angela- "I've just been told to shoot the infectees in the head by some guy who was sent in because he knows how to deal with this threat. I'm just gonna shoot this lady in the leg!" Later: "I've just been told by my giant mutated brother to get the hell away from him. I'm just going to stand here!" Let's face it, she is dumb.
3. Chris Redfield- Unlike every other protagonist, I get the impression he never really has to struggle in the story. He may have gone through horrific things, but he doesn't get put through hell and back like the other main protagonists. (Jill gets infected by Nemesis in 3 and later captured by Wesker in 5; Leon gets shot in 2, infected with Las Plagas in 4, and later betrayed by Ada in 4, Claire goes off on a wild goose chase twice when it was unnecessary because Chris was okay with both 2 and C:V, etc.) It makes him boring, IMO.
4. AI!Sheva- Not Cutscene!Sheva, who's a decent new character, but the stupid AI being constantly in my line of fire or shooting me in the back instead of at the enemies.
5. Jessica from Revelations- A few lines of dialogue and she's already shaping up to be a new Ashley. *gag*
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:52 am

5. Jack Krauser - I found him to be quite meh and just thrown in for the fun of it. I don't dislike him but he was just too uninteresting.
4. Bandersnatch - They just... ughh... Hate them.
3. Osmund Saddler - What a wierd boss. Also tentacle rape.
2. Ramon Salazar - God damn that power hungry midget.
1. Pluto - I hate his fat ass, his annoying sounds and the fact that even though he's 500 pounds overweight he's STILL faster than me! I sincerely hope he burns in the fires of hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
5. Jack Krauser - I found him to be quite meh and just thrown in for the fun of it. I don't dislike him but he was just too uninteresting.
1. Pluto - I hate his fat ass, his annoying sounds and the fact that even though he's 500 pounds overweight he's STILL faster than me! I sincerely hope he burns in the fires of hell.

Almost all are RE4 characters, but no Ashley?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Almost all are RE4 characters, but no Ashley?
Dunno, I didn't mind her too much. Maybe if this was a top six I would've included her on that place.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:57 pm

5 Biceps Chris
4 hunters gamma
3 bandersnatch
2 SHEVA
1 Mimicry Marcus ( although that's one my fault actually, I never remembered it exploded after you killed it)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:04 pm

@Knife: How is Wesker really on your list? You can't think of anyone else at all worse than him? Really? And Rebecca is overrated? That's absurd...

@Patronum: Chris lost almost his whole team and many friends in the first game. He also thought he had lost Jill for a while and she is one of the most important things to him.

1. Angela
2. Excella
3. Krauser
4. Sheva
5. Ashley

No, I'm not sexist. Razz
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:25 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
And Rebecca is overrated? That's absurd...

Indeed. The only female character that is heavily overrated is Ada IMO, and maybe Jill a little bit.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:28 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
@Knife: How is Wesker really on your list? You can't think of anyone else at all worse than him? Really? And Rebecca is overrated? That's absurd...

@Patronum: Chris lost almost his whole team and many friends in the first game. He also thought he had lost Jill for a while and she is one of the most important things to him.

1. Angela
2. Excella
3. Krauser
4. Sheva
5. Ashley

No, I'm not sexist. Razz

Well... Umm. How's Sheva on your list? She had a brain. In cutscenes. (In AI mode, she's a freaking retard.)

Okay. Wesker is on my list 'coz he is an ultra douchebag in RE5.

Rebecca threw away all the stuff she had in Zero. Plus, she got her own game, and her fans still want more. How about more Carlos? Or maybe more Claire? Or even more Irving?!
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:37 pm

The Knife wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

1. Angela
2. Excella
3. Krauser
4. Sheva
5. Ashley

No, I'm not sexist. Razz

Well... Umm. How's Sheva on your list? She had a brain. In cutscenes. (In AI mode, she's a freaking retard.)

Rebecca threw away all the stuff she had in Zero. Plus, she got her own game, and her fans still want more. How about more Carlos? Or maybe more Claire? Or even more Irving?!

More Claire!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:42 pm

ThomVD wrote:
The Knife wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

1. Angela
2. Excella
3. Krauser
4. Sheva
5. Ashley

No, I'm not sexist. Razz

More Claire!!!!!!!!!

