Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Just wondering? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Just wondering? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Just wondering? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Just wondering? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Just wondering? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Just wondering? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Just wondering? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Just wondering? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Just wondering? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Just wondering?

Go down 
+4
NiteKrawler
frodomir
The mastAH!
Jamesy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Has anyone got a vid of all the Resident Evil 5 Chris Redfield or Sheva deaths? Basicly during the quick time moments in the game when you don't press the right button the character dies and its an alternative death ending scene. Sorry this is kinda hard to explain lol.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:38 pm

here, not all but some

Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Cant wait for PC version to kick Weskers butt Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Could the PC even handle Resident Evil 5's graphcis without exploding?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Could the PC even handle Resident Evil 5's graphcis without exploding?

I dont think it will require that much as crysis Razz

It might require dual core IMO and good graphic card, but nothing too high... And it might get optimized after time too...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Have you got Re4 for the PC as well?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Jamesy, Jamesy, Jamesy. How little you know about technology. The PC is the most powerful gaming system there is. This is because you can put anything you want into a PC as long as you have the cash. The best PC is infinitely greater than a 360 or PS3. Anything they can do, the PC can do better.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy, Jamesy, Jamesy. How little you know about technology. The PC is the most powerful gaming system there is. This is because you can put anything you want into a PC as long as you have the cash. The best PC is infinitely greater than a 360 or PS3. Anything they can do, the PC can do better.
Right. PCs can be continually upgraded, something that can't (or maybe companies won't allow?) be done with consoles.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:39 pm

and the most funny:those video games for consoles are created...with computers!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Right. PCs can be continually upgraded, something that can't (or maybe companies won't allow?) be done with consoles.

I'm assuming you probably can upgrade consoles...but it is probably not worth the hassle as you can just do it with a computer. Replacing the harddrive is the extent that most people will go it seems.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:09 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I'm assuming you probably can upgrade consoles...but it is probably not worth the hassle as you can just do it with a computer. Replacing the harddrive is the extent that most people will go it seems.
I've never seen any upgrades for consoles besides harddrives and getting them chipped to play multi region or hacked games.
Like Nite and GL said, PC can always be better, but to do so, it costs quite a bit of green (or if your in Europe, blue, pink, yellow, red, purple Very Happy) That's why consoles are still produced even though they have a "better" counterpart.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:11 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I've never seen any upgrades for consoles besides harddrives and getting them chipped to play multi region or hacked games.
Like Nite and GL said, PC can always be better, but to do so, it costs quite a bit of green (or if your in Europe, blue, pink, yellow, red, purple Very Happy) That's why consoles are still produced even though they have a "better" counterpart.

Yep, consoles are the poor man's systems. That's kind of ridiculous though considering my PS3 cost me 600$...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:08 am

Jamesy wrote:
Have you got Re4 for the PC as well?

I have it, but not installed... I cant get used to it... Ps 2 version only...

NiteKrawler wrote:

Thats true... If you have money to waste... Your games could look like in real life 2x times better than the graphics u saw on ps3 / xbox 360
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Could the Wii handle Resident Evil 5's graphics?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Jamesy wrote:

...lol. A Capcom exec. actually said that the Wii couldn't even handle RE5's title screen. I think the Wii's graphics have already been maxed out.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:07 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

...lol. A Capcom exec. actually said that the Wii couldn't even handle RE5's title screen. I think the Wii's graphics have already been maxed out.
yep the Wii is the weakest of the big three
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:04 pm

I think it is the big 2 these days. Nintendo isn't even a competitor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just wondering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering?   Just wondering? Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wondering?
Page 1 of 1