Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

To Nitekrawler.

Go down 
+11
RebelliousQueen
Known_Hero
NiteKrawler
Methsia
weskersbarber
Spike991
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
Vandal
chrisredfielmusculo
Mr. Albert Wesker
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Albert Wesker
User BANNED
User BANNED
Mr. Albert Wesker

To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Methsia wrote:
Mr. Albert Wesker wrote:
Methsia wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Why do you want your old account back when your using this one now? would it have anything to do with the post count? Cool

Checkmate

But I go with 00bio.
Really? Thank you so much.

You're welcome, just don't do it again.
I promise!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Mr. Albert Wesker wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Mr. Albert Wesker wrote:
Methsia wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Why do you want your old account back when your using this one now? would it have anything to do with the post count? Cool

Checkmate

But I go with 00bio.

I promise!

We've heard that before!!!

I dont mind you staying as long as you dont start spamming like fuck again. But its Nites call.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Albert Wesker
User BANNED
User BANNED
Mr. Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:54 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Mr. Albert Wesker wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Mr. Albert Wesker wrote:
Methsia wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Checkmate

But I go with 00bio.

I promise!

We've heard that before!!!

I dont mind you staying as long as you dont start spamming like fuck again. But its Nites call.
Sorry. Sad I hope Nite doesn't hate me.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Well lets see here, you're treating your ban like it never happened and went and made a new account, you spammed this instead of just PMing him, you're requesting your old account because you want to keep your post count, even if Nite did level your post count back to 0, you have any idea how much work that would be for him? He'd have to find each and every one of your posts and manually delete it. What's wrong with this account now? Other than the fact that you made a new email just to get back on the forums?

Last edited by Mercy on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Oh my GOD! I have a whole fuckin' bunch a shit about to come out of my metaphorical mouth and anyone not wanting to feel like a dumbass should duck out now. Mr. Albert Wesker: You are done. I already warned you about spamming and cursing and insulting and you insisted on continuing your rampage. I don't want you here. You are an immature child who can't handle the Internet. Go suck a big one. *Punt!*

Spoiler:

@Meth and Bio: No offense, but the last people I'm going to trust on this issue are you two amnesic altruists always wanting to unban dumb assholes who obviously don't deserve it. Have you both already forgotten that this is like Phoenix? After all, that worked out so damn well last time, why not just make the same fucking mistake twice?

Spoiler:

So excuse me if I trod on past your insights.

@Everyone else: No, Mister Albert Wesker was not banned because of an argument with Mercy. He was banned for spamming, insulting, and cursing to a very high degree well after being told BY ME to stop. So I hope this clears everyone's mind. Excuse me, I have some ass to kick.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Lol, what a clown!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Wow NiteKrawler, your jimmies are obviously rustled. Don't trip over your ego on the way out of the thread. Alright I'm leaving, the business with the spamming user is settled.

Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Quote :

@Meth and Bio: No offense, but the last people I'm going to trust on this issue are you two amnesic altruists always wanting to unban dumb assholes who obviously don't deserve it. Have you both already forgotten that this is like Phoenix? After all, that worked out so damn well last time, why not just make the same fucking mistake twice?

So excuse me if I trod on past your insights.

What if he IS Phoenix =_= *suspicious dog*-- I mean, most new members just ignore the way Mercy is to them the first time. This guy just jumps right in =_= Phoenix doesn't like Mercy. Hm? HMM? =_=

Excuse you if you "trod"? My gosh Nite, when did you turn British ?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Is he gone? Like gone gone? If he is phoenix... I don't give a damn anymore. Nite warned him not to spam. So do I, I PM him to be careful with his posts. Cause he is close to banning. Then when I got here. I didn't ge surprise when I found out that he is gone. He also asking me how to unbanned his account.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:55 am

00biohazard wrote:
Wow NiteKrawler, your jimmies are obviously rustled. Don't trip over your ego on the way out of the thread. Alright I'm leaving, the business with the spamming user is settled.

