HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!

Go down 
+17
Andrew
WESKER2893
Biohazard2Fan
nekronuke
The mastAH!
Mass Distraction
Lisa_Trevor
lyfesArcanum
frodomir
Jill Valentine
NEMESIS23
Cakeman
Voltius
Ghost Leader
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! Empty
PostSubject: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:24 pm

In Resident Evil 6 which old Resident Evil character should get the leading protagnist role?

Also if a good character turned bad was to be the antagonist in Resident Evil 6 which character would be your choice?

Maybe William Burnkin could be ressurected to play the villian in Resident Evil 6?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Protagonist: Barry Burton
Antagonist: Wesker (as it should always be.) I suppose Ada could fit this role if they did it right.
Burkin is ancient history.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Why is Burkin ancient history?

Wesker is suppoused to be dead as well for good this time.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Burkin was utterly destroyed, so unless RE 6 is a prequal, he's gone.

While Wesker is supposed to be dead for good, there's no proof. He's been through stuff like this before.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:30 pm

I understand but didn't Sheva and Chris inject Wesker with a serum that weakend his powers, basicly I think when they injected Wesker he wasn't imortal anymore? Am I right? So when the rocket launchers were fired at him he wasn't imortal, hence he really is dead for real?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:33 pm

That's a good theory. There's just no proof. For me, it would either take an official statement from Capcom that he is dead, or a lot of games will have to pass without him in them. Actually, it's gonna take an official statement from Capcom. Without that, I'll always be waiting for him to pop up in an RE game somewhere down the line.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:40 pm

It was actually quite sad and degrading seeing Wesker in the lava shouting and grabbing on to the helicoper at the end of Re5. He was a shadow of his former and cool headed self. I would never have imagined Wesker to loose his cool like that.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Well he's not exactly Dante. It's just part of his character that we learned about in RE 5. He did about 75-80% of his developing right here in this game. He lost his cool before, just not on that kind of scale.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 pm

You have to remember as well that Weskers personality may have changed in the 10-11 year gap between Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 1. Its a very long time and people can change a lot in a decade.

Oh yeah Night Crawler do you reckon they might realease the Remake and Resident Evil 0 for the Wii in Europe and North America eventually? If they do I am defnintly gonna buy both of them. What about you?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Well if it's for the Wii I won't get it as I don't own one. I'd rather it be multiplatform between the 360 and PS3, or better yet, just for the PS3! Razz After all, the Wii has no power. It'd be a waste. In fact, a Capcom rep said that the Wii couldn't even handle the title screen for RE 5. Seems like bull to me but whatever. The Wii is for extremely casual players and I don't want to have to buy one for an RE game. Bad enough that it has Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Darkside Chronicles is coming to the Wii as well.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:06 pm

I want Clarie to return to action as the leading role in RE6
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Any ideas of a great villian to replace Albert Wesker? As I said it would not be a bad idea to perhaps of a former good character turn bad as the main villian?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:12 pm

One of the theories I had discussed elsewhere regarding Jill's role in RE5 was how Capcom was possibly grooming her to be the franchise's next big villain after Wesker was out of the picture. And if you think about it, it's still a valid possibility. Considering where the plot has gone since RE4, a type of "sleeper" virus that could have been injected into her could take effect after the events of RE5 and...well, I'm sure you know where I'm going. In a way, the blonde hair on her could be considered a hint as to the possible identity of the new "Wesker".

It'd be one heck of a plot twist, that's for sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:16 pm

lol maybe have Barry Burton as the next big villian? It's not that much of a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:22 pm

Barry would fight the good guys with his cheesy dialogue and eat some Jill sandwiches and drink a CAN OF FIZZ!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:24 pm

Okay then maybe have Barry Burton as the main or side protagonist? I think he should make another apperence in Resident Evil 6 though, the timing is right after all and we can find out what he has been doing since the Remake.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:29 pm

I don't trust Barry. His morals seem warped.

He said something like, "I can't betray my friends, even for the sake of my family", which is kind of strange. If you're being blackmailed and your family threatened, are you really going to forsake a wife and two daughters for people whom you have absolutely no blood relation to? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:32 pm

I am kind of stuck on what villian they could create for Re6 to outclass wesker? It would not be easy!
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:34 am

ROFL, the new villan is the Doctor from the 4D Executor.

The New VILLAN SHOULD have been Excella. Excella should have killed Wesker and taken over. She's the only one more Classier than him. But noooOOOooooo.
Back to top Go down
Cakeman
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:06 am

Wesker got shot in the face with two rockes then sank in lava. He's not coming back. The next villain could be a new character.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:34 am

That's debatable Cake.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 am

The problem is on wiki how they now have Weskers date of birth and date of Death (7th March 2009). So I think thats basicly an official announcment that he is dead for real this time. But never say never though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:39 am

For all you know, I could have put that in there. Nothing "official" will ever show up on wiki.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 am

When I completed Remake for the first time I thought he was truely dead at the end of that game although it was only 2 years later when playing Code Veronica that I realised that the evil mad man survived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next