Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your first Zombie Film

Go down 
+10
White Rock
JamTyrantH
Mass Distraction
RE Psycho
weskersbarber
Outbreakgirl
VoyageTreader08
DXP
Mister Albert Wesker
Vandal
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 am

Oh, I do know the basic plot of it. What I meant was this:
Mercy wrote:
I'm assuming if the main zombie kills himself that just means its hilariously bad.
Did that really happen in it? If so, then wow Very Happy

No problem, tell me what you liked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:40 am

Ohhh haha no, that was referring to My Boyfriend's Back. I'm not sure what happens in Fido. Like at all. I don't see how a zombie could swing an axe and kill itself. I don't think I've ever seen a zombie kill itself. I'll have to see for myself.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:45 am

Mercy wrote:
Ohhh haha no, that was referring to My Boyfriend's Back. I'm not sure what happens in Fido. Like at all. I don't see how a zombie could swing an axe and kill itself. I don't think I've ever seen a zombie kill itself. I'll have to see for myself.
No no, you got me wrong. The guy swinging the axe trying to kill the zombie manages to kill himself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
No no, you got me wrong. The guy swinging the axe trying to kill the zombie manages to kill himself.
Wait what? Jesus Christ, what an idiot..
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Mercy wrote:
Wow, everyone saw zombie films at such a young age… what made you keep watching the film? I know if I saw Dawn of the Dead at that age I would probably walk out.

I saw Scooby Doo on Zombie Island when it first came out and I was terrified by it, the scene where Scooby and Shaggy are messing around with the first zombie and they pop his he's off cause they think its a mask scared the crap out of me. But I honestly can't consider that my first Zombie film. They were never trying to survive and bunker down while killing flesh eating zombies, there's no hypothetical when the zombies don't even attack you. By the end of the movie I even forgot that they were apart of it, it took a sequence to remind me that there were zombies in the movie.
That technically was my first zombie movie. I wasn't really afraid of it but it's easily the darkest Scooby Doo mystery out there. Loved the part where Fred and Daphne used a tree branch to cut those two zombies in half Razz
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:58 am

i cant rememer which one i watched first but i think it wa dawn of the dead original. it taught me not to be too cocky during a zombie outbreak and to not trust people with guns on bikes.

scooby doo on zombie island is awsome!! its really well put together considering its scooby doo.

@weskerbarber - apart from me, you must be the only person i know who likes the remake of night of the livng dead more than the original . Smile
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 7:59 am

It was probably Night of the Living Dead, due to my interest in Resident Evil, but I really cannot remember what my first zombie film is.

Check out this new trailer for a horror film I spoke of ages ago.

I'm in it, too, as a zombie.

Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 8:30 am

It was more than likely Day of the Dead for myself. The original film, not the remake.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 2:32 am

Redcon-1 looks brilliant. I'm happy that I got to appear in that. Films like that are rarely shot in Scotland. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Vandal wrote:
I heard that Romero and his friends didn't know much about copywriting so the film was reproduced by different filmmakers using the same title.
The original distributors, the Walter Reade Organization, neglected to put copyright notices on the prints when the title was changed. Copyright law in 1968 required such notices in order to maintain a copyright. No notice, no copyright.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 6:47 pm

Night of the Living Dead was my first zombie film. I believe I was 5 when I watched it. I think it was my first time seeing zombies on any medium and I've been a zombie fan since!
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 3:19 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Night of the Living Dead was my first zombie film. I believe I was 5 when I watched it. I think it was my first time seeing zombies on any medium and I've been a zombie fan since!
Original or remake?
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 12:56 pm

It was the original, however i watched it in the early 90s
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 4:35 am

Night of the Living Dead (1990) saw it when i was about 5 or 6. Still the best Zombies ever put to film in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Redcon-1 is finally coming out on DVD this February!

I was in it. affraid
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 4:22 am

White Rock wrote:

I was in it. affraid
Never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 6:51 pm

You'll love it! pirat

Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 5:46 am

White Rock wrote:

I was in it. affraid

Cool, i might have to look into that.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 2:40 pm

I haven't actually been in a great deal of films, sadly. It seems that people had been slandering me on Facebook before, so when I asked about being an extra in some low budget short films, I usually got people possibly lying to me and saying stuff about how they've reached their maximum amount for extras. The sad thing is, a lot of people that make these films are from the same university in my city, so if you rub one person the wrong way, or you somehow obtain a bad reputation that may not be deserved, they then secretly try to get you put on a block list of sorts by telling producers to boycott you. Of course, that's not easy to confirm as a fact, unless you find out they've publicly slandered you. I'm not sure what the legalities on blackballing someone are. The whole purpose of blackballing somebody I believe, is that you anonymously cast them out in such a way where they effectively discard their services, but the gossiping part cannot be proven.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:44 pm

White Rock wrote:
You'll love it! pirat

Who advised the actors playing what I'm presuming to be SEALs, Infinity Ward? Not trying to be asshole, but these guys are just terrible. And was one carrying swords? Suspect Seriously, one could glean more just from a single viewing of Act of Valor or the raid sequence in Zero Dark Thirty.

I'll check it out if/when it hits Netflix or Hulu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first Zombie Film   Your first Zombie Film - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your first Zombie Film
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2