HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis

Go down 
+8
PixieSlick
RaviorStygian
chocotricks
Spike991
Mass Distraction
PAULSAMSON
Reede1991
FrankWestnumberone
12 posters
AuthorMessage
FrankWestnumberone
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis Empty
PostSubject: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:30 pm

witch one is scarier to you people? imo Resident Evil 3:nemesis had a creepier atmosphere that made you feel isolated and in a city full of zombies.Resident evil 2 was not that scary cause you had leon and claire running around and you felt that there was more humans out there and the atmosphere wasn't as creepy.what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

Playstation Network powerbar15

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 am

thats actually a really good question... for me i would have to say re2. it might not have had nemesis, but what it DID have was mr. X, lickers, and william fucking birkin. for me the constant nemesis chase took some of the creepy out of it for me, it just made me want to do everything quicker and move through stuff faster. whereas in re2 i felt like i had to move very slowly or i was going to run into a twenty five foot tongue that could impale me. so i could appreciate the atmosphere more. another thing is that resident evil 2 seemed inherently darker than re3. thats just me though. im sure everyone here has their opinion
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 am

I'll have to go with good old RE2. Nemesis is one tough bastard, but he is the only one scary in RE3, if I have to choose between Mr. X and Nemesis, i'll choose nemesis, but Re2 had a lot of stuff coming from everywhere. The way Mr. X and the giant alligator appear are scary as sh*t
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:40 am

Resident Evil 3 is my favorite of the two and I remember having nightmares of Nemesis as a kid. The image of him killing Brad has burned into my mind forever.

Resident Evil 2 on the other hand had Mr. X who stopped me from playing for a while when he appeared in the beginning of Claire's scenario. I must confess that the alligator killed me the first time since I just stood there in awe when it lunged.

For me it's a tie. Both games were (and still are) scary as hell. Can't wait to get playing RE3 now that I have my own copy.

fyi, I think Dino Crisis is scarier than either of them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:18 am

After almost 7 years I'm going to play Resident Evil 3 again, just to have something to do in my summer's vacations. Last year playing Darkside chronicles on the wii made me play RE2 again, and Mr. X scared me like sh*t. Last month I played the Resident Evil archives series on Wii (RE0 and REmake) since I never had a gamecube, great games also.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:46 pm

FrankWestnumberone wrote:
witch one is scarier to you people? imo Resident Evil 3:nemesis had a creepier atmosphere that made you feel isolated and in a city full of zombies.Resident evil 2 was not that scary cause you had leon and claire running around and you felt that there was more humans out there and the atmosphere wasn't as creepy.what do you guys think?

I hated a lot of the atmosphere in RE3. It felt like you were walking down hallways, with an urban city tileset, rather than a city, like the Outbreak's allowed us.

RE2 had a lot of little "cheap scares", as you might call them. Things popping out, loud, unexpected. I liked those. RE3 had some too.

I'd probably go with RE2 though.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:10 pm

I never played RE3 lol so ill just say RE2. I played scenario 2 with leon and because I knew Mr.X was walking around I never went anywhere without my handy dandy magnum Very Happy. Also the resident evil remake (which i played like 5 times) is scary as FUCK when your in that cabin and lisa comes in oh man or down in the caves.....scary shit lol
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:13 am

Had to re type this post because the forum malfunctioned. Oh well.

I'd say RE3 is scarier. Nemesis being a big reason.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love RE2. It's my second favorite RE game. But it's not the scariest RE game. The main reason being the abundance of ammo and herbs. Before I reach the final boss, I normally have about thirty extra herbs and about thirty shots for which ever character's strongest weapon. I'm always really prepared for whatever is attacking me.

RE3, on the other hand, doesn't have a lot of healing items or ammo. Plus, it has Nemesis, who I find to be a lot scarier than Mr. X, mainly because he runs and attacks more frequently. Mr. X only shows up a couple times. He usually is able to hit me once, but after that he tries to pound me with both arms and that attack takes him about three seconds to do, making it easy to dodge him as well as taking very little damage. Nemesis on the other hand is always popping up, and has attacks that are rather difficult to dodge. No matter how many times I play it, that first time he jumps through the window in the Police Precinct, I will always feel terror in my heart.

