HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.

Go down 
+2
NiteKrawler
JPHERO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:31 pm

If you have if i could download it from you i would really appreciate it alot. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Is that even possible?
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:58 pm

yeah it's possible, just have to make a new account and use your friends password and email then sign in to his account then go to the store then download it then it's done. But if he has the limited slots filled then you can't download it from him
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:35 pm

How much will you give the other person? Half?
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:39 pm

i'm not sure yet. i'm going to think about it
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:52 pm

You'd obviously not suggest any less than half. Right?
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:32 pm

i'm not going to download from anybody i'm just going to sale my games i don't play and see if i get 65 dollars worth of them all
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:48 pm

I'm fairly certain you can get the game for a LOT less.

The lowest prices I can find here are 43€ new and 38€ for new but opened. Those are roughly $55 and $49. That's already over 10 bucks cheaper.

For the upcoming PC version 38€ seems to be the lowest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:02 pm

JPHERO wrote:
i'm not going to download from anybody i'm just going to sale my games i don't play and see if i get 65 dollars worth of them all

Whatever you do, don't sell them to any major gamestore. They'll rip you off.

Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:39 pm

yeah i know gamestop would only pay like 2 dollars for some so there is a place that is video game etc. that just opened up a couple months ago so i'm going to check there
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:12 am

Known_Hero wrote:
JPHERO wrote:

Whatever you do, don't sell them to any major gamestore. They'll rip you off.

You're not talking bad about Gamestop are you?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:38 am

Well they do kinda rip you off. I tried selling a good condition game, and they only offered me 5 bucks. I paid 20 for it!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Yeah but they will probably sell it for like..$12. They need to make a profit. And condition of a game has no effect on price. The game either works or it doesn't. If it works, they may take it. If not, nope.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah but they will probably sell it for like..$12. They need to make a profit. And condition of a game has no effect on price. The game either works or it doesn't. If it works, they may take it. If not, nope.

Tis true, they did the same shit with me..
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Out of curiosity, I called gamestop to see how much I could get for Arkham City(No, I would never trade in that game!!!).

Cash value: $9
Store credit: $12

*This was before the complete edition came out*

I checked the website and they were selling it for $30!

I understand that a profit needs to be made but that's ridiculous. They could at least give me $20 store credit. Straight up rip off!!

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:38 am

Business will be business. If you want to hate any business, hate insurance.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.   Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Business will be business. If you want to hate any business, hate insurance.

Car insurance is a bitch.

Gamestop blows, I'd rather go to Entertainmart. They have so many games, movies and CD's. This establishment may not exist in every part of town though. I totally got my Wedding Crasher's poster with all their little rules and such from there.
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys! I was wondering if anybody that downloaded RE 6 from the PS Store.
Page 1 of 1