I know! Claire only had Two main games. RE2 and CVX. Well, those are the only two I know of.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:49 pm

The Knife wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
The Knife wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

1. Angela
2. Excella
3. Krauser
4. Sheva
5. Ashley

No, I'm not sexist. Razz

More Claire!!!!!!!!!

I know! Claire only had Two main games. RE2 and CVX. Well, those are the only two I know of.

I suposse Darkside Chronicles doesn't count, does it?
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:13 pm

I don't really know.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:27 pm

The Knife wrote:

Sheva is on my list because of her rushed character development. I mean, she first appeared in RE5 where she went on to KILL Albert Wesker. Like I said, that would be like J. K. Rowling introducing a character in the 7th book and having that character kill Voldemort with Harry. I still don't think she is that bad though. It was kind of tough putting her on there in all honesty. It's why she is number 4 rather than 1.

Even if Wesker was not good to you in RE5, you probably still liked him a lot in previous games, right? Did one game really turn him into the top 5 characters in RE that you dislike? Rebecca "throwing away her items" is not canon. More than likely, she only had the pistol in the official storyline. Maybe she lost her items on her way to the mansion. She was probably attacked by BOWs. Her fans want more of her because we haven't seen her at all since RE1. And Carlos isn't an extremely important character. He was kind of boring to me but I would still like to see what happened to him. I just want to see what happened to Rebecca, an original STARS member, who we haven't seen since 1998. Claire has been in RE2, CVX, and Degeneration. And Irving is dead, which makes me very sad. I would love to see more Irving. Probably more than I want to see Rebecca. Maybe...
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:30 am

5. Crossbow Commandos on RE4 (annoy the crap out of me with their sneaky shots)
4. Sheva (you can't be serious? oh yes...yes i'm serious b****)
3. Steve Burnside (they salvaged his character a little in DSC but just totally lame in CVX)
2 Osmund Saddler (lame final boss or maybe it was just the lame environment you fought him in that made him so easy and disappointing for a last boss)
1. Alice (I'm probably one of the few pure RE fans who enjoys most of the movies, especially nemesis but Alice is a disgrace to the franchise that is Resident Evil)
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:02 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
The Knife wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
The Knife wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

1. Angela
2. Excella
3. Krauser
4. Sheva
5. Ashley

No, I'm not sexist. Razz

More Claire!!!!!!!!!

I suposse Darkside Chronicles doesn't count, does it?

Not as a main game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
1. Alice (I'm probably one of the few pure RE fans who enjoys most of the movies, especially nemesis but Alice is a disgrace to the franchise that is Resident Evil)
I would've included her too but I just refuse to think of her as a RE character.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:02 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
I would've included her too but I just refuse to think of her as a RE character.

I forgot about her. New list:

1. Alice
2. Alice
3. Alice
4. Ashley
5. Angela
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:26 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

I forgot about her. New list:

1. Alice
2. Alice
3. Alice
4. Ashley
5. Angela

Ditto.

1. Alice (uber-Mary Sue)
2. Ashley
3. Angela
4. Chris Redfield
5. AI-Sheva
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:35 am

I'm sad to see Rebecca on some of these lists.

Well, I love every character, so . . .

1. Javier Hidalgo
2. The male lead of that GUN Survivor game I never played that took place on that cruiser.
3. The female lead of that GUN Survivor game I never played that took place on that cruiser.
4. The AI either Sheva or Chris has when CPU controlled.
5. Ashely on Professional Mode without the suit of armor.

Last edited by RaviorStygian on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
2. The male lead of that GUN Survivor game I never played that took place on that cruiser.
3. The female lead of that GUN Survivor game I never played that took place on that cruiser.
You should totally play Dead Aim. You'll LOVE it!
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:42 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
I'm sad to see Rebecca on some of these lists.

Well, I love every character, so . . .

1. Hidalgo (last name?)
4. The AI either Sheva or Chris has when CPU controlled.
5. Ashely on Professional Mode without the suit of armor.

Who on earth is Hidalgo?

Well, I'M sad to see Chris on some of these lists.

Ah yes, Ashley is about as delicate a flower on Pro mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your bottom five RE characters   Your bottom five RE characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Your bottom five RE characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next