HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Villains you're glad you'll never see again

Go down 
+18
RebelliousQueen
VortexPrime
Nobudy
Teh Black Cat
chrisredfield84
Paperface*
White Rock
NiteKrawler
Outbreakgirl
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
chocotricks
Vandal
Bub537
RaviorStygian
Spike991
Trichos
will1234562
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

Villains you're glad you'll never see again Empty
PostSubject: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:47 am

There is already a thread about cool villains,so I'm opening a thread about villains that suck...a lot.Who is the villain that you're glad that you'll never see again?
To me that's Ramon Salazar - he annoyed the hell out of me and even killing him wasn't satisfying enough.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:09 am

will1234562 wrote:
To me that's Ramon Salazar - he annoyed the hell out of me and even killing him wasn't satisfying enough.
To me, Salazar was a design masterpiece, a villain whose unique character came close to past RE greatness established by the Ashford twins, one of the things RE4 definitely got right.

Whom I like to see dead forever? Wesker.

Nice thread, by the way.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:34 am

Trichos wrote:

To me, Salazar was a design masterpiece, a villain whose unique character came close to past RE greatness established by the Ashford twins, one of the things RE4 definitely got right.
The "crazy" type villains always make me want to shoot them in the head Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:55 am

will1234562 wrote:
Trichos wrote:

The "crazy" type villains always make me want to shoot them in the head Laughing.
To each their own. Salazar was by far the least crazy one of the loony lot, though, hence maybe not deserving all of your wrath. He was excentric, but at least clinically sane. Alfred and Alexia were nuts.

I wanna add something, by the way. Nemesis was equally annoying as Wesker. Glad they're both history.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:33 pm

I found Salazar fun.

Definately glad Wesker is gone. Don't need to explain why.

I guess I'm glad that maybe Simmons is gone, though maybe they could've done more with him. Nah, how about Carla? No room for cloning in RE. What is this, Attack Of The Clones?!
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:42 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Nah, how about Carla? No room for cloning in RE. What is this, Attack Of The Clones?!
Second that, that really annoyed me. I mean, I realize cloning is a viable scientific possibility, in RE anyway, but it's been tainted beyond repair. Can't come up with an idea of how else to spice up a plot? Try cloning someone.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:19 pm

I can't really think of any. Bitoro Mendez?
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 pm

I don't get how people can say they're glad to see Wesker gone. Most of the villains are extremely memorable such as Birkin, Marcus, Salazar, Saddler, the Ashford twins, etc. I was glad to see Simmons gone most of all because Capcom tries so hard to make you hate this guy but you honestly don't care.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Bub537 wrote:
I don't get how people can say they're glad to see Wesker gone. Most of the villains are extremely memorable such as Birkin, Marcus, Salazar, Saddler, the Ashford twins, etc. I was glad to see Simmons gone most of all because Capcom tries so hard to make you hate this guy but you honestly don't care.
I agree with everything in this post. So much so, that if the post was a person, I'd elect this post to be president.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:55 pm

I liked Simmions actually.....and id say Carla As well cause I really felt nothing from her at all
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:04 pm

chocotricks wrote:
I liked Simmions actually.....and id say Carla As well cause I really felt nothing from her at all
I didn't feel anything from Simmons actually. They basically introuced him in the last chapter of Leon's campaign. The rage Simmons felt towards Leon felt fabricated.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:53 am

Spike991 wrote:
I guess I'm glad that maybe Simmons is gone, though maybe they could've done more with him. Nah, how about Carla? No room for cloning in RE. What is this, Attack Of The Clones?!
Carla wasn't a clone. Simmons just changed her appearance with the C-virus. No idea how that works but this was all explained in Ada's campaign.

In any case, I really hope we don't see creatures like Pluto or Lepotitsa again. I know, not villains, but I don't really care who they bring back as long as the clinically dead stay that way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Quote :
I didn't feel anything from Simmons actually. They basically introuced him in the last chapter of Leon's campaign. The rage Simmons felt towards Leon felt fabricated.

Really? I thought it felt normal to me. :3
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Sergei Vladimir. Only because that boss fight in UC was a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Um...I don't know...Simmons?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:38 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Quote :

Really? I thought it felt normal to me. :3

I actually felt more emotion coming from Helena, he double crossed her, killed her sister, then blamed the death of the president on her … and Leon. But still, his anger with Leon felt fake, when his anger with Helena felt real. Same anger, different effect.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Sergei. He was definitely the worst, most boring, cliche villain in the series.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Sergei. He was definitely the worst, most boring, cliche villain in the series.

Really?

Sergei was a tough Russian character, with a unique "cutting" thing, as well as having a cool voice and Ivan bodyguards. Besides, I thought you saved the worst, most boring, cliche villian in the series spot for Jack Krauser.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:32 pm

lololololol. I was joking. Sergei is one of my favorite characters. And Jack doesn't take that spot since he redeemed himself in DSC. I'd say Excella takes it for me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Oh....ok. Surprised

And when did you play DSC? Why do you think he redeemed himself there?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 pm

I didn't play it. I saw it played and everything I saw of Krauser, I liked.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I didn't play it. I saw it played and everything I saw of Krauser, I liked.

Oh, so do you like RE4 Krauser now as well?
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:51 am

Well, W. Birkin was only in RE2 before he died, even if he was in Zero. He technically debuts in Zero because that game takes place before RE2. However, RE2 was out in the 1990s while 0 was out in 2003.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:59 am

Birkin's debut was in RE2. He died in RE2. But then came out a prequel. He was able to be apart of that too, but it wasn't his debut.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Birkin is a good example of someone showing up post an official confirmed death.

After RE2 he had RE0, cameo in Outbreak, UC, DSC, and ORC.

His human form was lame in the Chronicles games. But they did a good job on his mutations in DSC.

RE2 and RE0 did such a great job on William as a character though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villains you're glad you'll never see again   Villains you're glad you'll never see again Empty

Back to top Go down

Villains you're glad you'll never see again
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next