HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) Empty
PostSubject: RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler)   RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:16 pm

This one's for you NiteKrawler. There's been a lot of discussion of the Anderson live action RE films as of late, so I thought it might be fun for us as individuals to play a movie studio chief who has unlimited resources and can pick as they choose in formulating an all-star mega-blockbuster production for a live action RE film(s). Have fun with this and choose your director, special effects team/makeup effects, music conductor, etc. I say now finally WE THE FANS have the power to make a PROPER live action RE film!!! Twisted Evil

I would choose to make RE1 thru RE3, for summer releases on consecutive years.
My director: Ridley Scott.
Special Effects: WETA Studios in conjunction with ILM...creature design/makeup effects under the guidance of Gregory Nicotero and Steve Wang.
Music conducted by James Horner (of ALIENS fame).
The films will be shot at the largest soundstages in the world, probably Elstree Studios in England.
Cast has been unnanounced, but some interest has been shown by Val Kilmer to play Albert Wesker (will have to arrange some workout sessions for him and keep him away from the doughnuts).

Have funs folks: sheer fantasy with a "sky's the limit" budget! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler)   RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:23 pm

lmao. Thanks Duralumin. Well, I'd actually make the movies CG instead of live action. But since I have unlimited resources, it will look much better than Degeneration. I'd direct the film myself and I'd probably have John Williams do the music. He's the best composer ever. As for everything else, I'd go with the flow. The main thing I'd do is stick with the actual story and not make up my own crap. Oh and I'd release the movies in the same order as the games were. I wouldn't REmake the first movie though, obviously, and I'd probably leave out the spinoffs unless I needed a project between future game releases.
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler)   RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:11 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
lmao. Thanks Duralumin. Well, I'd actually make the movies CG instead of live action. But since I have unlimited resources, it will look much better than Degeneration. I'd direct the film myself and I'd probably have John Williams do the music. He's the best composer ever. As for everything else, I'd go with the flow. The main thing I'd do is stick with the actual story and not make up my own crap. Oh and I'd release the movies in the same order as the games were. I wouldn't REmake the first movie though, obviously, and I'd probably leave out the spinoffs unless I needed a project between future game releases.
No problem at all with feature length cg films...Degeneration is one of my favorite movies period...absolutely love it. But I know what you mean about ramping up the cg quality a notch or two. Also agree on John Williams being one of the best...I own too many of his soundtracks to say otherwise...lol! I went with James Horner because his soundtrack to Aliens has some really bone-chilling moments to it...I thought it might suit the darker aspects of a RE storyline. I can't believe more people aren't chiming in on this one. C'mon folks...this is your chance to make that dream RE movie...are Nite and I alone?
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler)   RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:45 am

Basically, you want to "Hypothetically" make a Canon Resi Movie?
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler)   RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:05 am

Leon Kennedy wrote:
Basically, you want to "Hypothetically" make a Canon Resi Movie?
Sure. This thread is just a way to have some fun...but also trying to get people to have a way to vent if they don't completely jibe with the live action films (as it seems most of us here don't...to some degree), and come up with their dream scenario for a movie production where there are no roadblocks...almost an impossiblity unless you're George Lucas.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler)   RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:12 am

Or Spielberg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler)   RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler) Empty

Back to top Go down

RE live action films: YOU are the movie studio chief....(dedicated to NiteKrawler)
Page 1 of 1