I'm sorry Bio and Meth. I was angry when I typed that and should not have taken it out on you. You are both a few of the best members on here and I apologize if I offended you. And I apologize even if I did not offend you. It was uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:12 am

Methsia wrote:
ā€¦most new members just ignore the way Mercy is to them the first time. This guy just jumps right in =_= Phoenix doesn't like Mercy.

For the record I'm not picking on new members for the sake of them being new, Sure I say "I'm going to crush you." In their introduction thread, but what does that even mean? It's a joke, while everyone is warmly welcoming new members I just say that.

Personally I don't think he is Pheonix. Sure Pheonix acted like a retard, thinking he was apart of the forum's administration and doing other equally stupid shit, but Mr. is really just something else. It's like a new breed of stupid I've never seen displayed before.

I think the only thing these two have in common is that they're trolls and they don't like me. But hey. Lots of trolls don't like me.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:14 am

For the record, this guy is not Phoenix. I should know. I banned all THIRTY of Mister's IP addresses. Yes. Thirty. I'm so tired...
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:18 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
For the record, this guy is not Phoenix. I should know. I banned all THIRTY of Mister's IP addresses. Yes. Thirty. I'm so tired...
Christ, dudeā€¦ chances are he was using his phone to post from different places. On my other forum I have close to around 90 something IP's.

Get some rest dude. That's some extreme banning.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:37 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

Oh my, awww Nite. You need rest Sad I know it's hard for you...
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 am

No way can MR be 16 considering his behaviour. No way should anyone my age act like that on a forum even if provoked. It was a very good choice to ban him.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:08 am

Nobudy wrote:
No way can MR be 16 considering his behaviour. No way should anyone my age act like that on a forum even if provoked. It was a very good choice to ban him.
He certainly didn't act his age. Maybe he just never grew up.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:59 am

Mercy wrote:
Methsia wrote:
…most new members just ignore the way Mercy is to them the first time. This guy just jumps right in =_= Phoenix doesn't like Mercy.

For the record I'm not picking on new members for the sake of them being new, Sure I say "I'm going to crush you." In their introduction thread, but what does that even mean? It's a joke, while everyone is warmly welcoming new members I just say that.

Personally I don't think he is Pheonix. Sure Pheonix acted like a retard, thinking he was apart of the forum's administration and doing other equally stupid shit, but Mr. is really just something else. It's like a new breed of stupid I've never seen displayed before.

I think the only thing these two have in common is that they're trolls and they don't like me. But hey. Lots of trolls don't like me.

K. I meant about the "I will crush you thing.". Even me and Thom joke about that Very Happy

@Nite, feels bad man.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:18 pm

This guy did PM me perveted sex stuff...

Jk.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:26 pm

I didn't even have a clue what happened to this guy.
Came on a few days back and noticed he was banned.
Had me curious but thanks for giving the rest of us some insight Nite.
To be honest I'm not too firm but there is one thing I can't stand and it's trolls.
It makes ME fell embarrassed for their own behaviour, do they not listen to themselves.
Anyway that fact you warned him numerous times showed he was given some leeway and he should have changed his ways.
Not that I'm picking on the guy but all I seemed to see in his post's where meme's.

Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 am

For starters

Spoiler:

And now all I'm doing is sitting here laughing. I just got my humor kick-start for the day. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:14 am

Spike991 wrote:

Jk.

you know,if you arent kiding,you could prime minister me

just saying.......
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:35 am

Now that this thing is settled, I'll bow out of the matter.

Moral of the story: Listen to Nite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Moral of the story: Listen to Nite.

And send him money. Lots of money.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:43 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Jk.

you know,if you arent kiding,you could prime minister me

just saying.......

Whatever that means...

I guess I'll duck out of this topic now, like everybody else, who has to post in this thread to announce they're done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Nitekrawler.   To Nitekrawler. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Nitekrawler.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2