HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum

Go down 
+6
Vandal
Spike991
weskersbarber
00biohazard
Jill Sandwich
Methsia
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum Empty
PostSubject: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:01 pm

It would appear that NiteKrawler finally ragequit and got rid of the off-topic forum entirely. It's been fun everyone, but I think I'm going to leave now, since clearly the admins don't give a shit about their members. If anyone wants to join me, I'll be over here: No Links To Other RE Sites Buddy
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Are you literally going to leave this forum?

But why?
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:11 pm

I was wondering why I couldn't reply in some of the off-topic threads.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:14 pm

I-I can't. Honestly, it was fun in Off-Topic and it got out of hand. Sort of in a way..?

But I can not go to another forum, I checked it out. And it was too bright.

*shudder* . No.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Im not pointing fingers, but its Phoenix fault. His fucking annoying off topic threads were REALLY bothersome. But hey, if he actually does leave, maybe nite can adjust his tampon and restore it?who knows.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Well done Nite. The off topic section has been so bad lately that its been dragging the rest of the forum down. The forum looks ctive but then you find out its mainly loads of pointless posts and threads in off topic, alot of agreeing with each other and it seems alot of people are posting for the sake of getting there post count up .

As for the Japanese guy, are you really leaving over this? whats the point in joining an RE forum just to lurk in the off topic section? Are you even an RE fan?
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Umm...was there troll topics in the off-topic section? Is that why it was shut down?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Umm...was there troll topics in the off-topic section? Is that why it was shut down?

Some threads definantley were, but some werent. Thats why I think Nites having a bitch fit, why not give certain members warnings or ban if they were trolling too much?anyway its not my call, but its my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:01 pm

保守的な wrote:
It would appear that NiteKrawler finally ragequit and got rid of the off-topic forum entirely. It's been fun everyone, but I think I'm going to leave now, since clearly the admins don't give a shit about their members. If anyone wants to join me, I'll be over here: No Links To Other RE Sites Buddy

Fuck you.

I've enjoyed having you around, you dumb, pervy, bitch, but if you want to leave like that, go for it.

I'm gonna unlock Off Topic. I think Jap characters was a probably the cause of his own demise with those threads he made. They were maybe fun while they lasted, but this is an RE forum too believe it or not.

Anyway, as you were.

BTW, MIssy, let's cool it with the spam posts. I've definately been looking the other way on that, but it's constant spam it seems like. At least a majority of your posts. While you appear to actual be a Resident Evil fan, unlike Pheonix(mainly because of how overmarginalized his posts were in favor of Off-Topic), it's still pretty ridiculous how many of your posts consist of some spam like that.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Spike991 wrote:
保守的な wrote:

Fuck you.

I've enjoyed having you around, you dumb, pervy, bitch, but if you want to leave like that, go for it.

I'm gonna unlock Off Topic. I think Jap characters was a probably the cause of his own demise with those threads he made. They were maybe fun while they lasted, but this is an RE forum too believe it or not.

Anyway, as you were.

BTW, MIssy, let's cool it with the spam posts. I've definately been looking the other way on that, but it's constant spam it seems like. At least a majority of your posts. While you appear to actual be a Resident Evil fan, unlike Pheonix(mainly because of how overmarginalized his posts were in favor of Off-Topic), it's still pretty ridiculous how many of your posts consist of some spam like that.

This shouldve happened in the first place. Had to look at the cause of what made off topic so dumb of recent. And it had one character who you banned. Anyway, whens off topic gonna be unlocked, its not like im gonna start a MY REF GIRLFRIEND THREAD or a republican party topic or whatever. The what are you listening to and the fact about you topics were fun Sad
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:23 pm

If Japanese Characters was such a problem wouldn't it have been easier to ban him instead of closing off an entire thread?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Mercy wrote:
If Japanese Characters was such a problem wouldn't it have been easier to ban him instead of closing off an entire thread?

Thats what I said. Anyway, problem solved, hes banned and spike said hes gonna open the off topic section again.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:30 pm

00biohazard wrote:
This shouldve happened in the first place. Had to look at the cause of what made off topic so dumb of recent. And it had one character who you banned. Anyway, whens off topic gonna be unlocked, its not like im gonna start a MY REF GIRLFRIEND THREAD or a republican party topic or whatever. The what are you listening to and the fact about you topics were fun Sad

Yeah, most of Off-Topic isn't really ever an issue, so you guys can expect that to be opened up pretty soon. Nite wants it to sit and cool off for a bit.

@Mercy, maybe, but the banning and the locking happened at two different times by two different people.

Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:46 pm

I'm glad that he's gone to be honest, I only seen him post a couple things about RE the entire time he was on here....and I also find it funny that he was the member of the month when he got banned and left. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:47 pm

You know Spike, you DO have bad luck with the MotM candidates you choose Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You know Spike, you DO have bad luck with the MotM candidates you choose Razz

Yep, Nite said the MotM curse is strong... Sad

So I volunteer Mass for the next MotM!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:14 pm

I shall never leave!

...although now I fear that I might suddenly die if I get nominated.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I shall never leave!

You were the MoM already and you didnt die....so lets just hope it doesnt happen now. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I shall never leave!

Yeah, once you get nominated I'll call you on the telephone and say, "Seven Days...." pale
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Third time's the charm they say.

Well, there are bad luck charms too.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Third time's the charm they say but we gotta remember, there are bad luck charms too.
Well in that case it looks like your screwed. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Oh speaking of member of the month, I can come up with a widget on the side bar for that too. I thought I gave you the code before, but I can always get it to you again.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:30 pm

This is stupid. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:51 pm

S.Winters wrote:
This is stupid. Just sayin.
Tell that to Nite. lol
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Hey Nite

This is stupid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum   NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

NiteKrawler Closed the Off-Topic Forum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next