HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

which RE character would you want to be?

Go down 
+14
Mass Distraction
Trichos
McShowtime
will1234562
Paperface*
NiteKrawler
ChrisRedfieldRE156
RaviorStygian
Teh Black Cat
chrisredfield84
Valentine_Jill
00biohazard
JPHERO
ResEvilChick
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Trichos wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Depends on the scenario. It could have as well been Jill or Rebecca (in the original).
How is it different in th REmake?
In REmake either Chris or Jill saves his life in order for Richard to sacrifice himself for him/her while in the original Rebecca gives him the serum but he still dies.

Feels like Capcom CEO went to office and said "I swear to god today we're killing Aiken" and the Stuff went on "hooah"
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:47 pm

will1234562 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Valentine_Jill wrote:
Jill Valentine.

She is the original RE bad ass!!!! She has been though so much through out her life, and kicks major ass, and takes names, and outshines the guys! She also has one of the best RE outfits there is!

The more I'm on this forum, the more I realize Jill is quite overrated.

With all my respect,but there are a lot more Claire fans who post similar comments(suspiciously looking like a fangirl ones,because no normal fan would overreact like that) on the net,but I don't take them seriously and I don't make judgements based on them.Besides all main characters are overrated - every single one of them.

Anyway,I got carried away - I suppose Jill,because we have a similar personality...though I'm more of a b*tch under stress Laughing

So basically Jill and Claire are like the Tifa and Aerith of the RE universe? Interesting.

I like both characters. I can relate to Claire more, but I wouldn't consider myself a huge "fangirl" or anything. Chris is actually my favorite RE character and I don't see anything wrong with Jill either. It was just an observation. There seems to be a lot of hype for Jill on these forums.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
It was just an observation. Given that the regularly posting members of this community happen to be straight males, and given Jill's RE5 outfit having been a battle suit the tightness of which caused some of her upper-front arsenal to enticingly protrude, there seems to be a lot of hype for Jill on these forums.
Nicely put, couldn't have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Trichos wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
It was just an observation. Given that the regularly posting members of this community happen to be straight males, and given Jill's RE5 outfit having been a battle suit the tightness of which caused some of her upper-front arsenal to enticingly protrude, there seems to be a lot of hype for Jill on these forums.
Nicely put, couldn't have said it better myself.

How silly.

Well at least I know who Tifa is.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:28 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:

I have no idea who Tifa is Laughing ,but I presume she's from Final Fantasy,because someone mentioned her before on the forum.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:42 am

will1234562 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

I have no idea who Tifa is Laughing ,but I presume she's from Final Fantasy,because someone mentioned her before on the forum.

Tifa Lockhart maybe?
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 am

Having slept about it, I want to apologize to whoever cares for my cheap heterophobic joke about the guys' allegedly Neanderthalian motivations to like Jill.

will1234562 wrote:
I have no idea who Tifa is Laughing ,but I presume she's from Final Fantasy,because someone mentioned her before on the forum
Perhaps she means Tofu...
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:46 pm

I'm not sure this would count....D.I.J Hero mouse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:05 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Tifa Lockhart maybe?

Yepp. She's basically known for having big breasts and her traditional sleazy outfit from Final Fantasy 7. There's quite a controversy between which female character is better; Aerith or Tifa. Usually the male fans prefer Tifa for reasons which I already listed.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:

Yepp. She's basically known for having big breasts and her traditional sleazy outfit from Final Fantasy 7. There's quite a controversy between which female character is better; Aerith or Tifa. Usually the male fans prefer Tifa for reasons which I already listed.
With the Tifa\Aerith example you can compare Jill\Rebecca,not Jill\Claire,unless you see Claire's extremely short pants for casual clothes.I know a lot of guys who still have a "crush" on Claire,because of her butt Laughing .
Now about Jill's ridiculous outfit in RE3 - "The development team for Resident Evil 3: Nemesis commented that Jill was deliberately designed to make her "beautiful for everybody" and appeal to both male and female gamers, as males would find her physically attractive and females would see her as a tough role model."It's obvious that the same is done for characters like Claire,Ada,Sonya Blade(MK),Lady(DMC),Samus Aran and many more.
With so many attractive female characters in RE,it's ridiculous to say that one is more liked than other,because of her design.See Excella for example - she has a very realistic and attractive body and face,wears revealing clothing and still she's disliked by many fans,many of them male.Same goes for Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:23 pm

will1234562 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

With the Tifa\Aerith example you can compare Jill\Rebecca,not Jill\Claire,unless you see Claire's extremely short pants for casual clothes.I know a lot of guys who still have a "crush" on Claire,because of her butt Laughing .
Now about Jill's ridiculous outfit in RE3 - "The development team for Resident Evil 3: Nemesis commented that Jill was deliberately designed to make her "beautiful for everybody" and appeal to both male and female gamers, as males would find her physically attractive and females would see her as a tough role model."It's obvious that the same is done for characters like Claire,Ada,Sonya Blade(MK),Lady(DMC),Samus Aran and many more.
With so many attractive female characters in RE,it's ridiculous to say that one is more liked than other,because of her design.See Excella for example - she has a very realistic and attractive body and face,wears revealing clothing and still she's disliked by many fans,many of them male.Same goes for Ashley.

I wasn't comparing Jill/Claire to Aerith/Tifa for their appearance or sense of style. I was comparing the fanbases. I don't consider either to be as bad as Tifa's design, I only mentioned Jill being like Tifa for that reason because someone mentioned she was liked for her skintight battle suit in RE5. I'm not going to get into who is more attractive, because they both are and both characters have great designs.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:00 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
because someone mentioned she was liked for her skintight battle suit in RE5.
And you took that seriously?Whoever wrote that was a perv Laughing
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:07 am

will1234562 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
because someone mentioned she was liked for her skintight battle suit in RE5.
And you took that seriously?Whoever wrote that was a perv Laughing

Not really, no. I wasn't serious when I said "I know which one is Tifa" either.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:06 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Tifa Lockhart maybe?

Maybe that's why she was always my favourite female FF character... silent
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Tifa Lockhart maybe?

Ha. She was still pretty badass though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:12 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Tifa Lockhart maybe?

Ha. She was still pretty badass though.

Fo sho. I think I played as her in that FF game on PSP. I still need to go through FF7. I got me a copy on Ps1!
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Wesker. I don't care if I die, as long as I cause others to die before I do.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Leon - he is just awesome all round and unlike Chris he has remained fairly consistent, only real change is that he's getting older.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Lightning Count wrote:
Leon - he is just awesome all round and unlike Chris he has remained fairly consistent, only real change is that he's getting older.

Yeah Leon is pretty badass. I would of chosen him over Wesker, but I'm always leaning more towards the darker, more evil, side of things. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

which RE character would you want to be?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2