HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Villains you're glad you'll never see again

Go down 
+18
RebelliousQueen
VortexPrime
Nobudy
Teh Black Cat
chrisredfield84
Paperface*
White Rock
NiteKrawler
Outbreakgirl
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
chocotricks
Vandal
Bub537
RaviorStygian
Spike991
Trichos
will1234562
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VortexPrime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
VortexPrime

Playstation Network Had to sell it for ren

Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:11 pm

It sounds weird but I must say Wesker. Now don't get me wrong, I loved the character and especially the Code Veronica twist. I didnt see that coming when the game came out. He has run his course however and I like the way they dealt with him in 5. It made him epic as hell and put him against his original enemy, Chris.

It was a fitting end... I almost wish they didnt make Jake his son. I wish they would remove him from the story completely, his arc is over. They only added that character as fan service I feel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VortexThePrime?feature=guide
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:37 pm

VortexPrime wrote:
It was a fitting end... I almost wish they didnt make Jake his son. I wish they would remove him from the story completely, his arc is over. They only added that character as fan service I feel.
Don't forget that we still have another Wesker to look out for Wink

Who knows, maybe Alex is the next big villain.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:11 am

Nobudy wrote:
Ramon Salazar. Dude was an annoying little cu*t.

I definitely agreed and also Saddler hate those bitches.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:04 pm

VortexPrime wrote:
It sounds weird but I must say Wesker. Now don't get me wrong, I loved the character and especially the Code Veronica twist. I didnt see that coming when the game came out. He has run his course however and I like the way they dealt with him in 5. It made him epic as hell and put him against his original enemy, Chris.

Yeah, they couldn't drag on the Chris/Wesker fued beyond RE5. I mean, RE1, then the fued really boiling over in CVX, then the little tease of Operation TALOS in UC, with Chris, Jill and Wesker all in the same facility, yet missed eachother. I wish they had done it better though, how they finished it up. Chris and Sheva with a couple of RPG's in a volcano kind of sucks.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_Military_Police
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Zombie_Military_Police

Playstation Network King_Snake89

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:55 am

That douche Irving from RE5...HANDS DOWN!!!!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Yeah, didn't have an answer for this thread before. I do now though.

Simmons.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:55 pm

HAOS.................Bitch killed piers. Nuff reason to hate.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:52 am

Zombie_Military_Police wrote:
That douche Irving from RE5...HANDS DOWN!!!!

What's wrong with Irving? Him and his fun pants were awesome!

RaviorStygian wrote:

Simmons.

Why?
Back to top Go down
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:56 am

Alfred & Alexia Ashford, they were great villains, but I wouldn't want to have to face them again.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:54 am

Go to hell Lepotitsa. Go to hell. I never wanna see you again. >,< Cause of you I died two times in Leon's Campaign. I'm heartbroken man. Sad I feel humiliated.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Spike991 wrote:

RaviorStygian wrote:

Simmons.

Why?
When it's a character as bad as Simmons, you really don't need an explaination. He's god-awful, his purpose, his voice cast, his bossfight, and his motives are all below poor.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:05 pm

No love for Simmons~
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:45 am

In RE6, I think they just started to run out of ideas for bosses. I mean, Carla made sense for Chris and Piers. They lost their team because of her. Simmons and Helena made more sense then Leon and Simmons because Simmons killed her sister and blamed her for the President's death, unless Leon and the rest of the government agents were in the locker room and made fun of Simmons lol. Jake and Sherry with that weird Tyrant/Nemesis/C-Virus juggernaut thing also kind of made since, but only because it kept following them. I would hate an enemy too if every time I killed they kept coming back for more -_-

For me, I didn't like Alexander and Alexia Ashford in CV/CVX. They had great character design, but their insanity was accelerating my insanity. And their child-like, high pitch voices irked my nerves to the extremes, so I really wanted to kill them.

I also hated the fight with that Titan guy on the plane. First of all, it was a really small space and you couldn't really evade his attacks. Second of all, I got too close to the edge and fell off. Third of all, all my weapons had like only 3 rounds so I had to start the who game over again. D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:00 am

AWDCP wrote:
In RE6, I think they just started to run out of ideas for bosses. I mean, Carla made sense for Chris and Piers. They lost their team because of her. Simmons and Helena made more sense then Leon and Simmons because Simmons killed her sister and blamed her for the President's death, unless Leon and the rest of the government agents were in the locker room and made fun of Simmons lol. Jake and Sherry with that weird Tyrant/Nemesis/C-Virus juggernaut thing also kind of made since, but only because it kept following them. I would hate an enemy too if every time I killed they kept coming back for more -_-

For me, I didn't like Alexander and Alexia Ashford in CV/CVX. They had great character design, but their insanity was accelerating my insanity. And their child-like, high pitch voices irked my nerves to the extremes, so I really wanted to kill them.

I also hated the fight with that Titan guy on the plane. First of all, it was a really small space and you couldn't really evade his attacks. Second of all, I got too close to the edge and fell off. Third of all, all my weapons had like only 3 rounds so I had to start the who game over again. D:
Same here Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:21 pm

chocotricks wrote:
No love for Simmons~
I feel if Simmons was goven a chance he'd be more likeable. There are ways they could have done this too.

-Don't kill him off: killing him off means whatever development happened in RE6, that was it.
-Connect him with the characters: his total screentime before he became a boss was probably two cutscenes in Leon's campaign. Why does he have such a grudge with Leon in the first place? They had one concersation. I don't understand where all this emotions are coming from.
-Don't make him a boss: thousands of people were infected with the C-Virus. Why is it they only had one super potent vial and they used it on him? Why? Why didn't they make more of it? Lame.
-Make Simmons mean something more: he was a blip in the game. Had no real purpose, and died before his character was fully developed.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:09 pm

Mercy wrote:
-Don't kill him off: killing him off means whatever development happened in RE6, that was it.

-Make Simmons mean something more: he was a blip in the game. Had no real purpose, and died before his character was fully developed.

This and this.

He had his own villainous look, with the goatee and all, but like so many other villians with potential in RE, they get wasted.

Simmons and Irving are two that I can think of. Sergei too, but technically his relevant time spanned from RE0 in 1998, to 2003. That's a good 5 years.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:27 pm

I wish they gave him more of a chance, I would've liked him to be in the next game to tell the truth as the next main antagonist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villains you're glad you'll never see again
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3