Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
i was wondering EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
i was wondering EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
i was wondering EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
i was wondering EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
i was wondering EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
i was wondering EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
i was wondering EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
i was wondering EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
i was wondering EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

i was wondering

Go down 
+5
weskersbarber
Regenerator
BOBLATHON
lyfesArcanum
hobojojo521
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:14 am

does the 360 really play old xbox games. i loved the xbox and its games so i was just wondering. i heard they do but ive never been sure
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Yes, they do for the most part. I've heard that like 2% of original xBox games don't work but I've never encountered anything like that. You can't be logged into xBox live while playing older games though. Sad
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:38 pm

I have had a few original \xbox titles that required updates, never one that just outright wouldn't play.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:51 pm

most original games will work...if one doesnt you can go on live to get the update
Back to top Go down
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:07 pm

awesome that makes me want the 360 even more ty all
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:39 pm

hobojojo521 wrote:

Ps3 owns the 360 in every way
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:17 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
hobojojo521 wrote:

Hear hear!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
hobojojo521 wrote:

Hear hear!

Eh eh. Your a ps3 owner anyway.
Back to top Go down
Superchris25
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Superchris25

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:19 pm

hobojojo521 wrote:
does the 360 really play old xbox games. i loved the xbox and its games so i was just wondering. i heard they do but ive never been sure

Yes, but I don't really see the point, Xbox really didn't have any good games, and some games only work to a extent, not to meation you can't transfer data from your original Xbox to your Xbox 360...not like that's a problem.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:35 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
hobojojo521 wrote:

Hear hear!

Damn fanboys... I keed, the PS3 is the only PS I haven't owned. If RE ever goes back to exclusive PS title, I will get one. Till then I will sit happily enjoying the superior online experience that is XBOX LIVE.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:42 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
hobojojo521 wrote:

Hear hear!

Damn fanboys... I keed, the PS3 is the only PS I haven't owned. If RE ever goes back to exclusive PS title, I will get one. Till then I will sit happily enjoying the superior online experience that is XBOX LIVE.

How is it superior, Thats just your opinion whilst we ps3ers get onine for free. oh yeah you heard it.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:51 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
hobojojo521 wrote:

Hear hear!

How is it superior, Thats just your opinion whilst we ps3ers get onine for free. oh yeah you heard it.

Xbox Live Silver is free... yeah You heard it. And I knew the free thing was coming so I saved this just for that.... It's called PlayStation Plus and guess what, it is 49.99 a year. So I hate to break it to ya but Playstation charges for their premium shit too. Which I don't see a problem with either... You get what you pay for.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:58 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
hobojojo521 wrote:

Hear hear!

Xbox Live Silver is free... yeah You heard it. And I knew the free thing was coming so I saved this just for that.... It's called PlayStation Plus and guess what, it is 49.99 a year. So I hate to break it to ya but Playstation charges for their premium shit too. Which I don't see a problem with either... You get what you pay for.

PS plus is optional so once again we get online free. PS plus is shit and just gives you crap like avatars and demos etc
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:27 pm

I haven't said that I'd be a fanboy Very Happy I love every console ever created (except fpr the wii) and even bought a Dreamcast a few days ago. I was just agreeing since (as stated) I own the said console. Don't have anything against other consoles' owners but I just happen to prefer this one. I really hate it when poeple go too far arguing about their consoles' superiority.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:13 pm

I just ordered Silent hill 4 for it. Most of them you just have to put in and connect to Xbox live to get the update.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1097834915
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:38 pm

SH4 is already compatible with the 360 no update needed
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:31 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
hobojojo521 wrote:

Hear hear!

PS plus is optional so once again we get online free. PS plus is shit and just gives you crap like avatars and demos etc

Like I said, you get what you pay for. Some strange reason if you look up the sales on most FPS (the most played online games) the Xbox always seems to sell more copies of the same game. It just seems that more people are on live than PSN. All I'm saying is if we are gonna argue systems lets bring some facts and talking points, not just opinions and "my console dick is bigger than yours" arguments like ps3 is superior to xbox, move is superior to kinect, etc.... bring some facts or at least something to support the claim.

Mass... the fanboy thing was a joke, I have seen alot of PS3 worship round here and very rarely any attempts to validate the claims and remarks.

You know what... I don't want any part of this argument lol.... We're all here cause we love Resident Evil regardless of the system we play it on. You enjoy your Uncharted, Killzone, and God of War. I will enjoy my Mass Effect, Gears of War, and Alan Wake.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:15 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
hobojojo521 wrote:

Hear hear!

Like I said, you get what you pay for. Some strange reason if you look up the sales on most FPS (the most played online games) the Xbox always seems to sell more copies of the same game. It just seems that more people are on live than PSN. All I'm saying is if we are gonna argue systems lets bring some facts and talking points, not just opinions and "my console dick is bigger than yours" arguments like ps3 is superior to xbox, move is superior to kinect, etc.... bring some facts or at least something to support the claim.

Mass... the fanboy thing was a joke, I have seen alot of PS3 worship round here and very rarely any attempts to validate the claims and remarks.

You know what... I don't want any part of this argument lol.... We're all here cause we love Resident Evil regardless of the system we play it on. You enjoy your Uncharted, Killzone, and God of War. I will enjoy my Mass Effect, Gears of War, and Alan Wake.

i was wondering Bravo_Bravo
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

i was wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was wondering   i was wondering Empty

Back to top Go down

i was wondering
Page 1 of 1