HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?

Go down 
+10
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Spike991
Mass Distraction
VoyageTreader08
Teh Black Cat
RaviorStygian
chocotricks
Bub537
Vandal
Paperface*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who's the BIG BAD BOSS?
Ustanak(Jake's)
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Haos(Chris')
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Simmons(Leon's)
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Carla(Ada's)
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 am

Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Her last fight scene was horrible though. I knew at one point you'd have to fight her, but man... I thought she would have been a lot more epic and tougher.
It took me almost an hour to figure out how to beat her. It was . . . pretty annoying. She just keeps repeating the same lines over and over. "I'll dine on your flesh, and suck the marrow from your bones." The music was epic, though. Very The Matrix-like actually.

I had the same problem with the Carla fight...

I was so tired of hearing her repeat herself, like a broken record.

Eventually I noticed the barrels behind her face though.

IDK about music.
If there's one thing they got right, it was the Game's music score. It really brought me back to "Wind of Madness" from Resident Evil 5's score. The music is actually pretty iconic, I find myself humming the main menu theme now and then.

But the things Carla says… man, it's worse than a cheap comic book villain. Not even Killer Moth would be that lame.

Me too! I love Ada's soundtracks on her campaign the most.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:22 am

Who the hell is Haos?
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:25 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Who the hell is Haos?

He was a president of America before Obama.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

RE6 wasn't Piers' debute. He had previously travelled with Chris in Asia, during the Marhawa Desire manga. This was also mentioned in the files of RE6.

I didn't see this. Where was this at? The only reference I saw to MD was in Lepotitsa's file.

@Known_hero- Haos was the final boss for Chris's campaign.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:23 pm

The first few seconds of the song totally sound like Matrix music, as does 0:26. In fact, the whole song really does sound like it's from The Matrix.

By the way, did anyone else think it's pretty ridiculous that Simmon's mutation went from being a lion to a dinosaur and then to a giant fly? It doesn't make any sense, even with RE logic. What, does the DNA of all those animals reside in the formula? It's really goofy.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:14 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Her last fight scene was horrible though. I knew at one point you'd have to fight her, but man... I thought she would have been a lot more epic and tougher.
It took me almost an hour to figure out how to beat her. It was . . . pretty annoying. She just keeps repeating the same lines over and over. "I'll dine on your flesh, and suck the marrow from your bones." The music was epic, though. Very The Matrix-like actually.

It was the same for me the first time I played through Ada's campaign. I got so fed up with it, I actually had to go online to figure out how to beat her, which is something I haven't done for a game in a LONG time.

Although after knowing, it now only takes me about 30 seconds (if that) to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

It was the same for me the first time I played through Ada's campaign. I got so fed up with it, I actually had to go online to figure out how to beat her, which is something I haven't done for a game in a LONG time.

Although after knowing, it now only takes me about 30 seconds (if that) to kill her.
Yep, she is both cryptic and simple. It makes me wish she put up more of a fight, because after you figure out what to do, it just becomes a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Mercy wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Yep, she is both cryptic and simple. It makes me wish she put up more of a fight, because after you figure out what to do, it just becomes a disappointment.
Basically, you're fighting a room. Also, her mutation was pretty ridiculous and was really pushing suspension of disbelief, much like Simmons and his nonsensical transformation from one animal species to the next.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:50 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Basically, you're fighting a room. Also, her mutation was pretty ridiculous and was really pushing suspension of disbelief, much like Simmons and his nonsensical transformation from one animal species to the next.

The part with Carla after her mutation was creepy. That whole fight in the ship, trying to run through the halls and stuff with her all ooozing. Yuck.

It was interesting some of Simmons' mutations, like the T-Rex, but he didn't need to have multiple mutations.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
It was interesting some of Simmons' mutations, like the T-Rex, but he didn't need to have multiple mutations.
Like I said before, it doesn't make much sense. Lion>Dinosaur>Fly. Makes no sense, unless they really picked those genes to put into the virus.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Voted Haos. I know he's just a huge B.O.W but without Chris & Piers, it would've infected the world.... so I see him as the biggest threat of them all.
Carla & Simmons are the masterminds, but as a singular threat, Haos outweighs them.
Ustanak is basically a huge sidekick.
XD

Hmmm.... though Simmons in his last stage of mutation is basically as dangerous, so If I could vote twice, I'd vote Simmons as well XD
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:38 pm

I love how no one sees Ustanak as a threat as the major boss in this game. I mean he was under Carla's control, but still… he was a pain in the ass.