However, despite this, I think RE2 is a much better game than RE3. It has more charm, and more things to do.
Back to top Go down
PixieSlick
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
PixieSlick

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:29 am

RE:Nemesis all the way. because I still remember when you are by that window and Nemesis just JUMP THROUGH IT!!! Oh god I ran to the safe room and stayed there for about an hour :/
Back to top Go down
mika2468TV
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
mika2468TV

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:55 pm

I would have to say RE3: Nemesis; I always got so nervous after encountering Nemesis, since I knew he would chase me all the way. And the creepy tune his got going on, GEEZ! I just run like a crazy a** b****! :O LOL!
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:36 pm

I think RE3 was the scarier of the two... The Sound of "STARS" and the music that followed.... still gets my heart racing.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:01 am

Re3 is creepier.. the tension music that plays everytime nemesis is at the other room, creepy
Back to top Go down
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:27 pm

I'll go with RE3.

When I first played it, and found out that Nemesis didn't stop chasing you when you moved to the next screen, I actually shut the game off and didn't come back to it until later. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 am

Nemesis was nice, hopefully we get to see him in ORC. Some new tricks too.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:49 am

If Nemesis is in ORC, I'll be happy as ever. Then frightened, and most likely dead.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
If Nemesis is in ORC, I'll be happy as ever. Then frightened, and most likely dead.

The only problem of course being that Nemesis would have to real reason to attack us. I mean we are USF, not STARS.

He did attack Carlos, and Mikhail, etc, when provoked. Maybe if we go out of our way to attack him, we get killed?Wink
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:59 am

Right... Didn't think this through Very Happy Still, it'd be nice to see the guy.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:31 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

i'll be happy to see jill instead with her RE3 look
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:44 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

i'll be happy to see jill instead with her RE3 look

See her and Carlos. I don't know if it bugs anybody else...but when you see Jill in the RE3 section of UC, wearing her casual clothes from RE3, they just reused the alternate attire from the REmake....which isn't bad at all...but Jill never wore gloves in RE3, and didn't even get the holster from Carlos until later on.

But again, probably not that big of a deal since UC didn't follow RE3's story really. Though seeing Leon with the knife holster on his RPD uniform makes me think that all of those little details will be overlooked.

One big one I think is Ada. Ada's civillian outfit from RE2, was remade in RE4, with added gun holsters and tactical gear, as well as switching the leggings and slippers, to panyhose and heels.

She hardly looked like a civillian in the Chronicles games, I hope that if we do see her in ORC, that she looks appropriate for the situation.

@Mass, what I mean was, since we are supposed to be able to interact with characters from the main games, Leon is one name that comes to mind, perhaps we will see Nemesis, and have to option of interacting, i.e. shooting.Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:
@Mass, what I mean was, since we are supposed to be able to interact with characters from the main games, Leon is one name that comes to mind, perhaps we will see Nemesis, and have to option of interacting, i.e. shooting.Smile
True. Oh man, I wonder how many cameos they can fit into this game?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
True. Oh man, I wonder how many cameos they can fit into this game?

I hope they fit at least most of the main characters that were in RE2 & RE3, and perhaps the Outbreaks in there, one way or another. Even if just mentioned by name, that would be cool enough.

I've seen the characters for ORC...they look, almost cartoony. Not like the traditional USF...HUNK for instance...I wonder why they all have such unique attires. Perhaps they are a special group. I guess simply having different names and voices, and personalities wasn't enough. Weapons could also have been a way of differentiating among them.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Remakes make mess in our world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis   witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis Empty

Back to top Go down

witch one is scarier? Resident evil 2 or Resident evil 3:Nemesis
Page 1 of 1