And I think Derek's mutations were more than that…

The first one looked kind of like a dog… but for the sake of the argument lets just call it the lion. Then there was that one where his neck spread out and he grew antlers or something. Lets call it a deer. Then he turned into Derek the backflipping dinosaur. Then a blob thing that shot his pointer thing. Then a fly. I don't know how any of that correlates weigh each other, I think they should have just kept it to disfigured creatures instead of trying to make it look like something.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:11 am

Lady Yuna wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

RE6 wasn't Piers' debute. He had previously travelled with Chris in Asia, during the Marhawa Desire manga. This was also mentioned in the files of RE6.

I didn't see this. Where was this at? The only reference I saw to MD was in Lepotitsa's file.
I actually don't remember. I have to get back to you on that. If I can't find anything then it was propably just that small mention of the Marhawa School I was thinking of.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Piers was in a manga only released in Japan that served a prequel to Resident Evil 6.

Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Tumblr_m81cz5qG3l1rqdof9o1_1280
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 4b54f85584cdd407
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:13 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Like I said before, it doesn't make much sense. Lion>Dinosaur>Fly. Makes no sense, unless they really picked those genes to put into the virus.

I like the idea of calling it a lion, since I'd rather call Birkin's 4th form a dog. Or wolf or something.

Now, I just don't like the way it mutates into something huge, then turns back into a human looking thing, then something even bigger, T-Rex, then something smaller....it's just so lame.What happened to the good ol days of a G mutation, getting larger with each mutation, until it eventually becomes a big blob. Or a little insect detaching from the rest of the body like with Alexia.

@Mass, the mutations have almost always resembled things. Some of Birkin's forms. I believe his first one looked like a deformed version of him. The second I've heard referred to as a "fallen angel", I guess the extra arms almost resemble wings or something. Obviously the dog one for his 4th form.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:28 pm

I'd go for Haos. It's the true big bad.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:58 am

Spike991 wrote:
@Mass, the mutations have almost always resembled things. Some of Birkin's forms. I believe his first one looked like a deformed version of him. The second I've heard referred to as a "fallen angel", I guess the extra arms almost resemble wings or something. Obviously the dog one for his 4th form.
Why are you pointing that at me? I never said anything about the mutations.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Mercy wrote:
I love how no one sees Ustanak as a threat as the major boss in this game. I mean he was under Carla's control, but still… he was a pain in the ass.

I agree, Capcom dropped the ball with Ustanak. They should've had him popping out of random spots throughout the chapters; similar to Nemsis. It would've been a great way to pay homage to RE3, which IMO is one of the scariest games of all time.

The Haos fight was well done. Probably my fav boss in the entire game. However, Haos was nothing more than a weapon. Similar to uroborus in RE5.

The main antagonist is definitely Carla. She was the one who cause the outbreaks. Without her, RE6 doesn't happen.

Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Mercy wrote:
Piers was in a manga only released in Japan that served a prequel to Resident Evil 6.

That hair X3 . Anyway, I knew that. The reason why I asked was because I didn't know their partnership in the manga was mentioned. The "Piers" files only detailed his family, military background, and when he met Chris (in 2010).

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
I agree, Capcom dropped the ball with Ustanak. They should've had him popping out of random spots throughout the chapters; similar to Nemsis. It would've been a great way to pay homage to RE3, which IMO is one of the scariest games of all time.

That's what I kind of expected, but unfortunately he was just an annoying enemy I though. And was pretty fugly too.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Lady Yuna wrote:
Mercy wrote:

That hair X3 . Anyway, I knew that. The reason why I asked was because I didn't know their partnership in the manga was mentioned. The "Piers" files only detailed his family, military background, and when he met Chris (in 2010).

Spoiler:
Well it was either him or Chris… it really did make Chris' campaign all the better for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2